Chapter 25•pick up lines

A/n we're starting right where we left off, right after laff said ilyt

☆☆☆☆☆

"Are you sure?" Hercules asked, looking deep into the mans eyes as he held onto his sweet frenchman.

Lafayette laughed, "oui. Im sure."

"Becuase its insane and dangerous and we could both get in crazy trouble if anyone found out." Hercules said.

"Well then," Lafayette said, his finger tracing circles in the mans baby blue shirt, "I guess we'll have to be careful."

Hercules felt his cheeks heat just the slightest, and hoped to god it wasn't too noticable.

"God, you really are something Mr. Lafayette." He said, making the man smile.

"Wow," Lafayette said, a huge grin on his face "so flirty now."

"Now? Ive always been flirty, i just had to keep it all back before. But now..." he trailed off, grinning at the man.

"Oh no. Do i have to hear bad pick up lines?" Lafayette said, a smile playing on his lips.

"No, you have to hear good pick up lines." Hercules replied as he kissed the mans cheek, making him giggle.

☆☆☆☆☆

Later that day, as Thomas and John were coming back from the visitation room, Lafayette laid in his bed a lovestruck fool.

He hadn't felt this way in a long time. Maybe since Muhammad.

He felt loved, and flustered, and happy. So happy.

"Hey frenchfry." Thomas said as he walked in, looking up at the man who laid on his stomach, holding onto the pillow he usually hated.

Today however, it felt impossible for the man to hate anything.

"What'd I miss?" Thomas asked suspiciously, smirking.

"The guy i told you about.." Lafayette said, turning to face his friend.

"Howd yall talk when i was gone? I wanted to be here to see youre flustered face." Thomas asked, chuckling.

"We..i..used a phone.." Lafayette said, hoping it was smooth enough.

"Oh. Shouldve done it in the visit room, i couldve bribed the gaurd so yall couldve kissed." Thomas said. Lafayette chucked, realising that was how Thomas got to kiss James that day in the visitatiin room.

"He said he loved me. And we did ki-" Lafayette stopped himself, remembering he has to keep the whole guard part secret. "And..and we did keep talking for a while."

"Im so glad, doll." Thomas said, hopping onto the top bunk.

"Hes so nice to me. And...hot." Lafayette said, holding the pillow tight to his chest like an 11 year old girl.

Thomas chuckled to himself.

"And here I thought I'd miss your 'gushy' face." He said, smiling. Lafayette blushed, grinning like the lovestruck fool he was.

"I can't help it mon ami! He just makes me feel so...flustered." Lafayette said, to which Thomas chuckled.

"Yeah, you just like my James was when we first met." Thomas said.

"Now i know why you talk about him all the time, its been a while since ive felt this way." The frenchman said, putting the pillow behind him.

"All the time? I dont talk about-" Thomas was caught off as he caught a glance of Lafayette's expression.