The brief past of the Hitomi family

"𝘔𝘰𝘮? 𝘋𝘢𝘥?"
𝘈 𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘴, 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥, 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳.
𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺. 𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭-𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦.
"𝘔𝘖𝘔 𝘋𝘈𝘋 𝘞𝘈𝘒𝘌 𝘜𝘗!!!"
"𝐇𝐞𝐲, 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥."
"𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞? 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞."
"𝐍𝐚𝐡, 𝐰𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞."
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯.
"𝘞-𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥-𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺-𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥-𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘮-𝘮𝘰𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥-𝘥𝘢𝘥?"
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘭𝘺.
"𝐖𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬."
"𝘉-𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸-𝘸𝘩𝘺?" 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘶𝘥𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦.
"𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭."
"𝘋-𝘋𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵?"
"𝐇𝐞𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥, 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫."
"𝘚-𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘐-𝘪 𝘥-𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢-𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘨-𝘨𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺-𝘺𝘰𝘶."
"𝘚𝘛𝘖𝘗 𝘋𝘖𝘕'𝘛 𝘛𝘈𝘒𝘌 𝘔𝘌!!!"

Kira bolted up from her bed. Sweat rolling down her face. She sighed. Her face was paler than before from the lack of sleep.
"Damn these stupid nightmares." She muttered to herself and made some hot chocolate.
These nightmares, the murdered body of the parents, her horrified face, the two men- it was all haunting her, no matter how hard she tries to forget it.
It's like a never ending labyrinth which has already got her trapped.
Suddenly there was a knock on her door. She checked the clock, 23:30, 'who's coming this late'.
"Who's there?"
"Ace."
Kira sighed already knowing why he was here. She opened the door revealing her twin brother.
"Come in."
Ace came in and was taken aback by seeing her sister. It was as if all color was drained from her face.
"Are you sick or something?" He asked, his voice laced with concern.
"Nah, just a bit sleep deprived."
"How about I come some other time? So that you can rest."
"No, let's just get this over with."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
Ace sighed and asked "So just tell me a little bit about mom and dad."
"Well, they too were renowned hunters and very skilled." As soon as Kira began speaking, her eyes were filled with sorrow "Together they'd form a deadly team. So obviously, they had killed many pure bloods."
"Uh-Huh."
"So one day, when I was at the age of five, two pure bloods had come. It was a surprise attack, and my parents were not aware of anything. So they... t-they..." Kira was not able of finish her sentence, she was on the verge of tears.
Ace so it and immediately hugged her. And a few seconds later Kira hugged him back. Though Kira didn't complete her sentence, Ace understood the rest. 'They got killed'. He thought to himself.
Finally when Kira calmed down, she pulled herself away from Ace. "Sorry for showing my pathetic side." Kira said looking down.
Ace took her face and made her face him. Then he smiled at her "It's not pathetic, princess, it's just you expressing your sorrow like a human."
Kira smiled back- yes, a smile, it was warm and from the bottom of her heart. That's our Ace for ya!
Then she realized what he'd called her "I told you not to call me princess like thousands of times."
"Geez chill out sis." Ace said smirking "You can call me prince charming too."
Kira rolled her eyes "Prince charming my ass. More like prince of the dumpsters."
"Whatever."
"BTW Ace, you said you said you were abandoned by mom and dad, have you got the slightest idea why?"
"Nah, but I do know that I was living with Toga Yagari for as long as I can remember after which I went to Russia."
"WHAT!? You were living with Toga Yagari and I didn't know anything about it?"
"Well.... because I just told you about it."
"No, that bastard was my trainer."
"Oh...."
________________________________
Hey guys sorry for not updating for so long. 😅
Anyways just to clarify the ages:
Kira: 17
Zero: 17
Yuki: 17
Ace: 17
Kaname (physically): 19
And the rest of the night class is also nineteen physically.

Now for the love interests:
I'm thinking of doing 7 of them, because all of them will be too much.
Oh and you guys can choose the love interests. So the 7 with maximum votes will be it.
Just comment on this line.

Side couples:
If you guys want any of them just comment on this para.
And you might already know that one side couple already exists.

Yours truly,
Nemesis018