forty-one

third person.

"We can go riding on my uh, scooter?" Daniel says to Julia, trying to do his best British accent which was clearly failing.

"Scooter?" Julia asked, laughing slightly and shaking her head.

"I don't know what you English people use as transport." He shrugged, laying down on the bed and grabbing his phone, "England is across the world from America."

"We use the same things Americans use? Cars? Trains? Taxi's?" She furrowed her eyebrows, pulling the sleeves of Daniels hoodie, that she had put on after saying she was too cold, over her hands.

"That makes a lot of sense," He said, smiling and then showing her a photo of yet another cat he had pulled up on his phone, "What do you think of this cat?"

"Cutest cat i've ever seen, why do you keep showing me photos of cats?" She asked, cuddling into him slightly, "Are you getting one?"

Daniel nodded, obviously not wanting to spill too much information but also not wanting to say he wasn't getting a cat at all.

"I think you should get one, I'll help look after it." Julia said, kissing his cheek and then fiddling with the strings on the hoodie.

The pair didn't say anything for a few minutes, enjoying the peace as no one else was in the Why Don't We house except for Jonah. Zach and Jack had gone out to get food, and Corbyn went out with Christina who had flown out to LA to visit.

"Does your fandom always comment on everything you do or the girls the band knows do?" Julia asked, speaking a little quieter than usual.

"Not all the time, usually just when there's some type of drama happening, or someone's doing something wrong." Daniel explained.

"So am I doing something wrong then?" She asked as she looked up at Daniel, who now had a confused look on his face.

"What do you mean?" Daniel sat up, placing his phone down and looking at her.

Julia shrugged, sighing, "I see a lot of hate for me just posting on social media or for doing the simplest of things. I'm just confused as to why I get the hate."

"I could literally be breathing differently and I would get hate for it." Julia continued, her voice on the urge of breaking as her eyes filled up with tears.

"Oh, please don't cry." Daniel said, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her in for a hug, "I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault, I'm just being too sensitive to it all." She shook her head, wiping her eyes gently.

"No, no you aren't being too sensitive. I get that it's a lot to take in suddenly but you shouldn't be getting all the hate, especially if you haven't done anything wrong." Daniel explained, placing a soft kiss on her lips before smiling at her.

"I love your smile." Julia said, smiling back at him, "And I love you- your laugh. I love your laugh."

"I love your smile and your laugh too." He said, laughing slightly at her then hugging her again, "You know you can talk to me about anything."

"You can talk to me about anything too." Julia said back to him, playing with the ends of his hair.

The two of them smiled, feeling a bit more comfort and a huge sense of security. Neither of them knew the other loved them just as much as they did, but it was getting clearer to the fans, the bandmates and everyone else who simply knew they were a couple.

——
instagram

keriseavey, annaspencers and 73,912 others liked this post

juliaevans: the sweetest human alive hands
down

view all comments

username: we get it you're together
↳ username: someone's jealous-

annaspencers: i know someone who's better
↳ username: same
imzachherron: omg same are you
thinking who i'm thinking of?
annaspencers: yes , mE
↳ username: watch zach day himself or something
imzachherron: i thinking of jAcK

username: this some cute shit tho hands down

seaveydaniel: your hands are incredibly soft
↳ username: my hands are softer bet
↳ username: when he knows the smallest
details of you >>>>
juliaevans: so are yours

username: lol can she leave already

username: oop this ain't it

username: #dalia i ship get married

corbynbesson: julia pls get away from my man
↳ username: ah dorbyn lives on
↳ username: amen
juliaevans: but he's so cute i'm keeping him
↳ username: ok maybe she has good intentions
corbynbesson: this is war.
juliaevans: dang ok it's on.

authors note

sorry for the lack of updates, i had some mocks
and i've still got more coming, so i haven't had
time to update but i will get back into it
<3333