Chapter 23: Planning and Training

"Oh that means we can do some of those things tonight." Christy says practically squealing.

"Go get your laptop." I say going to get us beers, I hear the boys upstairs tearing boxes open and bickering back and forth.

"Are we about to go house hunting?"

"Yes, we are looking for two houses next door to each other. Shouldn't be two hard there can't be that many. If you want big house try an factor that into the search as well."

"Yeah you mean like mansions?" Her eyes grow in excitement.

"If you want to live in a mansion, then yes and that will probably narrow the search even more."

"JAAYYY!" Christy yells. He comes running down the stairs, with Jace a few feet behind. "I want a mansion, what do you want?"

"Baby as longs as it's in Florida, I don't care what it is." He says making a beer run. I look at Jace and he nods, I take from that as long as I get to be with you and close to my best friend I don't care either. They head back upstairs and Christy and I go mansion hunting. Finally two hours later we have found two mansions next door and at decent prices. We call the boys back down to go through the walkthrough of our future homes. "That's so freaking sweet these places got the works attic, basement twenty rooms, five baths, swimming pools, plenty of yard. I fucking love it." Jason says.

"They are really good choices, is this what we are getting."

"Getting we already got them." Me and Christy say at the same time. The boys jaws drop to the floor.

"Well you knew I could get them, but Christy has a lot of backed pay owed to her because her mom applied way before today so she is filthy rich thanks to that. Besides now that that is taking care of I can focus on getting these plans full proof, everyone will need to pack what they need for the trip and a week before, so the movers can be hired and paid way before the job." 

"Well you ladies are truly amazing."

"Oh I'm not done yet, we will not be traveling under our birth names I will be having fake identities made for the purpose of these jobs only. Now I'm not really sure how many suitcases we will need but if you get ten outside of the ones that are going with money already in them, it'll give us a start as long as they are our assigned colors we can by more. Cash only when we are out there. That's all for now. Christy would you like to help me with a few things?"

"Sure." I look at her.

"You might want to put on clothes."

"Where are we going?"

"Well first to the store and then to one of my many storage units."

"Hey that reminds me. What about those when we leave." Jason asks.

"They will be moved to storage a storage facility way before we even make it there." I say, Christy returns fully dressed. "Be back in an hour or so."

"Call when you get here we'll help get the stuff in." Christy and I head out at the store I buy a bulletin board and a mini desk more like a flat podium. At my storage unit I get a small table with four matching chairs a laptop and another printer.

"Jeez where did you get all this stuff?"

"Stole it."

"You have like thirty of these?"

"I have a total of thirty-three but three of them only have money in them."

"I wish I had gotten in the life as early as you did."

"No you don't it takes a lot to be in the life as long as I have been and  still be human." An hour later we are pulling into the garage I call Jace. "Hey we are pulling in now. The boys said don't touch nothing they are going to get it." We wait for them to get something and catch the elevator back up. I go in my office and start scribbling important notes from my copies.