-Chapter 12: Turbulence-

"Rock, paper, scissors," Tony and Y/N chanted as they drew their 'weapon'. Y/N drew scissors and Tony drew rock. "DIE!" Tony yelled as he slammed his fist ontop Y/N's fingers making a soothing sound effect. "KABLARGH!" He yelled. "That settles it, gentlemen," Y/N sighed and turned to her male colleagues who had been watching her. "Tony's the rock, paper, scissors master," Everyone groaned. Thor, Steve, Clint, and Bruce had gone up against Tony and no one had prevailed. Eventually, they pulled Y/N away from Loki and made her go against Tony.

"Can I have the intellectual back, please?" Loki yelled from the back of the tiny plane. "Okay, rude," Clint exclaimed. "How about this," Tony suddenly proposed as Y/N was about to stand up. "If you beat me at rock, paper, scissors, you can have her back," Tony suggested. Loki raised both of his eyebrows.

"If you can't beat me, she stays here," Tony finished, waiting for Loki's response. "Tony, that's pretty petty," Y/N remarked. "I don't need her back. She can rot for all I care," Loki waved Tony off and looked out the window. "Oh wow," Y/N said. "Nothing personal," Loki added. 

"Sounded personal," Natasha remarked from the other side of the plane. "This doesn't concern you, Romanoff," Loki hissed. Natasha shrugged and reached for her phone. 

"You're the god of mischief. Surely a silly game like rock, paper, scissors is nothing," Steve said. "It's just a game. There are no cons. Either Y/N sits with you so you can talk about death (or something like that) or you embellish yourself in silence. No cons!" Clint provoked. "No offense, Y/N," He immediately said and turned to Y/N. "We do like to talk about death," Y/N shrugged.

"Fine," Loki spat and stood up to play Tony's game. Tony grinned as Loki took a seat next to Y/N. "You know the rules to rock, paper, scissors, yes?" Tony asked. "Thor and I used to play it but it was called: Boulder, net, swords." Loki huffed. "Fun times," Thor grinned. "You threw a boulder at me," Loki commented. "You stabbed me with a sword before I did," Thor shot back.

"Okay, girls. Let's talk less and play more," Tony hushed both men. Loki and Tony made eye contact. "Three wins and you win the game," Tony told Loki. "Lovely," Loki said. They both made their hands into a fist and counted to three. Loki drew paper and Tony drew rock. "Wha-" "One!" Steve yelled. Tony regained his posture and they counted to three. Loki drew scissors and Tony drew paper. "Two," Bruce chuckled. Tony frowned and looked at Thor. He smiled and shrugged. Tony mentally gave up even before Loki defeated his scissors with a rock. "Three!" Clint grinned.

"Sorry, Tony," Y/N chuckled as Loki got up and walked back toward his seat. Y/N followed him and sat down across from him. They began to talk again as if nothing had gone down.

Tony looked at Thor. "Did he use magic?" He asked Thor. "Of course, he did," Thor reassured with a simple nod. Tony looked back at the two as they grinned and laughed, enjoying each other's company. "Although, he didn't have to," Thor added. "He just didn't want to lose," 

"Sheesh, that b*tch has fallen," Tony said.

Not even a second after Tony said that, the plane suddenly dropped 50 feet. Everyone clung onto their seat. No one had their seat belt on. Bruce couldn't hold on and landed face-first onto the floor. Y/N was about to fall when Loki grabbed both of her arms. 

The seat-belt sign turned on with a ping while everyone grunted in pain. 

"Is everyone okay?!" Steve yelled as he scanned the entire plane. "JARVIS, what was that?" Tony asked as he pushed the button on his earpiece. "It seems as though the plane has taken a hit," Jarvis explained. "By what?" Tony asked, looking outside his window. "My scans show that an unknown jet flew above your plane and dropped a bomb on the roof," 

Tony's eyes widened.

"Timed?" He asked. "Timed, sir. It'll explode in 2 minutes which means that this bomb is most likely very explosive. My scans show it'll explode everything that is at least one-mile radius," Jarvis explained. 

"Everyone, there's a bomb on the roof and we need to deactivate it. NOW." Tony yelled. Everyone looked at each other. "I'll go," Thor said. "You don't have your hammer, Thor!" Loki reminded as he pulled Y/N up. Thor had to leave his hammer at the base because he couldn't possibly take it with him on the 13-hour plane ride without taking the plane down. "Not yet," Thor heroically said as he went into the back cabin. He closed the door behind him to protect everyone inside the plane. 

Once alone in the cabin, he opened the emergency exit. He held on for dear life and reached his hand out. He felt Mjölnir fly toward him but it would take a good few seconds before it would fly into his hand. Thor's feet shuffled toward the exit. He clenched his hands harder around his grip, squeezing his eyes to a line. All sorts of stuff flew out, some of them hitting him before flying out. "Come on!" Thor grunted, reaching his hand out of the aircraft.

Suddenly, his hammer came flying in. Thor sternly caught his hammer. He spun it around and flew forward. He quickly turned around and landed on the roof. Everyone inside felt the plane shake and once again, everyone almost fell on the ground. 

"Tony!" Thor yelled through his earpiece. "What am I supposed to do?" He asked. Loki rolled his eyes. "Goes out there and doesn't even know what to do," Loki mumbled with a roll of his eyes. "Open the lid, what do you see?" Tony asked as he stood up. "Three cords. A blue, a red and a green one," Thor explained. 

Tony grumbled and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Pull the blue one," Tony hesitantly said. Y/N knew how Hydra bombs were made. The blue one would make the bomb explode immediately. "Thor!" Y/N yelled through the earpiece. "Get the bomb off the plane and throw it up!" She yelled. Thor, with the blue cable now detached from the bomb, did what he was told. He grabbed the bomb and threw it upwards with all the force he had.

Not even a second later, a big orange and yellow light erupted and a loud bang could be heard above the plane. Thor quickly flew into the plane and crashed into the food trolleys. He threw Mjölnir out and grunted in pain as he closed the plane door. Y/N opened the door to the back cabin and ran to Thor. He was covered in soot. This made Y/N think that Thor flew upwards and then threw it upwards, risking his safety. 

"DUDE. Don't fly up with a bomb in your hand!" Y/N barked. "Too late," Thor coughed.

The plane began to shake again. "Are you kidding me?!" They heard Tony yell from the main cabin. Y/N helped Thor up and seated him next to Loki. Tony seemed to be talking to someone on the phone. He sighed and mumbled a few things into the phone before turning to the rest of the group. "So that jet was Hydra's," He explained. "I asked for the security footage that is installed on the roof of the plane," He clarified. Y/N frowned. 'They're trying to test the abilities of the Avengers,' She thought. 'They used a small and simple bomb because they knew I was inside,' 

"We need to land ASAP and continue the flight tomorrow," Tony said. "So where are we landing?" Bruce asked. 

"Andorra, France."