Chapter 31

LAST NIGHT OF THE TOUR

Walking onto the stage Jacqueline sits on one of the massive speakers as she looks out over the open amphitheatre. They saved their home town for the last night of the tour for many reasons. One, is so everyone's families could attend since most of them were from this area. Two, so everyone in the band can go to their respective homes and crash without the prospect of having to travel anymore. And Lastly, so their friends could enjoy watching them put on a concert without having to watch it on YouTube.

Harry walks up behind Jacqueline and slips his arms around her waist, smiling when he feels her lean back against him. "I thought I'd find you out here. You're not nervous are you?" He asks kissing her neck.

Jacqueline shakes her head. "Just checking things out." She says, then points. "They're here." She cries, jumping off the speaker, grabbing Harry's hand as she runs toward Anne and Gemma.

Anne laughs as Harry and Jacqueline run into her out stretched arms. "Oh my babies, I've miss you so much." She says, giving them both a hug.

"We missed you too." Harry says as Jacqueline pulls Gemma into their family hug.

"So how's married life going for you two so far?" Gemma asks. "I mean, I can see Jack hasn't killed you yet Haz, but has she at least brained you?"

Jacqueline laughs as she takes the hand Harry offers. "Very funny Gem."

Gemma laughs. "Okay on a serious note. What happens next, now that all this is over?"

"We go on our honeymoon." Harry says. Picking Jacqueline up so he can put her back on the stage, he then helps his mom and sister up, then jumps up on his own. "Jack and I would like to revisit some of the cities we played while on tour, explore them a bit more."

"Are you going to continue writing Jack?" Anne asks.

"Absolutely, but I can do that anywhere that has a wi/fi connection." Jacqueline says as they walk into the building behind the stage where everyone else is.
___________

Jacqueline stands at the side of the stage with Harry while her band gets in their places. When she hears Deen start their first song she kisses her husband then walks out in front of the thousands of people who paid to see them, most she doesn't know, some she does.
After finishing the first two songs Jacqueline can't help the laugh that escapes her when she sees Harry, Niall, Louis and Liam sitting on the edge of the stage so they can see the crowds reaction to her next number.
Stepping up to her mic she winks at the men to her left. "I wrote this song about six years ago, I hope you enjoy this one." She then hits her former classmates with Thunder. When the song is over she glances over at the guys to her left and she sees Harry and Louis helping Niall back onto the stage, he'd fallen off laughing.
Walking over to the four guys she says. "You four are crazy." She then kisses Harry and returns to her mic.
"This is Million Reasons, thank you all for getting it to and keeping it at the number one spot for so long." Jacqueline then sings her last solo song of the night. As soon as the song is over Jacqueline runs off stage, right into Harry's waiting arms. She gives him a quick kiss and hug.
"Your turn, go knock them dead." She says.

Harry nods, gives Jacqueline another kiss, then runs out on stage with Louis, Liam and Niall. "Evening everyone." He says as the band gets ready. "Wasn't my wife amazing?" Harry asks, causing the crowd to scream.

"As you know." Louis says, taking over the speech. "This is the last night of our tour. But don't worry, we will be back this time."

"Yeah, we're not splitting up again." Niall jumps in. "We may be older, slowing down a bit."

Now Liam steps forward. "Getting married, starting our own families." He grins, blowing a kiss to his pregnant girlfriend. "But we'll always be one band, one family." Then he looks at the other guys and they all say at the same time.

"ONE DIRECTION!"