A 5 year old new born

Now let's  skip to the part where Kaname brings Yuki to Kaien's doorstep, shall we?
_________________________________
Kaname looked at his blood stained sister. She looked around curiously like a chick out of its shell. He felt a pang in his heart. She'd forgotten about everything. Her kind, her parents... even himself.
It had to be done, Kaname thought as he finally rung the doorbell. A few seconds later, the door opened revealing a raven haired girl. Her hair was slightly disheveled and her porcelain skin was glowing beautifully. Kaname estimated her age as around 5 or 6.
Suddenly his dead heart started beating crazily. What is happening?, he thought as he stared at her not noticing her menacing glare directed on him.
"Vampire." She glowed out bringing Kaname out of his stance. Her eyes were shining dangerously. "What do you want?" She asked, her voice filled with so much venom that it bought shivers to him.
"I'm here to meet Kaien Cross." He said, not bothering with her glare.
"Leave." Was all she said as she attempted to close the door. But Kaname stopped it.
He carefully observed her actions as he said, "Please call him."
"Leave before I lose my cool." Kira said. She could feel the murderous intent getting to her. No, there seems to be a human here, Kira thought, I can't lose my cool.
"Kaname Kuran?" Came Kaien's voice from behind. Kira looked at Kaien.
"You know this vampire?" She asked.
"Ahh... our history goes way back." Kaien said chuckling. "So, what are you doing here? Your Highness."
Kira was taken aback with the title. She figured he might be some aristocrat with his way of holding himself but she never imagined him being the prince of the mosquitoes himself. This further fueled her hatred for him.
"I need to talk to you..." He then glanced at Kira, "Privately."
Kira rolled her eyes, "There's no way in hell i'm leaving to alone here with Uncle Kaien."
Kaien felt touched however this was not the time. "Kira, I'll be fine." Kira stares at Kaien before glaring at Kaname.
She sprinted towards him and held his collar. "You know, oh prince of the mosquitoes, if you dared to-"
"KIRA!" Kaien shouted. "Calm down and go to your room."
Kira shot one last look of menace towards Kaname before climbing up the stairs to her room.
"Sorry on her behalf, Your Highness." Kaien said.
"Ahh... it's ok and please skip the honorific." Kaname said as he averted his gaze from the Kira's room to Kaien. Kaien was glad, it was too troublesome to say 'Your Highness' anyway.
"Alright then, may I now your cause for coming here?" Kaien asked as they sat on the couch.
"Kaien...", Kaname began as he recited everything to Kaien. Kaien was listening intently, with a slight flinch as the name of Rido Kuran came up. After the whole incident was recited, Kaien let out a deep and heavy sigh.
"The princess of the Kuran' lost her memories?" Kaien asked. Though they were vampires, he felt sad for the little girl. She was just a innocent child after all.
"Indeed."
"I ensure you that she will be safe with me." Kaien said.
Kaname wanted to hear that... but still he felt a bit anxious. Yuki was his one beloved sister, she was turned into a human with no memories whatsoever and with that unruly raven-haired girl.
"That girl..." Kaname wanted to ask.
"Ah! she's Hitomi Kira, my close friend's daughter. Under some unpleasant circumstances, she ended up here." He sensed that Kaname was worried about his sister, "Don't worry about her, Kira won't do anything to hurt her and I'll make sure of that."
Kaname knew her raging hatred for his race as soon as he looked into her eyes. He wanted to know why... why does she seem to hate vampires so much? Wait, why on earth do I care?, he thought before trying to completely remove her from his head.
However... 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘬𝘺 𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘳... 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴... 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘯, 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘵... 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.

It's been a week since that girl, whose name she learned as Yuki, came to Kaien's house, and Kira finds her more and more suspicious. Firstly, she didn't know anything... like literally nothing. Even the most basic of the basic knowledge,  like how to eat. She couldn't even lift up the spoon, forget the chopsticks. Kaien fed her every day, little by little teaching her how to just like a new born.
Sometimes he would leave her to Kira's care. But Kira never bothered, she let Yuki play with her food as she wants. She didn't even bother when her hands were trembling while picking the food.
After all, she couldn't fall into her charms like Kaien did.
The second reason for her suspicions was that when Yuki first came into the house, Kira figured she was a human but she had that brown haired vampire by her side. From her bloody and tattered clothes, Kira figures she might have been the victim to some animal or vampires-who-act-like-zombies (level c) attack. And that vampire must have saved her.
But why? Why the hell would a vampire, a pureblood one at that, save a human. That totally didn't make sense, unless... she was closely related to them.
Due to these reasons, she acted cold and indifferent to the brown-haired girl. However, the problem was the more she tried to act cold to Yuki, the more she kept pestering her.
"Hey, swishter, what doesh thish shay?" Yuki asked Kira with her big-doe eyes, blinking innocently.
"Don't call me sister." Kira snapped at her, trying not to look into her eyes which seem to captivate anyone.
Yuki didn't mind being snapped at, she was used to it. So, she silently went back to trying to reading the book.
It's been 3 weeks and her progress in learning basic human duties was unusually fast. Kira though she might require at least a year to learn everything. But then Yuki astounded her. Only one conclusion can be drawn from this, she must have had her memory altered.
However she did not regain anything else expect for the most basic knowledge. Like she could not remember her identity. Kira sighed, this was too bothersome. If she didn't live under the same roof as Yuki, she wouldn't have even bothered to learn her name.
Kira unknowingly taught Yuki a few basics. Like when they watch the TV or when Yuki saw Kira eating her meal properly. She tried to mimic her and that's how she mainly learned how to eat and a few vocabularies.
When Kaien was not home, Yuki would sit closely to Kira though they didn't talk at all. Yuki found her comforting. Kira found her annoying. Why the hell is she following me like a baby chick?, Kira thought, though it's pretty cute- wait what?

Like this more than a year had passed. Yuki was now aware of everything she needed to know as a human, thanks to Kaien mostly.
Yuki and Kira still didn't share that much of a close bond, but it was still better than a few months ago. Yuki conversed with Kira, while she listened to her silently. Yuki didn't care if she payed attention or not, she kept on talking.
Kira was out trying to relax. Finally, she could stay away from that annoying brat. She was exploring the nearby area when she came across an unknown woods. Kira was startled for a few seconds before she smirked. Unknown, mysterious woods lead to unknown, ancient treasure. Her eyes sparkled, probably a city made of gold.
As a child, her curiosity reached its peak. Movies like Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade left a huge influence on her. She could become rich and leave Uncle Kaien's house, away from Yuki to a lifetime of treasury and luxury. So, without a second thought she went in, oblivious to the lurking beasts inside.

________________________________As I forgot to mention in the past chapter, Kaname's age is 5 years older than that of Kira

As I forgot to mention in the past chapter, Kaname's age is 5 years older than that of Kira. So his current age will be....*drumroll*.... 22!
It's the same for the rest of the night class.

Yours truly,
Nemesis018