twelve

third person.

"Julia you can't not talk to me, that's literally illegal as i'm your best friend." Anna said, sitting on the other side of the door to Julia, who hadn't said a word to her in almost two hours.

"Besides, you don't have to go to that school. I know everyone said they were excited and you might be letting them down, but you're not. I understand if you don't want to go, but we can visit them some time, right?" Anna went on, staring at the wooden floor she was sat on whilst eating a pack of grapes.

"Also, isn't it crazy how ants are probably never going to go extinct?" Anna said, sighing but laughing slightly afterwards, "You can never kill them all and i'm pretty sure they can swim so even if you chuck them in the sea, would they come back causing a tsunami? They are pretty strong."

"Are you going insane?" Julia joked, finally speaking to her.

"Oh so you are alive? And yes, maybe I am but it's only because someone isn't talking to me." Anna rolled her eyes, standing up and facing the door, "That floor is uncomfortable please let me in."

"It's unlocked, has been this whole time." Julia said, looking up at the door as Anna ran into the room and sat on the girl's bed, watching her fiddle with the rings on her fingers.

"You're thinking about something, what is it?" Anna asked, wrapping a blanket around her and getting comfortable.

There was a moment of silence. Anna was waiting for Julia to say what she could be thinking about, but Julia had no idea how to say it without potentially breaking their friendship.

So, she looked up at Anna and made eye contact for a few seconds before sighing and looking back down at her hands, trying to think of how to start off such a serious conversation.

"Are you uh, are you hiding anything from me?" Julia asked, looking back up at her best friend just as she lowered her head and sighed, "I know I can always trust you but just this once please be honest with me."

At first Anna was confused at why Julia had this sudden feeling of not trusting her, instead she hesitantly said, "No, why?"

"Are you sure?" She sighed slightly.

"Well, I matched with another magician on tinder, but I don't know why you'd be hurt about that unless you also matched with him." Anna tilted her head, earning a small laugh from Julia as she shook her head.

"Ok well, can I ask you something? You've got to be completely honest about it." Julia replied, getting her phone from on top of her desk and sitting back down on her bed.

Anna went silent, having thoughts of where this conversation could be going she was scared she would ruin her friendship with her best friend but she also didn't want to ruin her friendship with the boys they only met last week too.

She nodded slowly, carefully watching Julia open Instagram up on her phone and go through many profiles to get to where she needed to be.

"So, the other day I was on Instagram and I started getting tagged in some things and that led me to retrieving some information and I have to ask, what is Why Don't We and why didn't I know about it?" Julia asked, seeing Anna suddenly widen her eyes slightly as she let out a small sigh, "Everyone is suddenly acting like I can't find things out and seeing that such a huge thing is being hidden I don't know what to believe anymore."

"So maybe they're all in a band that's called Why Don't We and maybe Daniel didn't want you to know because he thought you'd see him differently, like as some famous person that you can use for clout." Anna quickly said, avoiding eye contact with Julia, "Please don't be mad at me I love you really."

"I'm not mad at you." Julia said, "But now I don't know what to do about seeing the boys."

"Ok well, are you going to the school or?" Anna asked, looking at Julia as she smiled and nodded her head, "Don't tell them you know, because i'm sure Daniel was planning to tell you."

"I'll wait until he says something then just tell him I know?" Julia asked and Anna nodded, telling her everything else that they were planning on telling her so that they can be shocked when the boys decided to tell her.

instagram

imdanielseavey, annaspencers and 4,213 others liked this post

juliaevans: happy bean

view all comments

username: iMdAniElsEaVey sounds sketchy.

annaspencers: uGH YES LOOK AT YOU
BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEAN

username: @seaveydaniel is @imdanielseavey
we be exposing out here

username: omg you're perfect

username: ew

wdwteaupdates: omg i actually ship her
and daniel if they are talking

taylorfields: YOU ARE SO CUTE

username: is she the girl that has apparently
been seen with daniel?

———

a/n
bAm