13

SEOKJIN POV

It was the day we were leaving for the world tour. Everyone was busy packing and I sat at the end of my bed, contemplating whether to take my guitar or not.

As much as it was a hobby, it was also a stress reliever. My nerves calmed down as my ears registered the notes in harmony being played on the strings. And the prospect of mastering an instrument was also there obviously.

Finally I decided that it was best if I brought it with me. So I took the medium weighted instrument and placed it carefully inside the case, pulling the zipper around it, sealing the guitar safely in place.

I closed my suitcase and pulled it to stand. I dragged it across the room with one hand and the other holding the guitar, exiting the shared bedroom whilst closing it as I left to go downstairs.

"Ah let me help you," Sejin hyung said with a smile as I stopped at the top of the stairs.

"Oh thank you hyung, just take the guitar," I said.

I walked down the stairs behind Sejin hyung, carefully taking each step so as to not fall. The suitcase was not that heavy but the small round wheels were brushing against my knee.
As I neared the bottom of the stairs I suddenly lost my balance causing the suitcase to topple over and my body fell forward. But seconds before I touched the ground, somebody grabbed me from my back.

I regained my balance and steadied myself on the flat ground. When I turned around I saw Yoongi picking up the suitcase.

"Hyung, be careful. We can't have you injured," Yoongi said with genuine concern.

"Sorry, I don't know what happened," I said. And I didn't. I had no idea how I lost my balance.

"It's a stupid bump on the third step," Taehyung said looking at the step in a disapproving way.

"We'll get fixed, but seokjin you're okay right?" Sejin hyung said.

"Yeah hyung, I'm alright," I said with a small smile.

"Now boys hurry up, we got to leave", the oldest of us all replied as we pulled our suitcases out the front door.

In about 20 minutes, the luggage was loaded in the cars and we were all headed towards Incheon airport. It was me, yoongi, and taehyung in one car and jimin, jungkook, hoseok and namjoon in the other car.

I was sitting right next to Taehyung and as much as I didn't want myself to be so weak, I couldn't control the wave of emotions taking over me.

I could barely focus on anything. More so because Taehyung was looking at me. Why? I had no idea.

"Hyung is something wrong?". I heard him ask.

"Uh what?," I said not meeting his eyes.

"You look really unfocused,". He asked genuinely concerned. "Is it your foot? Is it hurting?".

"Hyung, the foot is hurting?," I heard yoongi voice in.

"Yah! I am not a 3 year old! I didn't even fall! I'm okay don't worry," I said.

"Okay then but don't hesitate to tell us okay?," Taehyung replied seriously.

"Got it mom", I said rolling my eyes. Who was the Hyung here, again?

Luckily the conversation ended as the car pulled at the entrance of the airport. And as expected our fans were waiting to greet us with big posters and love.

Getting mobbed was sure an unpleasant experience but our armys were starting to understand and take into consideration the fact that we really wanted our personal space. They weren't the best fan/ family for no reason of course.