Chapter 5- Missing you already

Lucy's P.O.V
So it's been a few days, since I have seen James. He tells that he is staying with his band mate Tristan for a few days just writing and rehearsing covers. But he has been texting me pretty much NON stop. I really do miss him, it seems strange because I haven't even known him for a but I can't even remember how I filled my free time without him. How sad does that sound? Nothing interesting has happened in the past few days, I just kind of woke up went to work, came home and that's it really. Oh but my Nan has constantly been bullying me about James; I don't think she understand that we aren't together. I sat on my bed on my phone on twitter, I avoided going on it for a while but all the rumours, hate and all comments in general have died down. I didn't tell my Nan about it because she'd worry too much and oh it might even put her off of James. I looked over at the flower on my bedside table, bringing all the memories back of that first night we spent together.
My phone rang; it was a face time call from James. 'Heyyy,' he dragged out the y and I replied in the same voice. 'I miss you,' he forced a little half smile.
'I miss you too,' I pouted.
'I'm coming home tomorrow,' he brightened up to conversation, he looked so cute with his massive smile on his face. He was wearing a grey vest which allowed you to see his toned chest and he had messy bed hair, I guess he hadn't been outside since he got to Tristan's. 'I know, it's stupid how much I miss you', I blushed, 'in the nicest way possible!' I corrected my mistake, he laughed. 'Like I hardly even know you.' I added.
'Well know me,' he smirked, 'go on twenty questions let's go!' He joked and I laughed I found it overly funny.
James' P.O.V-
Just hearing her laugh made me happy how she tilted her head back or covered her face of she was laughing too hard. 'Hmm,' she stroked her imaginary beard, 'well, what could I ask you?'
'Is that your first question?' I laughed, quite impressed with my quick comment. She gave me a blank expression but couldn't hold back the laughter, we both started hysterically laughing to the point of where we had forgotten what we were laughing about in the first place. I could see that little dimple.
'James are you going mad, what are you laughing at?' I heard my band mate Brad shout as he approached the door of the room I was staying in as the door swung open. 'Ooh a girl eh?' He slapped me on the back of my head as my face heated up, 'ah this must be the famous Lucy.' The use of the word 'famous' reminded me of when I met Lucy's Nan. 'Urm yeah, Lucy this is Brad; my band mate'
'Slash all round legend,' Brad butted in moving his hand in a slashing motion pushing me out of the view of the camera to get himself in.
'Yeeah sure, anyway Brad this is Lucy my urm, um,' I stuttered, 'friend,' I sighed looking down. I was so embarrassed, I was looking so I couldn't see her but I imagine she was embarrassed too. 'Oh awkward,' Brad patted my shoulder, biting his lip slightly leaving us; finally. 'Urm... I'm sorry about him,' I bit my lip, rubbing the back of my neck probably blushing, I get embarrassed easy. 'Your really cute when you blush,' she smiled.
'Well I guess I must be cute a lot,' I winked, 'I blush all the time,' I awkwardly laugh scratching the back of my neck again. 'Yeah,' she paused, 'you're doing it again.'
'Anyway so what was your question?' I tired to change the subject. We spoke for aaages until I heard her door open and she turned around. 'Who are you speaking to?' I heard her Nan question.
'Look Nan it's James, you remember James,' she pointed at the screen.
'Of course I do, I've not completely lost it Lucy,' her Nan said bluntly.
'Alright, alright,' she put her hands up in defence laughing, 'here look', she pointed the camera at her Grandmother.
'Hi Mary,' I waved.
'Oh hello love,' she replied, 'would you look at I can see and hear him at the same time.'
'Yeah Nan,' she laughed.
'Well I'll leave you be now, I'm off to bed, bye James,' she said walking off.
'Bye, night,' I smiled, 'she's so lovely' I said to Lucy.
'Im still here love,' I heard Mary say from a distance, I probably blushed.
'Yeah I probably should go to bed too,' she sighed.
'Night Luce,' I smiled.
'Night Jems,' she smiled.
I hung up, 'I love you' I whispered to my locked phone.
Oh god, did I really just say that? But..urgh. I don't know what's wrong with me, is this normal? I walked out of the room opening the door to find Tris and Brad sniggering. 'I love you,' Brad mocked.
'Night Luce,' Tristan added.
'Night Jems,' Brad said in a girl voice pretending to flip his hair.
'Oh piss off,' I laughed, kind of, I was actually really annoyed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, sorry this is quite a short, boring, uneventful chapter but eh, oh well
Thanks for reading so far
Please comment/ vote
Katie xx
Tweet at me- @_vampedx i