The Overwhelming Resentment

"Y-Your s-son?" Kira asked, trying her best to control herself.
"Ah! right, this little brat is my son." Gale said. Shota's expression remained emotionless.
"SHOTA! YOU- AHH!" Suddenly Shin's neck started spraying out a blood fountain.
"SHIN!" Mika and Kira shouted. Shin's body now was limp.
"What the hell did you do to him?" Kira growled at Gale.
"It was me." They heard Shota say.
"Sho-Shota?" Kira couldn't control it anymore. "You damned idiot." She sprinted towards Shota.
Shota was caught upon by surprise. Kira's hand, which held a dagger, was on Shota's throat. Shota's eyes widened momentarily but were soon filled with excitement.
"I had a hunch before that you were a traitor but decided to ignore it." Kira said, her eyes watching Shota like a predator watches it's prey. "I trusted you."
Shota started laughing. "I know you did." He said gazing at Kira with sparkle in his eyes. "I really don't want to hurt you. If you let me kill that mortal behind you, we both can stay as friends for ever. You know... best friends." He whispered in her ears.
"I won't even let you touch a strand of Mika's hair." Kira said.
"I see then." Shota said. He held Akita's hand which held the dagger. "I take that as a challenge."
"SHIT!" Kira and Shota heard a screech from behind.
Kira felt herself being dragged out the door. She saw Mika's soft and small hands holding hers.
"Mika! I wanted to kill Shota!" Kira said.
"You can't!" Mika said. Tears pouring down her face. "He had strong vampires by his side. While we're are just humans that too kids!"
Kira looked solemn. "But... he killed Shin and Liam."
"I know..." Mika said. "They'll kill us too. So please..." She choked on her tears. "Please let's run."
Kira clenched her other fists but let go. I will kill you, Shota. That's a promise.

"Hey Kira! I found an exit." Mika exclaimed.
Kira nodded. "Let's go."
Suddenly the ceiling started collapsing. Kira stopped Mika just before a glass chandelier fell down.
"Crap!" Kira said.
"Let's get out of here fast!" Mika said and they both sprinted towards the exit to this hell.
Kira sprinted with all her might. She couldn't feel Mika's presence behind her. She skidded to a stop. She turned around and saw Mika buried under a debris of the collapsed ceiling.
"Mika!" She shouted.
She stopped in front of the piled rocks and tried to get her friend out. "Don't worry, Mika. I'll get you out."
They heard approaching footsteps. "K-Kira, pl-please s-save me." Mika said, her voice heavy with emotions.
Kira nodded. "I'll get you out of here safe and sound." But both of them knew it was almost impossible.
"J-Just run." Mika said.
"No!" Kira kept digging, her hands were now covered with her own blood. Mika tried her best to wiggle out of the rubble of large rocks but it was all in vain.
"Finally found you, Kira~" They heard Shota.
"Even though I met all of you a few hours ago, I genuinely considered you all as my friends." Mika whispered as she took the last of her breath.
Kira's eyes widened. She glared at Shota hatefully. Shota stood there smirking. "I promise you'll meet your end by my hands."
She then ran towards the door full speed and exited not before hearing Shota say, "I'll wait for you."

She ran and ran and ran. It was a starless sky with grey clouds. The moon was scarlet, it always seemed to have reminded her of her own unique eyes. The night was beautiful.
Kira, however, didn't bother with the beauty as she ran. She wanted to be far away from that hellish place. Far away from those diabolical creatures. Far away from the edifice, where all her friends had met their demise.
I couldn't do anything to save them, She thought. She remembered how Mika begged her to save her. But she... she was useless.
She slumped down on a random spot. She looked up to see a alleyway. It was dark and desolate. But she liked it here. Unlike before, this darkness and loneliness gave her comfort.
I will take my revenge, she thought. Her eyes were glowing dangerously. She hated vampires- no more like loathed them.
"My~ my~, look what we have here." Kira heard a melodic voice say.
She looked up to see a gorgeous woman. She smiled at her warmly, but it gave Kira the chills. Her hair was a very light lavender shade, so light that it was almost white.
"What's a little kitten like you doing in such a place?" She asked. Her voice was soothing. If this lady decided to become an idol, the others would be pale in comparison, Kira thought.
"None of your business." Kira said and buried her face in her hands.
She heard the pretty lady sigh softly. "How impolite."
Kira didn't respond. She then heard the lady say again, "This place is not safe for kids like you."
"I don't care." Kira deadpanned at her.
"Pain from betrayal.... resentment.... anger... thirst for revenge..." The lady mumbled.
Kira gave her the 'look' and asked, "What are you saying, miss?"
"I can literally feel those emotions radiating off of you." The lady said. She then clapped her hands together. "If you don't have anyone to live with, how about coming with me."
"No thanks."
"But it's better than this place."
"I like it here."
The lady sighed. "Fine..."
Just as she was about to leave, Kira said, "Wait, maybe I can stay for a while."
The lady turned around with a smile on her face. "That's more like it. So, what's your name?"
"I just agreed to stay with you."
"...so?"
"I won't tell you my name just yet."
The lady looked down. "What a stubborn child." Then she looked up again with a smile. "Well, my name is Shizuka Hio."

Kira went with the weirdly pretty lady. I mean you couldn't blame her. She was hella hungry.
________________________________
What's up people!
I'm back with another chapter. Hope you enjoyed it!
I made a special extra chapter, so be sure to read it. It's just down there.

Yours truly,
Nemesis018
_________________________________
          Extra chapter: Kira x Kaname
                          (The War)
"I believe I can fly. I believe I can touch the sky. I think about it-"
"Stop. Even a dying goat sounds better than you." Kaname said with his all too famous smirk.
"What did you say, you blood sucking parasite." Kira glowered at him.
"I. Said. Even. A. Dying. Goat. Sounds. Better. Than. You." Kaname replied trying to ignore the parasite part.
Kira scoffed. "Yeah like you can sing a lot like Elvis Presley."
"What if I can?"
"You can't."
"Can."
"Can't."
(After 3 hours of intense argument)

"Whatever it's not like I care." Kira said.
"Couldn't you have said that earlier. Then I wouldn't have to listen to your annoying voice for so long." Kaname said.
"Oh yeah, and what about my ear drums being tortured by your continuous buzzing." Kira said. Kaname rolled his eyes.
"Oh well at least I'm not as ugly as you." Kaname said.
"Sorry honey, I'm not a mirror."
"You... are you so jealous of my beauty?"
"I'm sure 90% of your so-called beauty could be removed Kleenex." Kira replied with a smirk.
"So you think you're pretty?"
"Indeed."
"Well then let me tell you. When I see your face, there's not a thing I would change... except the direction I'm walking in."
(After another 3 hours of exchange of comebacks)

" (After another 3 hours of exchange of comebacks)

The End

For more shipping moments, comment here. 😏