12

TAEHYUNG POV

The comeback was quite successful and fans showed their love for not only Bangtan but for me, in more than one ways and the members were there for me in each moment that I felt myself sulking again.

It had been a month since I heard the news about my grandmother passing away. And It had taken a while but I had come to terms with my grandmother's death. She was in a good place and she passed away happy. And even though I couldn't see her or touch her, she was here with me...in my heart.

It sounded cheesy but I truly felt it. I could feel her and her presence. I could still feel her warmth when and as I pictured her hugging me. I could feel my heart jump in joy as I remembered the times she made those delicious pies for me. She was here in my memories and my heart forever.

I took a last glance at the picture of my grandmother and me, standing in front of our farmhouse, on my phone and switched it off. I let out a deep sigh as I fell back on the bed.

"Memories... let them fill your mind, warm your heart, and lead you through."

I remembered the quote and smiled.

"I love you, Halmoni," I whispered as I looked up at the ceiling.

"Am I disturbing?", I heard a voice call out.

I got up on my bed on my elbows, to see Jin hyung standing by the door. I smiled and shook my head to say no. He returned the smile as he closed the door behind him and walked towards the bed.

Jin hyung. Love. The two words had become best friends in my head. With everything that had happened, all the members had gotten closer to not only to me but also with each other. But I felt as if Jin hyung and I had gotten closer in quite a different way.

My love for him in every way possible had increased. The butterflies in my stomach would flutter more furiously than ever whenever he would come around and my face wouldn't be able to stop itself from turning a slight shade of pink.

To say the least I was falling in deeper. And I swear, I could feel the same from hyung but a part of me still stopped from confessing, probably the rational part. Because I mean there were so many factors to consider.

Did he even like guys?

Did he love as I did?

Could I ever be anyone's crush?

What if he had a secret girlfriend or boyfriend?

What if he already liked someone else?

There were too many possibilities so the best option right now was to sit back and fall in love deeper until reality would hit.

"Taehyung?", Jin hyung said as he tapped my shoulder lightly.

"Huh? Oh yes hyung..hi", I said getting out of my daze.

"You alright?". He asked softly as he sat beside me.

"Surprisingly yes hyung..actually a bit better as well," I said with a smile.

"Good..that's really good," He replied.

We just sat there in a comfortable silence. I slowly looked up to see Jin hyung looking at me, but his eyes quickly averted to his lap as he met mine, only for a second.

"What you looking at hyung?," I teased him with a smirk.

"It's not what you think you pabo..get over yourself," Hyung replied with a scoff.

"Uh huh sure...whatever you say," I said with a smile.

"Yah!," He exclaimed as he slapped my shoulder.

I laughed as I defended myself and hid under the blanket. But Jin hyung threw the blanket off and climbed on top of me. My face turned a slight shade of red at realising the position we were in. Hyung tickled me mercilessly and my face was tomato red from laughing hard.

I had finally had enough. I held hyung's wrist tightly to stop him from tickling me further and flipped him over on the bed. Now I was on top of him.

I looked down at him. God was he beautiful! I smirked, my hands holding his hands over his head, and I leaned down beside his ear and whispered,

"My turn hyung,".

And I tickled him even worse than he had tickled me. He laughed his wiping windshield laugh, which I honestly adored, while trying to breathe. His face, now also, resembled that of a tomato. When I was satisfied with my work, I climbed off top of him and collapsed beside him.

He huffed and sighed loudly as he tried to breathe. I turned my head to look at him and boy he looked hot. His hair was all ruffled up, face red and head with a bit of sweat.

A sort of giddy feeling took over me and I turned to my side and hugged him tightly. Why was he so amazing? Why did he make me feel so amazing?

I felt so safe with him. Like no obstacle could stop me and no worry could make me anxious. I felt as if I was full and complete when I was with him. With my hyung. Seokjin hyung.

"Thank you hyung for everything," I slowly said.

"For what tae?", He asked genuinely.

"For being here for me and caring for me hyung..being with me through thick and thin," I said as I looked at him with a smile.

He hugged me tighter and said, "Always taehyung,".

And I suddenly remembered that halmoni used to say that all the time. And yet she wasn't here...

My eyes teared up a little at the thought of losing Jin hyung or any of the other members who I loved more than family. Actually the thought of losing anyone else dear to me, haunted me ever since halmoni had passed away.

I didn't realise when the tears had started flowing continuously, wetting hyung's shirt.

"Taehyung...oh my god. What happened? Why are you crying?," Hyung asked in concern as he cupped my face.

"You won't leave me hyung? Will you?", I asked my voice shaking slightly.

"Oh you pabo! Never!," He said pulling me into his chest.

I sobbed into his chest as he whispered reassuring things in my ear, caressing my hair softly. I couldn't the negative thoughts out of my head. But after a few minutes, my mind calmed down and so did my crying.

I sniffed as I rested my head on hyung's chest. Jin hyung looked at me and lifted my chin up and said,

"You won't lose me taehyung, You won't lose anyone else,". He smiled and kissed my forehead.

Words have a way of being Ironic.

a/n: heyyy..Sorry for not updating///school life and music...oof...btw I tried to write some lovey dovey stuff..hope I did fine? tell me if you liked it or not in the comments.

and you know what..thank you guys so much for 700 views! this is amazing..I honestly didn't think it would get beyond 100 views..I really appreciate! love y'all. be strong and safe! I'm here if you need me <3 mwah.

enjoy! and see you soon hopefully.