Chapter 30•

Sorry i havent updated in so long!!!

Anyways this episode is like a bunch of mini ones. Sure its for a Montague, but just pretend its for an apology.

☆☆☆☆☆

Every day for months, Hercules would get Lafayette from his cell, taking him to the laundry room before anyone was up.

And although they had less than an hour of time together, to the two men it felt like an eternity of pure bliss.

☆☆☆☆☆

Hercules sat against the wall, soaking in every detail of the other man. The wieght of Lafayette's head on his shoulder.The sound of his light snores. How his closed eyelids fluttered slightly with every breath of air he took in.

Hercules felt like he couldnt bear to part his eyes from the man. It would be far too hard. He was like an addict, craving Lafayette in every second of his existance, the need shaking him to the center of his core.

He sat there, almost paralyzed, trapped in the snares of a dangerous love. It was pure, raw, it  drew him in like nothing else could.

☆☆☆☆☆

Lafayette's fingers rushed to unbutton the mans shirt and unzip his pants, practically tearing thrm off his body as they kissed.

Hercules lifted him onto the counter, spreading his legs and quickly pulling off the customary prisoner's pants his lover had to wear.

But of course, the clothes were at the back of both of their minds as Hercules pushed himself in, drawing a loud gasp from the man.

"Merde." Lafayette moaned, his hands gripping onto the lip of the table.

"Fuck youre so godamn gorgeous." Hercules gasped out as he started moving, shaking the table back and forth.

Lafayette arched his back as the man's member penetrated him again and again.

"F-fuck!" He whined, gripping onto Hercules' shoulders.

The guard moaned out all kinds of praises for the man as he drummed on.

Lafayette took a hand off Hercules' shoulder, pumping himself along with Hercules' thrusts.

"Merde! I-Im close!!" He whined, his eyes squeezing shut.

Hercules loved the sound of that, and pushed his lover down onto the table forcefully, knowing that a bit of domination could really get Lafayette going.

Hercules held onto the mans hips, before going at a fast pace. Lafayette bit his tounge to keep back the loud whines that were in his throat, begging to be let out.

He pumped his throbbing erection at the same fast speed, and felt the familiar knot in his abdomen. There was only a matter of seconds before he was pushed to the edge.

"Hercules!" He whined erotically as he came all over them.

The sight made Hercules a thousand times closer and he pullled out, Lafayette jumping down and getting on his knees. Hercules was surprised but didnt dare protest as the man wrapped his mouth around his member, wasting no time and instantly bobbing his head up and down at a fast pace.

"Fuck..." Hercules moaned out, on the edge of it, holding back the urge to thrust his hips into the attractive mans mouth.

Lafayette could see it in the mans eyes, and deepthroated him until the man came with a low moan. He instantly swallowed, cum coating his throat.