28

Epliogue

Third person POV

Taehyung was now in his 40's along with Jungkook and their friends. Jungkook became the packs head alpha after his dad had retired. Jungkook and Tae now live in a bigger house right in the middle of the pack with Yoongi and Jimin.

Tae and Yoongi really wanted to raise their children together and to always be close, so after a lot of convincing they had finally gotten they're alphas to let them live all under the same roof. Jungkook and Jimin don't really mind though, because now their mates have someone at home they can lean on when they're busy with pack duty's.

Taehyung and Jungkook ended up having a little girl and a little boy. They named their daughter Taeyeon. And a year later they had their son whom they named Hwanhee. Hwanhee was born an alpha while his sister was born a beta. Taehyung and Jungkook enjoyed their life to the fullest and were happy to have their beautiful children who never failed to make them smile and their wonderful friends.

Yoongi and Jimin ended having twin boys. They were somehow both born omega, but Yoongi and Jimin loved them very much and would make sure to protect them with their lives. One boy was born with white hair and they named him Paris. The other twin was born with pitch black hair and looked more like Jimin. His name was Axel. Yoongi and Jimin loved their children and their children were always happy and always playing with Tae and Jungkook's kids.

Jin and Namjoon ended up doing foster care for pack children that needed homes since they weren't able to have kids of their own sadly. But despite that they were always happy and cheerful to take on the innocent little ones that needed homes and made theirs so much happier.

Youngjae and Hoseok ended up getting married, but decided that they were more pet people than kid people. They still loved visiting their nieces and nephews though, they just didn't want kids at the moment.

Everyone was happy and it would stay that way for quite a long time.