a/n

A/N: TW! There are triggering themes in this story so pls proceed with caution and take care of yourselves.

One very important thing before we start. this is FICTION. This fiction has no relation with the real relationships or mental health of the members, although I have tried to keep the characters in line with the real personalities of the members.

A lot of things have changed since I started writing this fic. Many fanfiction controversies and scandals have happened and I have also become uncomfortable with the concept of writing or reading sexual stories about real-life people. So there will be none of that in this fic or other fics. There is one chapter that has making out but it won't go beyond that. Nothing explicit, maybe a line to indicate something but no explicit content. And I have clearly mentioned that these stories are FICTION.

I started writing this fic in 2019 and it's still going on lol. Keeping that in mind, the writing style and format will be very inconsistent as throughout the years, as a writer, I have gotten worse and better in different aspects. The first chapters may be bad i.e poorly written but trust me IT GETS BETTER SO PLEASE BEAR WITH IT! I would rewrite them and maybe at some point in the future i will but it's not rewritten rn. So apologies from beforehand for that and please try to deal with that lol, I am so sorry. 

With that being said, I hope you enjoy it. Pls do read the tags and proceed with caution. Do tell me your thoughts in the comments, I would love to read them! Constructive criticism is surely acceptable but hate will be not tolerated.

Thank you!