Chapter 36- Back to London

Lucy's P.O.V-

James was driving us back to London. I missed the buzz of the city so it'll be nice to be back. We sang along to the radio for ages, at the top of our voices. 'So how are we going to make the most of the next few days?' I asked him.
'Well me and Brad have to go film for a panel show this afternoon but after that I'm all yours,' he smiled without looking at me because he was concentrating on the road, 'what? I can feel you staring at me,' he laughed adorably.
'Am I not allowed to look at my boyfriend now?' I asked.
'Nope,' he put his hand over my face trying to cover my eyes, I pulled his hand down, giggling, keeping hold of it.

I loved how I could sit in complete silence with James without it being an awkward silence or being any tension, it's just nice. 'I'm really proud of you James, Nan was right when she said that one day we'll be watching you on stage at some massive arena,' I smiled at him.
'Do you think?' He grinned.
'I do, that crazy old lady was right about something,' I laughed, 'I hope she gets to see it.'
'I'm sure she will,' he placed his hand on my knee briefly before changing the gear.

-

We made it to James' flat. We were cuddling watching some shitty daytime TV. He rubbed circles on my side and I could feel my eyes drooping. 'Move in with me,' James snapped me awake.
'What?' I smiled looking up at him.
'Move in with me,' he repeated grinning, 'you have to move out of your uni accommodation so why not move in with me, I own it so you would have no rent.'
'Really?' I smiled.
'Is that crazy?' He laughed.
'No I would love to live with you James.'

After a while of cuddling and laughing at how bad the TV programmes James had to leave for that TV show he was going to be on. 'You're going to be on one of these crappy shows soon,' I pecked his lips and his sat up to leave.
'Shut up, I'm going to be on prime time ya bitch,' he pulled me into him.
'Urm what did you call me?' I wrapped my arms around his neck.
'Nothing beautiful,' I could feel the butterflies in my stomach.

James set off and I was feeling lonely so I text Con to come over. The door buzzed and I ran over and Connor engulfed me in a hug. 'Well you've been through a lot since I last saw you,' he chuckled.
'I missed you,' we broke from the hug and went and sat on the sofa, 'so how are you then?'
Con and I talked for ages about relationships. I'm happy that he's happy.

'Wanna go shopping?' I asked him.
He seemed a little bit reluctant as he'll probably end up carrying my bags for me but I managed to drag him to the shopping centre.

'Lets go and see this film,' Connor looked up at the big movie poster outside of the cinema.
I stared at the creepy looking poster, 'Connor you know what I'm like with horror films.'
'Come on, I'll protect you,' he said in a husky voice.
'I'm pretty sure that's exactly what James said,' I laughed and we walked into the cinema.

Con and I went back to James' flat. Well soon to be mine and James'. 'I'm putting the kettle on, you want one?' Connor called from the kitchen, I was in the bedroom taking my makeup off and got changed into some sweatpants and one of James' hoodies. I slung my hair up into a messy bun, it's good they're in fashion because it's all I can do.
'Lucy you have no milk,' Connor shouted, 'where can I buy some I can walk,' he came to the bedroom door.
'I'll go it's no problem.'

James' P.O.V-

Brad and I had just finished going on some comedy panel show, they only need two of us because there are only two guests on each team and a whole vamps takeover isn't really necessary, it went pretty well. It was funny.

I returned home and found Connor sat on the sofa in the flat. 'Oh hey mate,' Con turned around.
'What are you doing here? How did you get in? Where's Lucy?' I was so confused.
'Lucy was here earlier she just needed to pop to the corner shop for something,' he explained.
'You alright? What are you doing here?' I said taking my jacket off.
'Oh me and Lucy went to the cinema and had a meal for lunch,' he explained.
'What?!' I questioned, I could feel the jealousy building up inside me, 'I thought she said that she was going out with a friend.'
'I am that friend,' he raised his hand a little bit.
'Well what did you see?' I asked.
'Some crappy horror film, she was crapping herself the whole time,' he chuckled. This just added to the jealousy, I just imagined Lucy cuddling into Connor and hiding...I know what's she's like with horror films.
'Dude that's my girlfriend,' I snapped, 'why are you bringing her on dates?'
'Are you joking?' He laughed shaking her head a little, 'I know that's your girlfriend.'
'You can't be bringing her on dates and stuff...that's what I'm meant to do,' I started raising my voice.
'Dude,' he laughed slightly, 'just listen to yourself,' he walked up close to me getting in my face, 'I have a girlfriend I'm not going to cheat on her, I know what mess cheating leaves behind.' It left me speechless, I hadn't even thought about the times that Connor has helped Lucy when I wasn't there, he cleaned up the mess.
Connor walked out passing Lucy in the door, 'talk to me when you realise you're being a dick.'

'What's happened?' Lucy questioned walking towards me.
'I was being a dick,' I scratched the back of my neck, 'I got jealous.'
'Jealous of what?' She sat down next to me.
'You and Con...I just imagined you in the cinema cuddling and-'
'-Con is with my best friend James,' she interrupted me.
'I know I'm a twat, I'm sorry,' I looked up at her worried eyes.
'It's okay, just don't be a twat again okay?' She smiled and pecked my lips, 'at least I know you care about me.'
'I guess so,' I laughed, 'I better call Con and apologise.'

Lucy's P.O.V-

'Sorted?' I asked as James came back from the bedroom and sat next to me on the sofa.
'Sorted,' I smiled as he sat down next to me, 'now let's make the most of the time we have together,' he smirked and kissed me.
'I've missed this,' I said softly between kisses.
'I've missed you,' he continued deepening the kiss putting some bits of loose hairs behind my ears and I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi sorry about the short shitty chapter but eh ho
Anyone want to follow me on Instagram, I've been getting into it, then I'll leave this here @/c0nn0rsballs
The o's are the number
I'll spell check at some point
Well yeah hope you're okay:)))
Katie:)