// 096

-
saturday
-
jan 3rd, 2026
-
8:24 PM / 20:24
-

"Okay guys, we're gonna play one more song," (Y/N) announced into the mic, looking over at Raven.

"But first, we're gonna buy some pizza."

The crowd filled with confusion.

Then they started to cheer as Otto ran on stage and handed (Y/N) her phone.

"You guys thought I was kidding?"

She dialed Domino's number.

830-476-5664

She then put the call on speaker, holding her phone close to the mic.

Somehow, there was no feedback.

"Domino's pizza, pick up or delivery?"

(Y/N) stared blankly with her eyes wide open, her mouth slightly agape. With panic, she chucked her phone at Mikey, who caught it somehow.

Oh, fuck yeah! The bright color–haired boy thought to himself.

"Hello?"

"Oh, Uhh sorry. Delivery, please."

"Okay, may I take your order?"

"...Yeah, can I get two large pepperoni pizzas?"

"Okay, will that be it?"

"Uhh, yeah, can you make sure they're boneless?"

...

"...OKAY, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND WHY DID YOU CALL US," the woman screamed through the phone.

Mikey exchanges looks with his band mates and then looked at the crowd, surprised at what the fuck just happened.

"...Hi, my name is Mikey Way?" Mikey greeted, looking behind him as Mikey Way, from backstage, looked at him like he was crazy.

"Mikey Way?? From Fall Out Boy?"

Mikey then dropped (Y/N)'s phone and walked away from his microphone, laughing his ass off along with everyone else who has just heard what the Domingo's worker said.

"HI, IM MIKEY WAY FROM FALL OUT BOY, AND YOU'RE WATCHING NICKELODEON," (Y/N) managed to scream into her mic in between laughs.

And then, out of nowhere, Brendon Urie ran on stage.

"AND IM PETE WENTZ FROM MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE, YOU'RE WATCHING DISNEY CHANNEL!" He ran over to Raven's mic and shouted.

"WH— BRENDON— WHAT?!" (Y/N) shouted, the. crowd cheering for the pop singer.

He's pop now.

Don't lie.

"Okay, Raven lied to everyone and didn't tell her own band that I was here," Brendon took Raven's mic off the stand and walked around with it.

"Hey! Give that back!" Raven shouted, no one really heard her though, since, you know, Brendon stole her mic.

"No. You already made me drive to TD Garden, I do what I want.

"...THIS LAST SONG IS ABOUT HAVING AN IDENTITY CRISIS AT NINETEEN AND ITS GONNA BE SANG MY BRENDON URIE!" Mikey shouted into his mic as everyone started playing the song.

Everyone except for (Y/N) at first. She was still confused on why everyone seemed to be fine that Brendon was there.

Raven, the slender rat who craves cheddar, stormed off the stage.

That cheddar craving slender rat.