20

"Don't leave me".

THIRD POV

Jimin stepped out of the elevator as he headed towards his hotel room. He had gone outside for some fresh air after dinner and now he planned to go back to his room and sleep. He really needed it.

The oldest maknae took out his keycard as he stopped in front of his hotel room door but stopped midway as he turned to look at his left side. Where Tae Tae's room was.

A smile made its way on Jimin's face as he thought of his best friend.

Was it too late?

Jimin thought as he looked at his watch. It was 1:19 am.

It was kind of late but Jimin knew that the younger was staying up late a lot these days. The reason he didn't exactly know though he had tried asking but Taehyung always shrugged it off.

He was tired, to be honest, but for some weird reason he wanted to see Taehyung.

So with that thought in his mind, he retreated his hand holding the keycard back and shoved it into his pocket as he made his way towards Taehyung's room.

He was sad they wouldn't see armys for a while but it was bittersweet if he looked at the big picture. But now he could spend time with the members, especially Taehyung. He really needed time with Taehyung.

Jimin had read between the lines of his best friend's story. Yet he hadn't done much but now time was making way for him to reconnect with his fellow 95 liner.

But, like said before, was it too late?

Jimin stopped in front of the door and brought his fist up to knock, his face holding a small smile. As he knocked lightly, the door inched open. Jimin frowned, his eyebrows furrowed.

Why was the door open? Did he forget to close it properly?

What if a saesang showed up? Jimin shivered at the thought but nonetheless, pushed the door open and stepped inside.

"Taehyungie?", Jimin called out. The room was strangely very quiet and through his position, he couldn't see Taehyung.

Maybe he's sleeping.

He slowly walked into the room, his eyes trying to spot Taehyung. But his frown deepened when he saw that the bed was empty and so was the chair indicating Taehyung was not there.

But his eyes landed on the glass table and his eyes slightly widened as he eyed the wine bottle and glass. He was surprised yet not really. He knew Taehyung had been drinking as well for the past few months. One of the many things that changed about Taehyung. Specifically the things he did or said.

"Tae..", Jimin mumbled as he felt anxious. when suddenly his eyes caught light on the antique mirror.

He turned around and saw what he missed earlier, the bathroom was slightly open and the lights were on. His expression relaxed as he sighed and made his way towards the bathroom.

Jimin gently pushed the door open and his heart dropped.

"T-Tae..?" Jimin said, stuttering as panic started to rise in his chest. Taehyung lay inside the bathtub, his head under the water and angled at one side.

The oldest maknae ran into the bathroom, almost slipping from the water on the floor. He dropped to his knees beside the bathtub as he pulled Taehyung out of the water. A gasp leaving his mouth as he saw the dried blood on the side of his head.

"Tae...Tae..Taehyung!", Jimin shouted as he lightly patted the younger's cheeks. Seeing no response, Jimin's hands shaked and tears slipped out of his eyes.