-Chapter 14: Mischief-

Y/N's eyes fluttered open. With a grunt, she turned on her back. Sleeping on her stomach had become a habit and she had to break it. Her back and neck would hurt for the whole day if she kept it up. Her messy hair covered her pillow as she stared at the ceiling. Eventually, she turned her head to the left and saw nothing but emptiness.   

Slowly a frown crept onto her face. She pushed herself up and used her elbows as support. She scanned the room but saw nobody else. "Where's the playboy?" She mumbled. She rushed out of bed and searched the ground for the clothes she tossed on the ground the night before. To her surprise, SOMEONE has stoled her clothes and left a different outfit on the table.

On the stack of clothes, there was a note. Y/N grabbed the note and read it out loud:

"Your clothes are improper. Here are some new ones."

"Okay... Rude." Y/N tossed the note on the ground and looked at her new outfit. A dark emerald green velvet dress with long sleeves, a black leather jacket and pretty high black wedge shoes. 

A black cane was provided next to the outfit

A black cane was provided next to the outfit. She angrily slipped on the dress, complaining about the ridiculousness of the situation, before snatching the cane from the corner of the room and leaving the room. As she locked the door, Thor came out of his room. "Heyo," Y/N greeted from afar. Thor looked up and flashed a smile. "Hey," He walked toward her. "How was Loki?" He asked with a not so subtle grin. "Yes, he... Wasn't there when I woke up." Y/N explained a bit hesitant. "Such a shame, you guys would match clothes," Thor smirked as she rolled her eyes. "But how come?" Thor asked. "I don't know. Maybe I was just imagining him being there?" She tried. "Could be, he's the god of mischief. Did you touch him at all last night?" Thor asked.

...

"I mean, I gave him a platonic pat on the back which was purely platonic." 

"I guess you weren't imagining things then," Thor smirked as he walked toward the elevator. "What's that supposed to mean?" Y/N asked as she followed him. "Ya know. Push comes to shove, stay away means 'hold me tenderly'." Thor pressed the elevator button. "And that's nothing to be ashamed of." He shrugged.

"We're friends at best." Y/N said. "Sure you are," Thor said as the elevator doors opened.

They both stepped inside and waited in awkward silence as they went all the way down to the breakfast service. Thor looked at the cane she tightly held onto. "Do you have any problems with walking?" He asked. "No, I don't," She huffed. "It just suited the look," She admitted in a mumble. Thor smiled at her. "You DO look dope-" "OH MY GOD, I know right?!" Y/N exclaimed.

Once there, Y/N and Thor when to the front desk. "Good morning," the lady kindly smiled. "May I have your names, please?" She asked as he took her pen in hand. "Thor Odinson." The woman smiled and checked his name. "Y/N Smith." The woman went through the list and lingered at a certain name. "Ma'am, I regret to inform that your name has been scrapped off the list." The woman slowly said. "Impossible. Tony said everything was arranged. His name is on the list." Y/N argued and pointed at Thor. "Here is says you canceled." Thor and Y/N looked at each other. "Cancel mine too," Thor said. "Thor, you don't need to do that." Y/N argued. "Too late, already did."