6

SEOKJIN POV

I opened the studio door and out of nowhere saw Taehyung fall on my feet. Aish this kid! What the hell is he always up to? Being confused, "What are you doing?".

He looked up at me with those beautiful caramel brown eyes and I just felt like diving into that beauty. He got up as he struggled to say something and bowed his head down but I could see the pout he had on those perfectly curved pink lips.

I wanted to see his face, especially since I haven't been this close with him in a while because of my 'stay away so you don't fall deeper' pact with myself.

I lifted his chin up and saw his perfect face.

His fairly tanned skin, his small pointed nose, his pink curvy lips, the hypnotizing gaze his angelic caramel brown coloured eyes held, his sharp jawline and messy yet perfect soft ash brown hair that fell delicately on his forehead. He was an angel. A creation of god.

Stop! My mind shouted at me and I snapped out of thoughts realising what I was doing. I wanted to kiss him or touch him or anything. But I knew I couldn't.

I felt frustrated at myself for having this conversation again even though I knew the end result. I just couldn't do what I wanted. And that was the whole point of keeping the distance between me and Taehyung. It was awfully painful to ignore him and be rude to him. And it would hurt more to see him become sad because of that. But it had to be done to save what we did have.

But Taehyung was stubborn and he just had to do something to make me fall deeper every time. Why couldn't he stop what he was doing? Why couldn't he stop distracting me and making me feel so helplessly in love with him again and again?!

With a tornado of thoughts in my head, I become frustrated and let it out at Taehyung, who was the root of it all. I said things I shouldn't have, a bit too much, I guess. But I didn't realise that until I heard Jimin and Jungkook say something.

"Hyung, Please don't be mad at Taehyungie. You know that we also take part in this stuff," I heard Jimin say.

"Yeah, in fact I was the one who suggested to hear you sing but hyung it isn't a real big deal is it? I mean we were just hearing you sing," Jungkook added.

"No, it really isn't kookie. It isn't," I said sighing. "I'm sorry Tae, I was just- ah nevermind, I'm just sorry for overreacting. It wasn't really a big of a deal. You were doing nothing. You do nothing."

It was true. It wasn't his fault. I was the one who couldn't control myself and my emotions. I was the one falling for him.

"I-I-its okay hyung. I'm sorry too. I won't mess around too much," he said and I felt so guilty at that moment.

"No, you don't do it that much-," I began trying to ease things out but he cut me off.

"No I know hyung. It's okay." I said with a small smile. "And Oh! I just remembered I need to make a call, I'll be back in a few,".

I knew he was lying but I knew he probably just needed space right now. He had been shouted at and scolded for no apparent or sensible reason. I just nodded.

Now the atmosphere was tense and I could see that they were hesitating to say something. Yoongi was done recording and now stood beside Hoseok and Namjoon. He just had a questioning look on his face and I just ran my hand through my hair.

"Guys, I was a bit tired and-I just.. I'll talk to him back at the dorm," I said.

"Okay Hyung but Tae looked really upset so do talk to him," Namjoon said looking at me.

"Yeah I know, I shouted at him for no reason. I'm so sorry, but I will talk to him," I said.

"So let's get back to work and Jimin..", Namjoon paused to look at me and then Jimin. "Go get Taehyung if he doesn't come back in 5 mins. He probably used the call thing as an excuse to be alone."

Jimin nodded and I felt more guilt wash over me. Why the hell couldn't this be easy?

____________

a/n: double update! Well because I felt like it was too long to fit in one chapter lol. And so this one is a short chapter. hope you enjoyed! Pls vote, comment, it would mean a lot to me.

And i'm here for you, if you need someone. Stay strong! Have a good day or night! Love ya! Annyeong!