Chapter 27

When the tour bus gotten for them all pulls up in front of the stadium Jacqueline's shocked to see hundreds, if not, thousands of fans already there waiting to be let in for a concert that's hours away. And the screams that started when they pulled in was deafening.

Taking a chance, Harry puts his hand on Jacqueline's arm, pulling her back against his chest. "We'll have to wait until the stadium security come out to help escort us in." He shouts to be heard. "Otherwise those fans will crush us all"

Jacqueline leans back against Harry's chest, slightly scared. "Is it always like this?" She yells.

"Unfortunately, yes, but you'll get used to it." Harry says just as the fans start banging on the side of the bus, making it sound as if gun shots were going off. When he feels Jacqueline start shaking her picks her up and carries her into the stadium with Marco and several of the other security guards surrounding them.

"Wow, and I thought traveling with Journey was bad." Deen says shaking his head. "One Direction fans take the prize."

Harry puts Jacqueline down. "Why don't you run through your soundcheck, then we'll do ours. That way we can do some meet and greets now and a few more after the show." He says. "We always allow a select few in for sound check as a incentive, most of them are from Make A Wish program."

"Oh, that's so sweet." Amber says. "Do we dress now or later?"

"Later, just run through one or two songs on your list, or sing a cover just to warm up." Niall says. "It doesn't matter as long as it's not something they'll blow your cords." He says.

Walking onto the stage, Jacqueline looks around at how huge the area is in front of her, then she imagines every seat filled with screaming fans. "What song should I warm up with?"

"Thunder." Drew says. "It doesn't have very many high parts, it's just fast paced."

"Okay." Jacqueline says grabbing her mic. Nodding when she sees everyone is ready.

Harry, Niall, Louis and Liam along with Mitch, Clare, Sarah, and Adam are all standing side stage watching Jacqueline sing to the twenty or thirty or so people sitting in on soundcheck. Harry's eyes widen when he hears the song for the first time, it's amazing.

"Pay close attention." Niall grins.

Harry is about to reply when the second verse kicks in.

Kids were laughing in my classes,
While I was scheming for the masses,
Who do you think you are,
Dreaming 'bout being a big star,
They say you're basic,
They say you're easy,
You're always riding in the backseat,
Now I'm smiling from the stage while,
You were clapping in the nosebleeds.
Thunder

As soon as Jacqueline's done with that verse Harry's head goes back and he's laughing so hard he can't breathe. Those lyrics were genius and, like Niall, he couldn't wait for a select few of their former classmates to hear this song.

Jacqueline walks off the stage giving Harry an odd look. "What the hell is so funny?"

Harry can't help himself. "Baby, that song is pure genius, and like Niall said earlier, I can't wait for some of our former classmates to hear it. Boy do I want to see the look on their faces." He says, pulling her to him giving her a hug and a kiss on the lips before walking out to do their soundcheck.

After soundcheck is over they all go to a room set aside to the meet and greet. At first Jacqueline thought about taking this extra time to go get hair and makeup done, but seeing the way Harry is interacting with all the little kids is so touching she decides to stay. Right as it's about time for them all to leave so they can get ready for the first band to go on, Jacqueline hears Harry call her name.

"Jackie, Dora would like you to sign her book also." Harry says, waving her over. "She says she bought your album and loves all your songs."

"Oh, Dora, I'd love to sign your book. Thank you hun." Jacqueline says, kissing the child's cheek, causing her to smile.

"I really like the song Rise Up, my mom puts on repeat so I can fall to sleep to it." Dora tells Jacqueline.

"Then I'll sing this song just for you tonight." Jacqueline says, wiping away tears as the little girl's mom rolls her away.

The meet and greet after the concert was so different than the other one Jacqueline notices right away, this one is for those that can afford the higher ticket price for more perks. Most of the kids here now were, well, brats. Standing against the wall, out of the way, Jacqueline watches as girl after girl fawn over each of the One Direction members, they don't even care if they're making them feel uncomfortable or not with their actions.
As she's waiting for this to be over, she hears one of the fans about her age tell her friend she's going to give Harry her number. She watches her closely to see what he does. When the girl reaches Harry she gives him a hug and whispers something to him, Jacqueline sees her slip him a piece of paper, she then watches Harry smile and nod while he puts it in his pocket, he then whispers back he'll call her later when he can ditch everyone else. Jacqueline learned how to read lips years ago. Seeing enough Jacqueline storms out of the room and back to the bus, locking herself in the back room.