The main Female lead

Hello guys!!!
I am only going to introduce the female lead because you guys will obviously know the other characters of DL and VK
_________________________________

Name- Hitomi KiraWork profile- A professional vampire hunterLikes- Zero, Yuki, Sweet treats, playing the piano, sword wielding Dislikes- Vampires, bitter thingsNature of character: Mischievous, savage, ruthless (when needed), blunt, sadistic, stra...

Name- Hitomi Kira
Work profile- A professional vampire hunter
Likes- Zero, Yuki, Sweet treats, playing the piano, sword wielding
Dislikes- Vampires, bitter things
Nature of character: Mischievous, savage, ruthless (when needed), blunt, sadistic, straightforward
Weapon:

Name- Hitomi KiraWork profile- A professional vampire hunterLikes- Zero, Yuki, Sweet treats, playing the piano, sword wielding Dislikes- Vampires, bitter thingsNature of character: Mischievous, savage, ruthless (when needed), blunt, sadistic, stra...

Name- DragonSlayer

Alright I want to say that if you guys are a fan of Snow White type stories, then this book is not for you.
I am a kind of person who likes action, violence and romance at the same time and this book will be representing all three genres.
The female lead in this book is no damsel in distress waiting for her knight in a shining armor. To be honest, this queen doesn't need a king. So, it's just for adding romance into this book.

If you like these types of female leads, you'll enjoy this book. And if you enjoy don't forget to vote.