This Is What You Came For

The elevator door closed behind Serenity as she stumbled her way back to Devin's hotel room. She knocked on the door. "Devin!" she said. The door opened and she walked in. "Found my wallet," she said as she waived it in the air. "Great. Let's get back to what we were going to do". Serenity walked into the room and sat back on the bed. He took the basketball shorts off and stood in front of her with only his briefs on. "Do you have something to drink? My buzz is fading," Serenity said. "Stop stalling. Are we going to do this or what?" Devin snapped. 

Serenity pulled her romper off and threw it to the side. "Waiting on you". He climbed on top of her and tried to kiss her. Serenity turned her head to the side and directed him towards her neck. Leah taught Serenity that you don't kiss guys like this if you're hooking up. It helps with not establishing an emotional connection. That and there's no telling where their mouths have been. You may not be the first of the night. Devin slid Serenity's black lace panties off and threw them over by the romper. He pulled his boxers off and hovered over Serenity's body.

He attempted to enter her when she stopped him. "What are you doing?" she asked. "I'm trying to fuck you baby". He kissed her chest as he tried again to enter her. Serenity stopped him again. "What's up with you?" he questioned. "We're not fucking until you put a condom on". He stopped and looked at her. "Is that really necessary?". Serenity recoiled at his response. "Yes. Extremely necessary". He groaned and dug through his suitcase and put one on. He went back on top of her and inserted his member. Serenity let out a quiet moan as she touched his muscular arms. 

Devin put his weight on Serenity and moaned in her ear. She grabbed the back of his head as he went deeper in her. The pressure was uncomfortable at first because of how large he was, but it soon became pleasurable. "You like that?" he asked. "Yes," Serenity whimpered. She was definitely enjoying herself, but was consciously trying not to acknowledge how good it felt. She knew that if she did, she would be wanting more from him and that wasn't her intentions. Devin kept up with his thrusting motions until he erupted into the condom. 

Once it was all over, Serenity went into the bathroom with her clothes in hand and closed the door behind her. Encounters like this always made her question herself. Is this who you are? Is this who you want to be? Do you really enjoy doing things like this? She looked at her reflection in the mirror and shrugged. She sat down on the toilet and used the bathroom. Peeing after sex prevents UTI's and Serenity always made sure to do that. She had gotten one before it was the worst. She nearly pissed herself at work because she wasn't able to hold her bladder. She finished up and washed her hands before she put her clothes back on. She smelled her hands and was amazed at how good the hotel soap smelled. 

She walked back into the room and Devin was sprawled out on the bed in basketball shorts. He was going through his phone. "I should probably get going," Serenity says as she reaches for her purse. "You don't have to go. We can get breakfast in the morning or something. You're cool with Leah so I'm not going to kick you out". Serenity stood in place for a moment before Devin said, "You're more than welcome to come back into bed". Serenity walked to the other side of the bed and sat down. She grabbed her phone out of the purse and laid next to Devin. "You always tight like that?" he asked. Serenity blushed at his frankness. "I guess so. There have been comments regarding how tight I am". He chuckled and continued to scroll through his phone.

"So you out here like Leah?" he asked. "What do you mean?" she asked as she checked her emails knowing exactly what he meant. "You trying to get a man? Looking for something serious?". Serenity laughed. She would never date a baller again. She knew what kind of people they were and what they did. She didn't want to go through the emotional distress these women experience just to have a bit of clout and some money. Not again anyway. She had her own money and wasn't interested in being known. "Not interested in that," Serenity responded. "Then what are you interested in?" he asked her. "I like getting tricked on".