The Inferno

Kira was dragged by the three vampires to a train, where she saw more kids of her age of 2 years older.
"Go fast and take a seat, this train won't wait for you." Said the vampire, pushing her harshly.
Kira went further into the train coming across various children. Some were crying, some where comforting their siblings while some were just staring out the tightly closed windows.
Kira went and sat besides a girl who was staring out the window. She tapped on the girl's shoulders and asked. "Do you know where are we going?"

"No, everyone here is just as clueless as you are

"No, everyone here is just as clueless as you are." She replied.
Kira just nodded and left her alone. After a while they reached their destination which looked like a really shady mansion from a 90's horror movie.
The girl besides Kira eyes widened but went back to normal. Kira did notice the short change. "Do you know this place?" She asked.
"Yes, it's called the inferno." She replied nonchalantly. Kira didn't inquire more about it.
"I've been meaning to ask this for a while, what's you name?" Kira asked.
"Mika." She replied.
"I see. Well I'm Kira." Kira said smiling earning a blank look from the girl.
"I like your eyes." Mika said.
"Huh?"
"You eyes... they remind me pomegranate juice."
"Uh... thanks?" It came out as a question than a statement.
"ALRIGHT EVERYONE GET MOVING!" One of the train staffs(?) shouted.
They put everyone in a cell-like place. The place looked old and rusty. There were 5 children in each dungeon. It had rock hard beds.
Kira was paired up with Mika and three other children, whose name she got to know as Shota, Shin and Liam.

(Shota)

(Shota)

(Shin)

(Liam) There were guards guarding the dungeons, not many though probably because what could a bunch of brats do (*facepalm*)

(Liam)
There were guards guarding the dungeons, not many though probably because what could a bunch of brats do (*facepalm*).
Kira saw a silhouette coming their way with another one following. Not long after, the guards were bowing, Kira could literally feel the fear radiating off them.
She saw one of them as, unsurprisingly, Gale. Behind him stood, whom she recognized as Tougo Sakamaki, the so-called king of vampires.

Gale was talking to Sakamaki, when his eyes fell on Kira, he smirked

Gale was talking to Sakamaki, when his eyes fell on Kira, he smirked. Tougo followed his gaze and narrowed his eyes, causing the boys beside Kira to stiffen up. Mika was already asleep. Gale walked towards their dungeon, Tougo following hot on his trail.
The guard outside bowed. "Your Eminence. Your Highness." He greeted but Gale and Tougo ignored him, their eyes not leaving Kira. Kira wanted to cry. 'No, I mustn't get scared.'
"Is this a Hitomi child?" Tougo asked.
"Yes, indeed she is."
"Why did you imprison her? I thought you had a good relation with the Hitomi's."
"Had. Now they are just a bunch of corpses just like how she will be." Gale glared at Kira.
"Hmm... I'm sure you're not dumb enough to end her after all she seems like a rare talent."
"I don't care." He replied with a cold voice.
"Well, if you don't need her, you can give her to me."
"That's not happening."
"Whatever. It seems like you've turned dumber after turning into a pathetic half-blood."
"Pathetic?"
"Yeah all half-bloods are pathetic. No matter how much they try to be a vampire."
"Hypocrite much? I heard you've adopted the Mukami's, who I suppose are also half-bloods."
"Hmm... touché."
"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" Another voice said, which sounded like a Chinese accent.
"Zhao Liu." Gale gritted out.
"Oh wow." Tougo said sarcastically.
"Nice to meet you too." The man, who seemed to be in his 20's, said.

(Zhao Liu) Kira could feel the supernatural powers radiating off him

(Zhao Liu)
Kira could feel the supernatural powers radiating off him. She was startled with the amount of power he held.
The 1st son of the Zhao clan, Kira thought. Known for his 'godlike' looks. Though Kira found him to be quite pleasant looking, she instantly detested him. He's a vampire, belongs to the kind who killed mom and dad, Kira thought. She could see red spots filling her vision. Blood, War, Kill, she thought.
Gale, Tougo and Liu looked at Kira, feeling the immense power from her. They all felt one emotion at that moment which they thought they'd never experience- fear.
_________________________________
Hello there,
Hope you like this chapter tho it was kinda short.
Feel free to comment. Your comments make my day.

Yours truly,
Nemesis018