// 080

Im so sad pls vote for chapters when u read them

-
friday
-
dec 12th, 2025
-
4:26 PM / 16:26
-
(Y/N)
-

"I hate this," Alex muttered as Luna smirked, "sO lOnG aNd GoOdNiGhT."

Alex rolled her eyes. "I'm all for dressing in black, but this is just very depressing," Frank stated.

"Oh shit," (Y/N) stopped in her tracks as the two girls and Frank looked at her.

"What?" Alex spoke up from the few seconds of silence.

"Is— is Melendez gonna be here?"

"Oh, no," Raven said, walking over to the small crowd of angsty young adults. "He's stuck in Maryland right now."

"Oh," (Y/N) muttered.

"Well, did you want to see him?" Frank asked as Mikey walked up behind (Y/N).

"No. Just wondering," (Y/N) answered, aware that Mikey was right behind her. She didn't look forward to seeing Frankie, but it would be nice to see him after six years.

"Question: why are Frank and I here?"

"Because we can bring whomever the fuck we want," Luna shrugged.

Alex looked at the shorter girl, "whomst— Anyways."

-
5:23 PM / 17:23
-

"Luna, can you fucking not?" Alex muttered as Luna smirked.

"What is she even doing?" (Y/N) asked, leaning against a pillar.

"She likes to whisper shout the lyrics to Helena into my ear whenever we go to funerals together," Alex sarcastically smiled as everyone looked at Luna.

"Sorry, I like to be an offensive bitch!"

"Obviously," Alex muttered, causing Luna to roll her eyes.

"Can we not fight at your best friend's funeral?" Raven growled at Alex as she put her hands up as surrender.

"She started it," Alex mumbled under her breath.

-
8:34 PM / 20:34
-

"aNd iF i CaRrY oN tHiS wAy—" LUNA MULAN REYNOLDS, DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!"

"Yes, Alexandra Maya Claire Reynolds, I would very much enjoy you violently smashing my guitar over my head," Luna innocently smiled as everyone in the room looked her way, mortified.