Introducing Me...

Well hi there, so I should probably introduce myself; I'm Lucy, I'm 17-years-old, I have blue eyes, light-brown wavy hair and I live in London. It is currently the first week of the summer holidays. Oh yeah and i also love music, yeah that's a thing; I love to listen to music, play music, write music...you get the picture. 

I am staying with my Nan in Bournemouth for the whole summer. My Grandpa died a couple of years ago and she has been quite lonely, since as I live so far away, so I  agreed to stay with her for the entire summer. It's not like I'm missing out on much, I don't really have any friends. Well apart from Charlotte that is, we have been friends for as long as I can remember, she has been there for me through everthing. We were inseparable when I lived in Warwickshire, so I was devastated when I had to move away when I was 13 for my Dad's work, but luckily we stayed close. 

Anyway I have got my self a little summer job selling ice cream at the sea front on the part of the  promenade where hardly anyone goes. I love the beach, The waves crashing, the sand in my toes, the smell of the fish and chips and all those childhood memeories. I like seeing all of the people walking up and down the promenade walking past me; the cute elderly couples, the families with the excitable children, the friends laughing. Okay well that came out a lot creepier than anticipated, I'm not (that) weird I swear.

Moooving on. I've been working here for 3 days now, it's been largely uneventful (well apart from the time I ran out of chocolate sauce, if you would count that as an 'event') so far but I'm enjoying it. I quite like it being quiet it's a good place to write music. So that ice cream shack, stall, shop, thing is where this little story of mine begins...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, so this is my first fanfiction so bare with

Hopefully you are enjoying it so far, hopefully it gets better (again bare with)

Sorry for any spelling mistakes 

Follow me on the twitter if ya like @_vampedx

Katie x