Special: The quest of the Gronolé Key (3): The demonic uni-horse

"Well that was easy." Said Yuma after crossing the reaper.
"Yeah.... I wanted him to.... cut me." Said Azusa making Kira and the Sakamakis look at him with the you-sure-you-are-from-earth look.
"Why exactly did you want him to cut you?" Asked Kira creeped out.
"I.... like people.... who injure...me." Azusa replied, his eyes twinkling with anticipati-on directed at Kira.
"Weird fetish, but ok." Kira said.
"Azusa had a bad past." Ruki said.
"That led him to becoming a weird sociopathic creep who is also a masochist." Ayato said snickering.
All the Mukamis except for Azusa glared at him hatefully. "Oh please, Shuu is more of a sociapath than Azusa." Yuma said, his voice full of venom.
"I'm no sociopath. I just don't like useless communication like the one we're having right now with you filthy half-bloods." Shuu said.
"Wow you sure you're not one." Now Kou said "Because that's the first time I have heard you speaking in sentences."
"He might be a useless deadbeat but he cannot stoop that low to be compared to a half-blood." Reiji said.
"Guys-" Kira tried to stop the fight but alas, no one payed attention.
"YOU WANNA FIGHT! YOU HOT-HEADED JERK!" Yelled Ayato.
"BRING IT ON, TOMATO HEAD." Yuma yelled back.
"Gosh, I'm tired." Shuu said and went back to doing his hobby.
"Tch useless half-bloods." Subaru said.
"Teddy thinks these half-bloods think too highly of themselves to fight with us." Said Kanato.
"Listen-"
"Geez, such a waste of time." Ruki said sighing.
"My my~ you guys are looking for death, aren't I right Mr. two-face." Said Laito smirking at Kou.
"What did you say, you perverted jackass!" Kou yelled.
"I would.....love to run my knife.....against your beautiful.... and flawless skin, Kira-Chan." Azusa ignored the 'little' quarrel.
Kira however was boiling with rage. (That's not a good sign. The last time I saw my mother with the same expression and-
Kira (fiddling with a dagger): Author, can we now get back to the story.
Author: ...... moving on.)
"CAN YOU DAMNED VAMPIRES SHUT THE HELL UP!" Kira finally burst out. All the boys stopped their fight like good obedient kids.
"Thank you." Kira continued sarcastically "Now listen up, I want to finish this damned quest ASAP. So either you guys shut up and follow or..." She then summoned dragonslayer "You can face me."
Obviously anyone in their right mind would choose the before. So the vampires being smart chose it too. They then continued their walk. 
Finally they reached their destination. There was boy petting what looked like a horse.

"Oh hello there~ you must be the new playmates for young miss

"Oh hello there~ you must be the new playmates for young miss." Said the dude smiling brightly. His eyes then landed on Kira, leading him to smirk.
"Oh my~ what a gorgeous young lady." He said.
"We're looking for the Gronolé Key. You might know where it is?" Kira deadpann-ed at him.
"What's with the rush, bella~" he then proceeded forward to Kira. He took her hand like a gentleman and placed a peck on it. "Such lovely eyes and hair. With flawless skin like jade. Oh and my name's Rick BTW."
"Listen up pretty boy, we're kind of in a rush so you better tell us where the key is." She showed her katana releasing a intimidating aura which dropped the temperature. "Or we can get the information out by force."
"O-ok le-let's not g-get se-serious n-now sh-shall w-we." Rick smiled awkwardly "Anyways you gotta fight me to cross this place."
"What about that demon or horse or unicorn whatever it is?" Ayato asked.
"Oh that, that's my little pet uni-horse, Lily, isn't she cute?" Rick cooed the horse.

The horse looked at them with it's glowing red eyes

The horse looked at them with it's glowing red eyes. Her eyes landed on Kira's own scarlet eyes and she neighed like 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴.
She then trotted towards Kira, rubbing her muzzle on her skin like a loyal uni-horse. Kira smiled and patted it tenderly not minding the fact that it looked like a demon straight out of hell.
"Aww~ seems like Lily likes you a lot." Rick said.
Lily then looked at the vampires growling angrily like 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘢𝘩 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭. "And she dislikes the vampires." Rick said smirking.
"It's pretty cool and all but ore-sama likes bats more." Ayato said smirking at Lily. 
𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞
Seconds later Ayato was running around being chased by the demonic uni-horse and the worst of all, he couldn't use his vampire powers.
"And she hates bats too." Rick said.
Finally after 30 minutes of chasing, Lily stopped leaving a bleeding Ayato. Yuma smirked seeing him. "Serves you right." He said.
Ayato glared at him and then glared at the horse who looked like she was smirking too.
"I'll take my revenge." Ayato said, his wounds healing.
The horse looked at him like 𝘞𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦.
"Anyways can we go now?" Asked Kira.
"Yes but me and Lily would like to go too, right Lily?" Rick said.
Lily narrowed her eyes at the vampires and Kira, then turned her head to the side like 𝘉𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦.