Chapter 37.

Monday 9.00am-
I did not sleep well at all, I kept on having a reoccurring dream, of what happened the night of the staff Christmas party.

Just as Daniel adviced me to do, I watched sermons. Joyce Meyer was my person of choice. I woke up around 3.20am flustered, and in a panic.

I was so tempted to call, Kevin or Daniel. I was even tempted to get into bed with my parents, just like my mum offered, but I really did not want to be a bother to anyone.

I watched sermons until 5am. I then fell asleep again, and woke up around 8.15am. I aimlessly scrolled through my phone until 9am, then I got up and prepared for the day. I put on my oversized power puff girls jumper, and my favourite pair of black leggings, and my fluffy blue thermal socks.

9.30am-
It was officially my first day off, for 2 weeks. I walked downstairs to the kitchen, placed a piece of bread in the toaster and made a cup of tea. My sister was out at the studio, and my parents were at work. I was home alone, and I did not really fancy going out.

I put the TV on, and watched 'Baby Daddy on E4'. I bit into my piece of toast, put my feet up on the foot stool and relaxed. The TV ended up being background noise, whilst I read through tweets on twitter. I also liked, and retweeted funny ones. Especially the positive, and relatable ones.

Not much was going on today, but I really liked the peace of having the house to myself. I was not going to let depression, or anxiety win me over.

There was nothing good to watch on tv, so I walked upstairs to the home library to look for a good book to read. My dad had a massive book collection. All my parents do, mainly my dad, was read. If you caught my dad watching a film, or tv it really was not his choice. Either Isla, and I forced him to watch something or my mum. But sometimes he liked to watch the news, or a good documentary!

I choose Michelle Obama's book, I had never read it before. I was excited to get started, I felt too tired to walk back downstairs, so I walked straight into my room. I put my braids up into a bun, lay down on my bed and read.

11.15am-
'DING DONG'- The doorbell rang.
'DING DONG'- It rang again, I was so caught up in my book, I ignored it.

'DING DONG'- "Coming, coming" I said as I stretched, put my feet into my fuzzy slippers and began to walk downstairs.

"Who is it?" I asked.
No response...

"Who is it?" I asked again, starting to panic.
No response...

I looked through the keyhole, but the person had their back to the lens. I opened the door slightly, revealing Bradley. I tried to close the door, but he put his foot in the way.

I tried to figure out if this was real, or I was dreaming again. My hands were shaking uncontrollably.

"Go away, go away, you have to go away!" I felt like I was screaming, but in reality my cries were coming out as whispers. I could not speak my heart was racing, and tears streamed down my face.

I held the door with all my strength, trying to close it, but in the state I was in he was stronger.

He forced his way in, and closed the door. I used all the strength left in me to scream.

"HELPPPPP, HELLPPPPP". I yelled!

He put his hand over my lips! I clawed at his hand but he would not let go. I kicked him, but he would not ease up! I looked around at what I could use to get him off me, but he had my arm wrapped around my back.

I bit down hard into his palm, he walked out in pain, and let go immediately.

"WHAT THE F*** MILA" Bradley said, cowering over holding his hand in pain.