Tal Uno

Serenity was on her laptop responding to work emails when Leah walked in. "How was work?" she asked. "I'm drenched in sweat, so it went well". She threw her gym bag on the floor and headed into the bathroom to take a shower. Serenity responded to the least email and then closed her laptop. She looked over at the gym bag and sneered. She picked it up and threw it on Leah's bed. She opened the bathroom door and said, "Can you not leave your gym bag in the living room please?". Leah didn't respond and Serenity went into the kitchen.

She looked at the dishes that had piled up in the sink and rolled her eyes. This is getting ridiculous. She rummaged through the fridge and noticed her Chinese takeout was gone. She groaned loudly as she closed the refrigerator door. She grabbed her car keys off the counter and headed towards Panera. She got her usual green goddess Cobb salad with chicken and a passion papaya green tea to drink. She drove home and sat on the couch eating the food. Leah came out of her room dressed in "modest" club wear. "You ate my Chinese leftovers," Serenity said to her. "I'll buy you more," Leah says as she searches for her purse that specifically bought for clubbing.

"That's not the point. It was my food that I bought with my money. If you were going to replace it, you could've done that before you went to work". Serenity stabbed the salad and shoved a large piece of lettuce in her mouth. "Don't make a mountain out of a molehill. I'll buy you more when they open up tomorrow". Serenity let out a loud groan and Leah looked over at her. "Except this is a mountain. I work from 9:30 to 6 so when I get home, I'm tired. You have the luxury of having jobs where you have a lot of flexibility and free time. You come home and drop your gym bag at the door, you eat my food and don't tell me, you leave clothes everywhere, and you barely do the fucking dishes!" she yells. 

Leah grabs her clubbing purse. "Dude, I'll do the fucking dishes. Just calm down. I haven't even really been home today". Leah grabs her keys off the table and walks to the front door. "Where are you going?" Serenity asked her. "I'm meeting D'Angelo". She walked out the door and Serenity continued to stab at her salad and eat it.

*****

Leah pulled up to the hotel entrance. She got out and handed her keys to the valet. He handed her a ticket and she walked into the hotel and over to the elevators. She could feel her dress riding up her backside, but she didn't care. She got the butt lift for a reason. There was no shame in showing off the work of a skilled doctor. She pressed the button for the elevator and it opened almost immediately. She pressed the button for the fourteenth floor and rode it up.

She stepped out and walked down the hall to room 1414. She fixed her hair and pushed her breasts up before she knocked on the door. D'Angelo opened the door and analyzed her as she walked in. He took in the sight of her perfectly round behind before closing the door. "You got dressed up for me huh?" he asked. Leah put her purse on the couch that was situated in front of a television. She turned around and smiled seductively at him. "I wanted to look good for you". She sauntered towards him and threw her arms on his shoulders, her fingers interlocking behind his neck.

He leaned down to kiss her. He grabbed her rear tightly and smacked her on one of her butt cheeks and she giggled in his ear. "Why don't we move this to the bed," D'Angelo said in a low, husky voice. "Money first," Leah said as she let go of him. D'Angelo walked over to his phone and sent her the money. She looked at the notification that let her know she received the $5,000 they agreed on. Leah sat her phone down and went over to the bed. She started undressing herself and D'Angelo took it all in. "You got a perfect fucking body," he said as he walked towards her, undoing the belt on his jeans. He unzipped his jeans and took them off where he stood.

Leah stood stark naked once her dress was off her body. She had opted out of wearing a bra and panties tonight. She sat down on the bed and spread her legs open. D'Angelo rushed to take his shirt off. He grabbed a condom and the two of them had very steamy sex.

Leah and D'Angelo laid in the bed, each on their phones. "There's a party happening like two weeks from now, I think. All the guys are going to be there and I wanna take you. Show you off," D'Angelo says. Leah's ears perk up. I'm finally getting what I want. She smiled as she browsed through her phone. "Devin's gonna be there too. He's been asking about your friend". Leah took this as opportunity to see if there was a chance for Serenity. That was her best friend and they always looked out for each other. It was the least she could've done since she convinced Serenity to block Kyle's number.

"What has he been asking?". D'Angleo switched to Instagram on his phone. "He wanted to know if you gave her his number like he asked. He hasn't heard from her". Leah totally forgot about that. The morning after, before Leah left Devin's room, he gave her his number to give to Serenity. She had left in such a hurry that he completely forgot. He said he was too busy enjoying breakfast with her and it slipped his mind. "I never did. I fucked up," Leah said. "He'll be at the party so they can just see each other there. It's not a big deal. I'll tell him. She would come to the party right?" he asked. "Of course! I'll make sure of it".

*****

Serenity yawned as she looked at the TV screen. Watching the General Hospital episode with her mom had made her want to watch more of the show. It was an absolute train wreck, but she loved it. The front door unlocked and Leah walked in. "You're still up?" she asked looking at a very tired looking Serenity. "Yeah. I was just about to get in bed," she said as she turned the TV off and stood up off the couch. Leah came over and hugged Serenity. "I'm sorry for being such a lazy and inconsiderate jerk," Leah apologizes. Serenity rubs Leah's back as they hug.

"It's fine. Just do shit around the house". They release from the hug. "And stop eating my food," Serenity pouts. Leah laughs and pulls out her phone. "I meant to give this to you the morning after the club". She opens Devin's contact information and shows the screen to Serenity. "It's Devin's number. He wanted me to give it to you and I totally forgot". Serenity hesitated at the information. "Just send it to my phone. I'm way to tired to do anything right now". Serenity walked into her room and got under the quilt on her bed.

When she awoke in the morning she looked around her room. The sunlight was peeking through her blinds. She realized she had forgotten to put her bonnet on before going to sleep. She dragged herself out of bed and went into her bathroom to do her morning routine. She looked at her unkempt hair in the mirror as she brushed her teeth. She rinsed her mouth with mouthwash and then got into the shower. She let the warm water run down her body as she soaped up her towel. Thoughts of Kyle and the encounter they had in Los Angeles ran through her mind. Her fingers slid down to her core and she began to touch herself. She moaned as she quickly climaxed at the thought of Kyle entering her once again.

She turned the water off and dried herself, feeling slightly ashamed of what she just did. She got clothes out of the closet and got herself dressed for the day. She went into the kitchen and, to her surprise, Leah had done the dishes. She grabbed a cup of yogurt and some fruit from the fridge and sat at the dining table and ate. She did her morning social media routine. A quick browse through Facebook, checking her Snapchat, Instagram, and then tumblr. She threw out the empty yogurt cup and container of fruit.

She looked at the time on her phone. 8:15. Time to leave. Serenity grabbed her work bag and keys off the counter. As she drove to work, she decided to change it up a little. She turned the car radio on and let her mind wander to the sounds of today's music.