-Chapter 18: The location-

Happy had dropped the group off at a take-off space for private air jets. Tony and he talked a few minutes before Happy took-off and left the Avengers to catch their flight. Y/N looked nauseous and sleepy so Natasha volunteered to take care of her. Loki, who hadn't been feeling well, agreed. The gas, Tony said, would likely cause such effects as she was inhaling it the longest. 

Not even 3 minutes after they took-off, Y/N asked for a bucket. Natasha took her to the back of the plane so she could puke in peace. Which she did. Loki insisted on staying close, but eventually, he began gagging and after Thor asking him if he was alright for the fourth time, he finally stood up and ran to the bathroom in the back. 

"We could've gotten you a bucket!" Steve yelled as he flipped a page from his newspaper. "He's too fabulous to puke in a bucket in front of everyone," Thor chuckled. 

After a three-hour flight, which was filled with Y/N vomiting and Loki denying that he was vomiting, they finally landed. "In what country are we?" Clint finally asked as they didn't even know where they were headed in the first place. "The pilot won't tell me, bub," Tony groaned in annoyance. He had been trying to squeeze it out of them, but every time he got sent out of the cockpit with a magazine that the co-pilot gave him to distract Tony for another 20 minutes.

When they got out, Tony started analyzing the people who were working on the landing space. "We're definitely in the Middle East," Tony remarked as he looked at the working men influences. They looked pretty tan with most of them having black curly hair. "You're bad at this," Clint commented as he walked past Tony with his luggage in hand. "Read the signs," He advised as he pointed at a warning sign in the distance. 

Lütfen yaya geçitlerinde kalınız

"I have no clue," Tony said and squinted his eyes at the sign. "We're in Turkey, you posers," Natasha sighed with Y/N grumbling and groaning next to her. She helped Y/N in the van. "There ya go," Clint said and patted Tony's back before stepping inside the van. "She said poserS." Tony argued as he hopped into the van. 

The driver closed the side door and off they were. Y/N still clenching a bucket in her hands and Natasha still patting her on her back. "She needs some female support," She told Steve when he asked her why she was helping Y/N. 

"Why are we in Turkey of all places?" Bruce suddenly asked. "It's a moderately safe country in regards to supernatural activity." He told them. "Well, obviously not," Tony said. "We've been attacked twice in the last three days so someone clearly doesn't want us to come here," He said. Y/N looked up, pointed at Tony and said: "Damn right." Before hanging back over her bucket. 

"And Y/N still hasn't healed. Loki's doing just fine," Thor said with a grin and looked at his brother. Loki had requested a window seat and for it to be fully down. "I was never sick." He denied at a very low and slow pace. "Totally fine," Thor confirmed. 

"Sheesh, the gas was stronger than I had anticipated," Tony cringed and took out his phone to look at the information he had about the gas. "Nausea and the constant feeling of being tired." He read. "Is there any information about the duration?" Steve asked and leaned over so he could look at his phone. "Five hours but-" Tony looked at the two. "-I think it'll be more than that." And Tony was right. After a one hour drive from the local airport to the secret base, Y/N hadn't gotten any better and Loki was still refusing to say that he wanted a bucket as well. 

In the middle of a restricted area, there stood a little bunker which was surrounded by plants. The land was dry and a lot of dust got in everyone's eyes when they stepped out due to the car stopping too fast. Tony almost instantly put his sunglasses on and power walked out of the cloud of dust. "It's midnight!" Loki yelled as he stepped out. "Says the man with dust in his eyes and vomit in his mouth," Tony yelled back. "I was never sick!" Loki insisted.

Natasha tucked Y/N into bed in the underground chambers and went back upstairs to meet up with the rest. Fury had been there for a couple of days and was listening to Steve as he explained why they were late. "Why are we here?" Tony finally asked. "Hydra or whatever f*cked up group doesn't want us to come here. Why?" He asked.

Fury sighed. "I guess I can't keep it a secret anymore." Everyone glanced at each other. "You're here because our undercover elite group has discovered a plan of Hydra. It's not pretty. We tried to be secretive and make your arrival as discrete as possible. Turns out we weren't discrete enough," 

"How could they have known?" Bruce asked. "No one knew about the trip, we didn't even know the location." He continued. "Beats me, Banner," Fury mumbled as he bit down on his nail. "What we gotta do now is to stay low and do what we've gotta do," He told the team. "Which is?" Clint asked.

"Hydra has invented a new piece of tech. Our agents couldn't identify the function, but from what they've seen, they said it's small yet explosive. They guessed that the purpose is similar to what you've seen in the hotel. Create gas. The agents reported that they're planning to attack small cities in Turkey to build a strong base, using the natural environment as their shield," 

"So they want to take over Turkey little by little, creating bigger and stronger forces. Why?" Natasha asked. "I guess that's only the beginning of their plan, we don't know the rest. I hope that the Avengers will not let it go any further," Fury stated and looked at his team. "Don't worry, sir. We'll have those roaches out of Turkey and throw them back in the hole they crept out of," Steve reassured. "Right," Thor agreed. "And now that we have three scientists on our team, we'll be thrice as good as those evildoers!" 

"One of them is still puking in a bucket," Natasha reminded. "She'll be fine," Fury reassured. "I sent a doctor downstairs to give her medication," He told them. "Reassuring," Natasha shrugged. What they didn't notice, is that Loki had narrowed his eyes ever so slightly. He didn't have a good feeling about Y/N.

"There you go, miss Smith," The doctor said as he put a plaster over the injected spot on her arm. "This should make you feel better in the morning." He told her and put the empty syringe in a plastic bag. Y/N rolled down her sleeve and groaned. "Thanks, doc," She mumbled. The doctor smiled and patted her shoulder. "No problem, miss Smith," 

"Oh," Y/N suddenly said as she grabbed the doctors hand and jerked it forward. "I almost forgot," She grumbled as she grabbed his neck and pushed the sharp chip into his neck. "That I need someone here too," She sighed and pushed him backward, making him stumble and fall down on the ground. She pulled out her remote. "So sorry, but I really need your services, doc," She sighed as she sat up straight and coughed. 

"Ugh, gas poisoning sucks," She coughed as she typed in 'Subject 86'