2

A/N: btw Jin dances amazing :)

_______________

They'd been dancing non-stop for 5 hours now and had only gotten one 15-min break. They all collapsed on the floor, their chests rose up and down rapidly as they drank huge gulps of water in between.

Seokjin was quite frustrated with himself today. He was having a lot of trouble learning a certain step in the new dance they were learning. And although hoseok said he would eventually get it, the older had insisted on help from him.

Everyone started to pack up their things as it was now time for their individual schedules, when Hoseok's face became dull as he looked down at his phone.

"Jin hyung....", he said.

"Yeah?." seokjin replied.

"Hyo-won hyung wants to meet with me. He wants to discuss details about my mixtape...I can tell him-".

"Don't worry hobi-ah, you can help me later." seokjin said with a small smile.

"Taehyung, you've got no schedule today, yeah?". Hoseok asked turning to look at Taehyung who was taking a selfie with the other two makanes.

"Yep, why do you ask?".

"You mind helping seokjin hyung? He's having trouble getting some of the steps right," Hoseok asked but he knew taehyung would obviously say yes. The younger was always eager to help everyone, more so if it was the members.

"Sure Hyung!", Taehyung beamed as he skipped to his oldest hyung and slung his arms around him.

"But Hyung, you have to play the new video game with me and kookie later, okay?". Taehyung asked looking Seokjin in the eyes with a small cute pout.

Seokjin's heart started to beat at a very fast pace. He could feel his face warm up as his cheeks turned a slight shade of red. He wanted to stare at the younger's beautiful face forever. He wanted to be engulfed in the ocean of the younger's chocolate brown eyes forever. He just wanted to be there with him, with Taehyung, silently taking in his beauty.

But he knew it was....

Impossible.

Taehyung could never love him as more than a brother. He would always be Tae's beloved hyung. He hated himself for feeling this way but he loved the feeling he felt when he was with Taehyung.

He felt at peace. He felt Safe. he felt Happy. He felt-

"Hyung, you okay?". Taehyung asked with worry lacing his voice.

Seokjin's face was now completely red as he turned to look the other way, realising he had spaced out while staring at the younger.

"Yeah um..I'm good," Seokjin said clearing his throat.

Taehyung looked at his hyung worriedly but decided to let it go. All the other members were now starting to leave, saying bye to each other.

The maknae and oldest maknae were the last to leave as they wished taehyung a horrible day, to which Taehyung simply replied by saying that he hoped Jimin would never get his jams and that the canteen would run out of banana milk.

He earned a death glare from both of them and it took Seokjin a minute to understand the situation. He shook his head as he smiled at the childishness of the three youngest members. So innocent, he thought to himself.

How wrong he was, he didn't realise until way later.

And with that Taehyung helped his hyung with the dance not realising, how difficult it was for his Hyung to focus. He didn't realise, not yet at least, that his hyung was falling for him, more faster by every minute they spent together.

But the older too, didn't realise that the younger was starting to feel quite the same. If only the heart could speak without the mind's approval, things wouldn't have turned out the way they did.

_______________________________________

A/N: And here is chapter 2.  Also i would like to know:

Do you guys want long or short chapters?

Would you prefer more angst or more sad stuff in this story?

And hope you enjoyed this chapter! Pls comment, vote and share, it would mean the world to me. Have a good day or night! Anneyong! Fighting! Love ya'll!