Kidnapped? (1)

"Hey Zero! I got a pun" Kira said while lying down.
"What?" Zero asked.
"What do you get if you cross a vampire with a snowman?" Kira asked.
"...What?"
"A frostbite"
"....."
"Get it? It's like vampires give bites and snow is like frost so BAM! a frostbite" Kira said and laughed.
"Are you going through some mental problems?" Zero asked seriously.
"No, why?" Kira asked while tilting her head in confusion.
Zero face palmed. They both were leisurely lying down in the grass and looked at the clear blue sky with white fluffy clouds and a sun. It was a Sunday morning.
Kira saw Yuki running towards them but didn't budge to move. "Hey guys! Guess what!" Yuki said while panting but was still beaming.
"Why are you so enthusiastic on a weekend?" Zero said lazily.
"Ugh! Chuck that!" Yuki said while frustrated "I baked chocolate chip cookies! Now, who wants to try some~" Yuki said while smiling which turned into a frown due to the lack of response from her friends.
"I hope the kitchen is not burnt" Zero said closing his eyes.
"Yeah, I pity it" Kira said.
"You guys are so mean! Humph whatever! I'll give it to Kaname senpai, he will definitely like it" Yuki said while turning away.
Zero and Kira rolled their eyes. Kira smirked and said "of course he'll like it. I mean does he even have a sense of taste"
Zero laughed and high fives Kira who also starts laughing. Yuki gasps and glare at the two who were laughing.
"I HATE YOU TWO!" Yuki said and ran away.
Zero and Kira looked at each other and chased after Yuki. "Hey Yuki wait up!" Kira yelled but Yuki didn't listen.
Suddenly Yuki was out of sight and both of them came to a abrupt stop. Kira looked around to see any signs of Yuki while Zero did the same.
Kira sighed and said "Gosh, this girl is some huge trouble!"
Zero nodded and said "I mean we were just joking"
"Well I wasn't joking about Kaname and the sense of taste part" Kira said which caused both of them to erupt into laughter again.
"Alright let's look for Yuki" Zero said and Kira nodded.
"Yeah... you go there while I look for her there, ok?" Kira said and Zero nodded and ran towards right.
Kira went on the other direction and started looking for Yuki. Kira yelled her name a few several times but didn't get any response. That's when Kira realized things were getting suspicious.
Kira ran back to the place where she started and saw Zero standing there anxiously. "Hey Zero! Got a clue about where she is?" Kira asked.
Zero shook his head and said "Can't find her anywhere".
"Me neither" Kira said and widened her eyes "Wait, she might have not left the academy, has she?"
"Just because we joked about her cookies?" Zero said sarcastically and rolled his eyes
"Well maybe she left because... AH Hah! She left because we insulted Kaname!" Kira said like she had made a new discovery.
"Shut up" Zero said "Now, let's go inform headmaster"
"Oh well..." Kira said and started walking towards the headmaster's office while Zero followed.
Kira didn't knock on the door but just entered.
"Wha- oh Kira and Zero, what's with the rush?" Kaien glanced up from his documents.
"Headmaster, we cannot find Yuki anywhere!" Said Zero.
"Well... when was the last time you saw her?" Kaien asked.
"Just a hour and half ago. We made some jokes which may have saddened her. So she ran away and we chased after her and then she was no where in sight and since then god knows where is she" Kira said.
"Uh... well let's search for her again" Kaien said.
"Even though it's not going to do any good let's try" Zero said and went out the office followed by Kira and Kaien.
After an hour of searching all of them met up. "I can't find her anywhere!" Kaien said frustrated.
"No luck here too" Zero said.
Kaien then gasped loudly. Zero and Kira looked at him with a surprised expression. "She may have been kidnapped!" Kaien said.
"Kidnapped?" Kira asked "But who has the skills to kidnap her so fast?"
"I got no idea- oh my poor daughter" Kaien.
"Let's go check the CCTV record of the past 3 hours. We may find something there" Kira suggested.
"Yeah let's do that!" Kaien says and rushes towards the security room hoping to find some evidence of the culprit who dared to kidnap his daughter.
Zero and Kira followed right after him. Kaien burst through the security doors and startling the sleeping security. Kaien looked at him and asked "has there anything strange being going on these past few hours?"
The security looked surprised due to the sudden visit. The thing is the security himself didn't know what was happening these past few hours. Kira realizing the fact glared at him. "It seems like he was too busy sleeping to notice anything strange going on" she said.
All three of them were glaring at the security who seemed to be extremely terrified. "YOU'RE FIRED!" Kaien shouted and in no time the security scrambled out of the room.
"Headmaster let's look for the video clip ourselves" Zero said.
Kaien nodded and went to the different screens. "Where were you three when Yuki disappeared?" Kaien asked.
"In front of the main gate" Zero replied.
Kaien nodded and searched through "main gate... screen 17".
After a bit of time Kaien's face was horrified. Kira and Zero saw this and looked at each other. "What's with that face, headmaster?" Kira asked.
Kaien still has that horrified face. He replied "All the camera footage is deleted."
_________________________________
DUN DUN DUN
A cliffhanger!
What do you think happened to Yuki? Was it really kidnapping?