Preface

Louis held on to his black cat stuffie, a nervous glance on his face.
He was confused. He had spent the night at his grandparents house, and even after, they all had to get up so early and leave.

He missed his mom and his dad. He usually enjoyed sleepovers but this one was a bit more rushed than what he was comfortable with.
He was awoken up in the middle of the night.

He couldn't find his mother, and despite his father's attempts to comfort him as he was dropped off at his grandparents' home, he couldn't quite understand what was happening.
He cuddled next to his grandmother and tried to sleep but it turned out to be more difficult than he had initially expected.

Needless to say, Louis was incredibly tired as his father picked him up the next morning.

It was like a family outing, Louis had never seen so many of his family members together at once.

Louis held on to his father, his eyes wandering up towards the pale lights. He wasn't familiar with this strange place, but Louis had a hunch his mother was here.

Why else would all his other family members be here?

"Mommy said she missed you..." his father murmured to him.
Louis glanced up, his eyes widened at the thought of his mother wanting to see him again.

"Mom?" Louis asked, his grip on his father only growing tighter as they entered an unfamiliar room.

There were so many familiar faces. He saw his grandpa and grandma. He even saw his great grandmother and his great great uncle. He spotted his auntie Alya and his uncle Nino
It was incredibly riveting to the toddler. It felt like some sort of birthday party.

Louis' blue eyes only grew wider the moment he spotted his mother.
She lay in a bed, her arms wrapped around a pink blanket. Louis furrowed his brow, cocking his head to the side as he glanced over to her curiously.

His father very gently placed him on to the bed, the toddler hesitating to move towards his mother.

All that hesitation washed away the moment his mother smiled at him.
Her presence itself filled him with such a warmth, Louis found himself crawling over towards her with no regards to the pink blanket she held.

The toddler spotted his father move beside his mother. His arm very carefully wrapped around her shoulder, tugging her close.

"Louis..." his mother murmured. "I'd like you to meet your little sister, Emma..." his mother very gently opened the pink blanket.

Louis' eyes widened with curiosity. A deep blush coated his cheeks as he moved closer.

Inside the pink blanket was the most beautiful baby he had ever seen.

A sweet baby girl cooed, her eyes remaining closed.
She had sported dark hair just like their mom and the thickest lashes he had ever seen.

Louis blinked slowly, watching the baby move her head within their mother's arms.

A small smile swept on to his face as he had a new friend to play with along with his other little friends Tikki and Plagg.

Emma Agreste.

Baby sister to Louis Agreste.