The Devil's Arrival

"Geez Kaien, this looks like some old rusty house of a 800 old vampire" Kira said while stepping out of the car and seeing the academy.
"Hey! That's mean" Said Kaien while taking out Kira's luggage, which only had one bag.
The gates were opened by the guards. Kira stepped inside and looked around the school.
"Sooooo, How is it?" Kaien Asked while grinning.
"It's a whatever, I would have preferred if you modernized it more" Kira said
"Yeah sure" Kaien said while rolling his eyes.
"Anyways where is Zero and Yuki?" Kira said looking for her two best friends.
"Kiraaaaaaaaa!" Kira heard a feminine voice yelling and two seconds later she was on the ground with a brunette on top of her.
"Geez Yuki, get off me, you're heavy" Kira said.
Yuki got up and chuckled nervously until she realized what the raven beauty had said "Hey! I'm not heavy"
Kira smiled warmly at the girl and ruffled her hair after that she hugged her. "How much I missed you, pipsqueak" Kira said and saw Zero.
She broke the hug with Yuki and went to Zero and hugged him tight. Zero's face had become crimson red. He hugged her back while his face became fifty shades darker of red. 'Mmmm... she smells like roses" Zero thought.
Kira broke the hug and Zero realized how beautiful his friend had become. "Geez Kira you look like a goddess" Yuki stated and sighed dreamily.
Kira chuckled and said "tell me something I don't know" while flipping her hair.
Zero and Yuki rolled their eyes. Kaien chuckled and remembered how these three behaved exactly the same in the past.
"Anyways then Kaien, what's my dorm number" Kira said
"Oh, actually you have an entire room to yourself" Kaien said
"That's great"
"Well Zero and Yuki will take you to your room"
"Ok Zero, carry my bag" Kira said
"Hey! Do you think I'm your servant" Zero said while a tick mark appeared on his head.
"Uh... yes, now carry" Kira said while smirking and putting her hand around Yuki's shoulder then started walking towards the dorm building.
Zero shook his head and carried the bag while running towards the two already walking girls.
"Sooo Yuki how's Kaname?" Kira asked earning a growl from Zero.
"H-he's fine" Yuki said while blushing.
"Awww is little Yuki blushing over a bloodthirsty mosquito" Kira said, Zero started laughing.
"Hey! don't call him a mosquito and Zero stop laughing" Yuki said
"Well I'm just stating the fact" Kira said innocently
"Of course she is" Zero Said
Yuki huffed frustratedly. All three of them reached Kira's room. Kira opened the door revealing a giant room.
"Woah! This is like the biggest room here. Aww Kira you're so lucky you get it all to yourself" Yuki said while staring at the room in awe.
"Hmmm I'd prefer a cozy room more than a huge ass room" Kira said and got in.
Zero kept Kira's bag on the corner of the room. "Alright now come to the headmaster's office to collect your uniform" Zero said "I've got a few things to do so Yuki will take you there"
Zero went out of the room to god knows where. Kira freshened up while Yuki was playing on her phone. The two girls went to the office.
Yuki knocked on the door as they reached. They heard a cheerful 'come in' from the other side. Both of them entered the room.
"Headmaster, Kira is here to collect her uniform" Yuki said
"Oh yes, Yuki can you go to the changing room with Kira to try her uniform" Kaien said while smiling.
"Ok let's go Kira" Yuki said
Both of them went to the designated room and Yuki showed Kira various sizes of the black uniform.
"Hmm, this uniform design is so boring" Kira said while yawning
Yuki rolled her eyes and said "Don't be so picky, they're pretty cool"
Kira just took a uniform and tried it on. The uniform fit her perfectly making her look more beautiful.
"Damn.... I make this boring uniform look damn good" Kira said while looking at her reflection in the mirror.
Yuki rolled her eyes for the 100th time. "Stop being such a narcissist"
"Whatever" Kira said sassily and put her usual outfit on removing the uniform.
They both went back to the office. "Headmaster we have got the uniform for Kira" Yuki said
"Ok then, Kira you'll be starting school tomorrow and the disciplinary committee duty" Kaien said the last part lightening fast.
"The what duty" Kira asked confused
"The disciplinary committee duty" Kaien said it again a bit slow
"WHAT?! I didn't agree to this" Kira said
Kaien looked at Yuki who was standing there nervously. Yuki noticed Kaien's stare and said "umm.. you see Kira me and Zero are not enough for the duty so we need your help, so please"
Kira calmed down a bit after Yuki pleading to her. "Fine whatever" she said
"That's great! But be sure not to kill the night class vampires" Kaien said while sweat dropping.