-Chapter 7: His behavior-

-5 days later-

"Hey, Thor," Tony called as he walked into the main hall. Thor had been sitting in his chair, propping his feet up on the table, trying to decipher the, what he called, tablet-thingy with Steve right beside him. "Yeah?" He asked, swiping up. "I hate to bring this up, but you need to get a grip on your brother," Tony sighed and put his hands on his hips. "Yeah, I know. That's no news. But at least he hasn't tried to stab anyone these past few days," Thor shrugged. "No, no," Tony groaned and pinched the bridge of his nose. "He's been constantly irritating and disturbing Y/N while she's working," He explained, making Thor look up and toward Tony. "What has he been doing?" Thor asked and handed the tablet to Steve who tried to figure out how to exit an app.

"You haven't noticed?" Tony asked. "I've been doing my own thing," Thor explained as he motioned toward the tablet. Tony sighed. "Okay, but like, come on. It's come to the point that him disturbing her, disturbs me," Tony complained. "And you haven't tried shocking him?" Thor asked. "Honestly, when it comes to Y/N; I shock him, he backs away for a minute or two and then just continues doing whatever he was doing!" Tony exclaimed with great annoyance. "Okay, give me an example of what he does," Thor said. "I can give you five," Tony told him.

-Example 1: MBLERGH IT'S ME-

"Y/N was busy at work trying to help me with the Iron Man suit. She wanted to help me utilize less energy than previously so the battery life would last longer. As she was toying with one of the parts, trying to see which setting and rearrangement would utilize the tiniest amount of energy, Loki snuck into the office. He transformed himself as a pen and let himself fall on the ground. Y/N heard a pen fall, so she looked under the desk and saw a pen rolling toward her. Unsuspecting, she grabbed the pen and put it back on the desk. Two minutes later, he transformed back into himself and simply said: 'boo'. This was enough to scare Y/N and make her tumble off her chair,"

"Okay, sure. But he probably did that because he was bored," Thor defended his brother. "Y/N was working with sensitive equipment. She could've blasted herself or better yet, Loki," Tony stated. "Isn't it: 'or even worse, Loki'?" Thor asked. "No. 'Better yet, Loki'," Tony repeated. "Want another one?" Tony asked. Thor nodded.

-Example 2: Truth or dare-

"He came in and asked Y/N if they could play truth or dare. Basically, Y/N wasn't doing anything at the moment and she thought it could be a nice way to get to know Loki. So Loki took a chair and sat across from her. I didn't mind it because I was filling in a report. It was only 5 minutes after that I heard absolute silence. I turned around and saw that Y/N's cheeks were flushed and Loki was smirking. I told him to get out,"

"What did he ask?" Thor asked. "Beats me," Tony said. "Oh and also, he also did:"

-Example 3: What even is personal space?-

"Sometimes Y/N stays up late so she can finish preparations for the next day. So I'm not there when it happens, but I've seen the security footage. Loki enters the lab, Y/N tells him to please go away. When he doesn't, she tells him to not disturb her. After a while, he comes up behind her and literally breathes in her neck. I've even seen him put his head on the nape of her neck. Obviously, Y/N almost immediately packs up and leaves, preventing her from preparing for the next day,"

"I see how that can be creepy," Thor admitted. "..." Tony stared at Thor. "IT'S FULL ON CREEPY, DUDE!" He barked at Thor. "That is pretty creepy, fam," Steve admitted in the background. "Here's another!" Tony said.

-Example 4: God of slyness-

"This is just a thing he does in general. When he's around her, he throws all the lines at her. All the flirtatious comments, all the sassy comments, all the pick-ups, all the hateful comments. He's so bipolar about Y/N. Once, when I was around, he literally said: 'You look better than yesterday,' I wouldn't even know how to receive that comment! He insulted and complimented her at the same time! Tell me, Thor, has Loki ever interacted with normal human beings?"

"Well, he's reserved. But I wouldn't say that he doesn't know how to act around people," Thor answered. "Talk to him," Tony demanded. "But he's not causing any trouble!" Thor argued back. "He's being an a$$!" Tony counterfeited. "...Fine," Thor sighed. "Where is he?" Thor asked. "Where do you think he is?" Tony asked and folded his arms. 

"Wait, why did you come here now if this has been going on for a while?" Thor asked and raised a brow. Tony pressed his lips together and stared Thor right in the eyes. He popped his lips;

-Example 5: Kneel for your ruler-

"Loki wanted a pen for some odd reason. He went up to Y/N and asked her if he could have a pen. Y/N, an intellectual, didn't trust Loki. Not even with a pen. So she kindly told him to get a pen elsewhere. Loki stared at her and knocked down all her pens from her desk as if he was a cat. She was annoyed. 'Loki' she sighed before getting down on one knee to pick up the pens. Loki gasped in fake surprise as he looked down at her. 'Finally, someone kneels for their superior,' I was about to interfere, but Y/N tackled him to the ground. They were fighting for a full minute before I shocked Loki on setting 9. He was about to throw Bruce at her,"

"That's kinda bada$$," Steve commented. "Did he just pick up Bruce and attempt to throw him at her?" Thor asked. "Dude, I am as amazed as you are," Tony sighed. "I tied him up in the corner, but you need to talk to him,"

Thor agreed and walked to the lab with Tony. Once there, they opened the door and were shocked to find the lab empty. Bruce, Y/N and Loki were gone. The chains to bind Loki were tossed to the side.

"Oh no," Both Tony and Thor mumbled.