// 110

i see parx in 14 days oh lord

-
monday
-
jan 26th, 2026
-
7:45 PM / 19:45
-

"Hey there," (Y/N) ran on stage, the crowd instantly erupting with loud cheers.

"As some of you might have heard, every show during the intermission between MCR's and my set, I run on stage and do something really fucking random."

"(Y/N). Stop yourself," Luna talked through a plugged in mic backstage.

"No. Anyways, I wrote some angsty poetry," (Y/N) turned back to the crowd, putting her right hand into her right back pocket.

Then her left in her left back pocket.

"What— goddamnit— OTTO!"

Almost instantly, the curly-haired sweetheart nyoomed on stage with a piece of folded up paper and handed it to (Y/N).

"Thank you, pudding," (Y/N) smiled as Otto nyoomed back off stage.

"Anyways, I have some dramatic poetry."

Today's been the worst day of my life

My mom won't take me to hot topic

My dad won't take me to a fall put boy concert this weekend

My girlfriend broke up with me because I'm not emo enough

And my friend took my My Chemical Romance CD and he won't give it back

And it-it's been such a horrible day and like I really need new skinny jeans

Um

Fall out boys my favorite band and I can't go see them

My boyfriend thinks I'm a poser and I'm not a poser

I am a REAL EMO, EMO IS WHO I AM

And my friend who took my CD

Come on Mikey, that ain't cool man.

*cries*

My life is falling apart

Why do bad things have to happen to good people

I hate my liiiiiife

*cries even more*

"...Anyways, anyone want this?" She asked, folding the paper back up and waved it in the air as people in the crowd shouted "ME!" a wealthy amount of times.

"yEET, bYe!" (Y/N) yeeted the paper to someone random in the crowd and ran backstage.

"Did you just fucking yeet a piece of paper and scream 'yeet'?" Mikey chuckled to his lover.

"Yes, yes I did, gorgeous," (Y/N) pecked his cheek, causing Ray to fake vomit.

"Didn't we agree on no PDA?!"

"...When the fuck did we agree to no PDA?"

"If we didn't allow PDA around you, Raymond, I wouldn't be able to do this," Mikey walked over to Frank and kissed his left temple. Frank smiled as Ray blinked twice.

"...I'm quitting the band," Ray dropped his guitar, walking away.

Three seconds later, he ran back to the small crowd of adults and quickly picked up his guitar.

"I'm so sorry, Denise, I'll never drop you again."

Everyone exchanged looks.

"What?" Ray confusedly asked, feeling j u d g e d .

"You named your guitar Denise???" Gerard questioned.

"Wasn't That our eighth grade art teacher's name?" (Y/N) queried, looking up at Mikey.

"I think so—" "SHUT UP AND LET ME NAME MY GUITAR DENISE! JESUS!"