25

Third person POV

"Ugh! We're finally finished!!"

"Thank the heavens. Geez!! I need a nap now!!"

The two alphas chuckled at their mates relief of finally getting the forty matches down to their four favorite people out of all of them.

"Let's hope that his mate is one of them, because I don't know if I can go through this again guys." Jimin complained and Jungkook was thinking the same thing. Reading people's profiles and haveing to decide wether or not they're good enough can be some grueling work.

"Hey why don't you guys watch some tv while Jimin and I go cook up something for lunch?" Tae and Yoongi nodded while Jimin and Jungkook got up and went to the kitchen.

"What should we eat?" Jungkook asked as he started searching through the cabinents.

"I don't know. What do you have?"

"Well how about we just make some waffles for lunch cause everyone likes those and they don't take too long." Jimin nodded his head in agreement.

After about 15 minutes or so of Jimin and Jungkook talking and messing around the waffles were all done.

"Hey guys time to eat!"

"Get your cute butts over here!"

The two got no response back and didn't hear any movements coming from the living room, so they left the kitchen to see what happened.

As they walk in, they find an adorable sight. Tae and Yoongi had fallen asleep cuddled up together on the couch.

"Ugh dude they make it so hard for us. Like I don't want to disturb the cute scene, but they got to eat." Jimin sighs in desperation.

"I feel ya. Maybe they do it on purpose to get out of eating." Jungkook joked, just fooling around, but Jimin doesn't laugh much he just slightly smiles.

"Hey Jimin, maybe they get along so well and are so comfortable with each other, because they have so much a like."

"Yea maybe, but they have gone through a lot and it's our duty as their alphas and mates to keep them safe and healthy." Jimin sighed.

"Yep welp how about we just let them sleep a little longer then wake them up for dinner later while me and you go play video games, like the old days."

After agreeing on playing video games while their mates sleep they headed upstairs to the game room.

Little did they know that their two little sneaky omegas had been pretending to sleep the whole time.