Best Friends?

Liu was the first one to come back from the shock state. "Oh my~ what an aura." He said while smirking bringing Tougo and Gale from their state.
"I assume she is a Hitomi." Liu said, suddenly he was blushing due to excitement. "Just look at those fiery scarlet eyes, reminds me of the cruelty of the world."
"Stop with your damned fantasies, she will be my slave." Gale said coldly.
"Calm down, I just happen to love those eyes." Liu said.
"Anyways, I think we have to discuss about a few stuffs." Tougo said. A few moments later they all exited the dungeon.
Kira looked behind to see the little boys cowering in fear. She took a step forward but they flinched, she frowned. Why are they suddenly terrified of her?
"Umm... are you guys ok?" She asked.
"Y-Yup a-all g-good." Shota said but his and the other's expressions said otherwise.
Kira frowned. "I hate those people." She huffed out.
"But why? We just met them." Liam asked returning to normal.
"They are responsible for momma and dada's death." She said.
"They killed your parents?" Shota asked. Kira nodded.
"They're not humans." She said earning gasps from the the others.
"They're vampires." Mika suddenly said, making all heads turn to her.
"How long were you awake?" Kira asked.
"I never slept."
"..."
"You never- wait first of all, the hell they are?" Shota asked.
"They're vampires Shota and stop cussing." Liam said.
"V-Vam-p-pires?" Shin stuttered. "I-I th-thought th-they d-didn't e-exist."
"Yeah their existence is a secret." Kira said and suddenly Shin started crying.
"Why are you crying?" Shota asked sweat dropping.
"I-I w-want t-to g-go h-home." He replied.
"We all do but for that we need to be brave." Liam said.
"I say we form an escape plan and get the hell outta here!" Shota said.
"Shh... lower your voice Shota, they'll hear us." Liam said.
"I agree with Shota." Kira said.
"Hmm... we need to outsmart the guards of the Inferno." Mika said.
"I don't think it'll be easy." Liam said.
"Hell, I don't even know if we could do it." Kira said. Everyone now had a sullen look on their faces.
"It certainly seems impossible." Mika said.
"We can." Shota said, his eyes twinkling with determination. "I bet we can defeat those stupid vampires together."
Everyone smiled. 'Wish I had his energy.' Kira thought.
"Right, let's show those bastards to not mess with us." Liam said.
"Hey! where did you learn that word?" Shota asked eyeing him suspiciously.
"W-What w-word?" Liam asked feigning innocence.
"Don't pretend to be an angel. I know that word means something bad. Basket or something." Shota said huffing.
"Well..."
"Mommy used to tell it to daddy all the time." He said.
Kira chuckled. "Now, now, let's not forget our main aim."
"Yeah right!"
"I've heard they'll leave us for lunch after an hour." Mika said.
All the others looked at her in awe. "Is something wrong?" She asked.
Kira was the first one to break out of her trance, then she beamed at Mika. "It's just that you're already one step ahead of us." She said.
"Yeah Mika-san. I thought we'd have a tough time escaping but you made it so much more easier." Liam said smiling.
"I just eavesdropped on the guards talking." Mika said shrugging.
"Alright then let's start our escape plan." Shota said.
"Yup!" Liam exclaimed excitedly.
After 5 minutes of super intense discussion, they got bored.
"Guys listen, we must all stay together all the time like friends." Liam said.
"Friends?" Kira asked.
"Yeah someone who's close to you and you can trust them." Liam said, then his eyebrows ceased. "Not to be rude or anything, but haven't you had friends before?"
Kira shook her head. "My parents, for some reason, never allowed me to step out the house alone."
"Man, that's so boring." Shota said. Then suddenly he started grinning. "Well then, we should become best friends!"
"Best friends?" Kira asked again.
Shota's grin got wider. "Yeah, it's like friends on a whole another level."

Time skip brought to you by Madara's susanoo

Damn, just look at that beast.
Moving on~

It was already lunch time. Kira with four of the her comrades came out the prison cell. They tried to act as nonchalant as possible. Keyword: tried.
"Geez Shota, can you stop sweating and walk normally." Liam whispered to Shota, who's fave was glistening with sweat and his arms swaying excessively while walking.
"I'm scared, alright?" Shota whispered back.
"I swear, you guys are ruining our escape plan." Kira muttered, rolling her eyes.
"It's his fault." Liam said glaring at Shota, who responded with another glare.
"P-please d-don't f-fight." Shin said. Liam and Shota now looked guilty.
"Whatever let's go now." Mika said.
The gates opened and all the little kids started going out.
Kira grinned at the four like a Cheshire Cat. "Let's show those vampires what we are!"

________________________________Hey guysI noticed that the Madara pic read the beautiful Wattpad symbol, so I put another one

Hey guys
I noticed that the Madara pic read the beautiful Wattpad symbol, so I put another one. 😅
To compensate you~
I have.....
the world's most badass villain....
MADARA UCHIHA!!!!!!!!