The new vampire

"I pick wild!"
"I like idol!"
"Yes if I could dance with idol, it would be ultimate."
"Oh I'd love a dance with Ace too!"
"Kya~"
The girls were as usual causing havoc in front of the moon dorm gates. Everyone seemed to be excited about the school ball coming up.
Suddenly the gates of the moon dorm opened revealing the night class. The girls started screaming like a bunch of maniacs.
As they walked one girl tried to sneak out of the crowd.
"Softly.... very softly." She started walking trying to be sneaky but Zero's voice made her stop.
"If you take one step in front of me, I'll make you cry."
The girl flinched seeing Zero glare. The girls behind tried to cheer her up as the girl fell on her knees.
"Don't worry about him! Be brave and go!"
"Zero has been tame lately, so don't worry about him."
"Yeah yeah."
Zero looked behind and glared at them which immediately made them shut up. Kira was looking at the scene amused while Ace helped Yuki.
The night class just simply walked in the school. Everyone was talking about the ball. Some seemed excited while the others thought it was tiring.
Kaname had an eerie feeling that something strange was going to happen today which will turn the entire cross academy upside down for the next 5 episodes.

It was a night of crescent moon. A horse carriage had stopped in front of the main gate of the academy. A man with white hair came out of it forwarding his hand. A cloaked figure gently took that hand and stepped out the carriage.
Zero was standing on the verandah narrowing his eyes. A strange feeling rose within him too. Kira sighed "Why do I feel like a storm is coming up?"
Kaien was talking to Yuki in the office. A few moments later a very petite and feminine looking girl popped her head through the office door.

 A few moments later a very petite and feminine looking girl popped her head through the office door

"Um... good evening." She greeted in her low and timid voice.
The girl was absolutely beautiful. Her figure was very womanly and kind looking. She had lavender hair and eyes. And she was wearing the night class uniform.
Shock took over Yuki's face seeing the girl's uniform. "Huh? Night class?" Yuki exclaimed.
"This is Maria Kurenai." Spoke Kaien from behind. "Miss Kurenai, this is my daughter, Yuki."
"Oh nice to meet you." Yuki greeted bowing.
"You look delicious. So healthy...." Maria said softly.
"Listen here!" Kaien said while sweat dropping and running towards Maria "That is taboo at this academy!"
The girl looked at Kaien cluelessly "oh..." She then smiled at Yuki "I'm sorry. Nice to meet you too, Yuki."
Yuki just faintly smiled at her after releasing a expression of shock. Kaien looked at the two girls from the window. Yuki was showing Maria the school. His eyes were narrowed.
Yuki and Maria were walking in the corridors of the academy. "The library is that way." Yuki said pointing her finger "And that's the classroom the night class is using today."
Maria had stopped in her tracks, Yuki realizing that looked behind "Huh? What's the matter?"
Maria put on a expression showing how 'timid' she was "Yuki.... to be honest. I'm scared that I've transferred here." She then looked at Yuki, a slight blush on her pale cheeks "Can you believe me?" She asked putting on a sullen face "A vampire who's weak won't be accepted by others. I just know it."
"Oh..." Yuki said not knowing what to respond.
"See? You don't believe me." Maria said putting her hand on her face.
"No.... I just didn't expect to hear that." Yuki said trying to console her "I don't think you need to worry. The dorm president and the vice-dorm president are both very kind. And...." Yuki then held Maria's hands "Just call me or the headmaster if anything happens. We'll come to your aid."
Yuki then smiled at her warmly "So don't worry, Maria!" Maria then hugged Yuki and said "Thank you Yuki." She started playing with Yuki's hair and went near her ear "I love... girls like you."
Yuki felt someone yank her back from Maria. She looked up to see Kira holding her close and glaring at Maria.
Kira then looked at Yuki and said "Cross is calling you." She made up a lie hoping Yuki bought it.
"Headmaster? Oh ok, Maria I'll be back in a second." Yuki said and smiled at Maria, who was smirking at Kira.
Yuki then ran to her father's office.
"Shizuka Hio." Kira growled, hatred and loathness clear in her eyes.
Maria looked shock for a second before she started smirking again "It's nice to meet you too, my dear Kira."
"Will you tell me why exactly are you possessing this innocent girl's body?" Kira asked.
"Oh, it's just to hide my real identity." Shizuka said "But it seems like my favorite girl found out."
"It wasn't that hard." Kira said smirking "Seems like your skills and power is growing weak day by day, Shizuka." The smirk faltered off Shizuka's face and she glared at Kira.
"You're not worth wasting my time on, I just want to see Zero." Shizuka said. She then felt herself pinned to the wall by Kira and her katana close to Shizuka's neck. She felt the cool metal of the blade pressed against her neck as some drops of blood drip down. She saw Kira glaring at her, her red eyes glowing dangerously.

 She saw Kira glaring at her, her red eyes glowing dangerously

(Imagine Kira instead of Killua.)

"Listen here Shizuka, if you dare to lay your filthy hands on Zero or Yuki again, I'll not hesitate to end you. Even if I have to rebel against Kaien." Kira said.
Kira felt Yuki come so she let go of the vampire. "Kira!" She heard Yuki tell. Yuki then came near them.
"Headmaster did not call me." Yuki said while pouting.
"Oh, my bad." Kira said taking Yuki's hands and dragging her.
"Kira what are you doing?" Yuki said as she tried to separate her hands from Kira, but her grip was too strong. "I need to show Maria around!"
Maria sighed as she watched the retreating figure of Kira dragging Yuki. "Oh my cute little raven, you're still the same as ever." She said to herself while smirking.
________________________________
Oooo~
Seems like shit is about to go down.
Anyways guys, don't forget to comment your ship on the previous chapter.
Oh and thank you soooooooo much for 2K reads. I'm so happy for all the positive comments you write.

Yours truly,
Nemesis018