Deal with the devil

It was heavily raining with loud frightening thunderstorms, the entire city was in deep slumber. Two people from the Hunter association were having a somewhat friendly conversation.
"Have you heard about the Dracula of the dawn?" said a man, in his late 30's
"Uh-huh, the so-called powerful pure blood" said the other man
"Yeah that one, heard he is going for making another bunch of level E's" said the man
"Yeah so what brings up the topic?"
"I have got the mission to eliminate him and the level E's he made"
"Yeah so.... congratulations I guess"
"But I can't do the mission"
"Why so?"
"Gotta go to America, family problems"
"I see, so what do you want me to do?"
"Like.... recommend me someone to do it for me"
"Umm... well... I know only a bunch of rookies who will die if on the mission... but there is a girl"
"Yeah so who is it?"
"Kira, Hitomi Kira"
"Wait you mean the girl who eliminated like 10 pure bloods"
"Yeah her"
"Hmmm... let's see... yeah I can ask her"
"But you see... she is quite the troublemaker... so be careful around her"
"I see... a troublemaker huh"

"Little girl I'm going to suck you dry" Said the level E
"Bruh... are you going to make a move first or shall I?" Said the raven haired girl in a bored tone.
The level E dashed forward towards the girl getting excited by her blood, today he is going to have quite the feast... or so he thought.
The girl bought out her katana and slashed the bloodthirsty monster in half before he could even open his mouth.
"Meh... this was easy and boring" Said the girl while putting her katana back and watching the limp body of the level E fade away.
The girl walked towards her apartment to get some rest after a long day. She stepped out of the shower hearing the telephone ring.
"Hello, it was so nice of you to call but right now I'm a bit busy so talk to ya later" she said without even giving the person on the other line a chance to speak.
"Wait Kira, it's me Max" Said the person
"Oh hey Max, so nice to talk to ya, but you called at the wrong time mate" she said
"Yeah But please this is kind of urgent"
"Fine you have 5 minutes to blurt out the things, and it starts now"
"Ok listen... so there is a friend of mine and he needs your help"
"What for?"
"Oh just another weak pure blood"
"Why can't you help him?"
"Cause right now I have got another mission"
"Ok... can you put him on the line or tell him to speak to me?"
"Yeah... but why?"
"Oh nothing just some business deal" the girl said with a cheeky grin taking over her face.
The phone was handed over to the other man.
"Uh... hello, this is Satoshi Hajime" he Said
"Oh Satoshi, like the guy from the elite A"
"Yeah"
"Satoshi... you must earn a lot, am i right?" the girl said, still the grin plastered on her face
"Uh-huh, 100k per month" said the man unsure of where this situation was going
"You know Satoshi... I take compensation for each mission and this one is not an exception plus it's ill-timed" Said the girl while twirling the wire of the phone around her fingers.
"Yes, I know and I will give you whatever you want"
"Whatever I want?" Said the girl now smirking
"Yes"
"K then deposit 200k in my bank account"
The man on the other line was making sure if he heard things wrong.
"200k?"
"Yes"
"Right now?"
"Yes"
"Can I give it to you like tomorrow?"
The girl let out a dramatic sigh and said "Satoshi...Satoshi... Satoshi... see that's why I'm in elite S and you're just in A"
"Huh?"
"You see... this is a give and take world and i am a very impatient and ill tempered person... so you either deposit it today and right now or the mission is delayed... you don't want that to happen, do you?"
The man's face was covered with sweat, this was the most cunning and devilish person he had ever spoken to.
"C-can I get some time to think and tell you?" The man said
"Time... it's the only thing we can't afford to lose but whatever... the more you delay the more the mission is delayed" the girl said
"Yes I will tell it to you as soon as possible" the man said and hanged up the phone.

The man turned around to see his friend watching him anxiously.
"What did she say?" Said Max
"She wants 200k right now" said Satoshi while gulping.
"R-right now?"
"Yes"
"Are you going to go for it?"
"I have to... we don't have another option and don't want to anger my wife"

After around 10 minutes the phone rang again in the girl's apartment.
The girl smirked while picking up the phone.
"Hello~" she said
"Uh- I will send the money right now"
"Ok then it's a deal"
The girl put her clothes on with a pair of combat boots and watched her phone with the message of 200k deposited on her account.
"Well then... time to eliminate the eleventh pure blood" she said and stepped out the door.