We all meet

Louisa's p.o.v

I look at the gems, and half gem, in shock 'oh come on! I'm already having to hide the fact that I know the turtles are from a cartoon. Now I have to hide it from Steven and the gems?!'  I think to myself as I watch the scene in fear. I could die from this, I wonder if I still have my powers..... anyways I see as the gem uses her stretchy ability. Not to mentions she's also singing "guys what's happening?!" Mikey asks a little too loud. We all look at him with furrowed eyebrows as we yell at him, everyone looks at us with shock.

That pink gem just smirks as she advances towards us "hey, your fight is with us! Not with them!" Steven yells as she looks at us freakily amused. "Looks like you have other friends!" She takes me away from the turtle and says "look at this one. She looks like she's ready for her fate!" She spins me towards the thing she came from, but I stop myself. "What the heck is happening?!" I ask out loud as I try to make purple flames in my hands. Luckily I still have my powers "whaaaa?!" I hear Pearl and Amethyst ask in shock at my power.

Spinel smirks and starts singing her song again as we fought her off as best as we could, but her stretchy powers are hard to keep up with. At one point she gets a weird weapon out of her gem, and stretches around the light tower. When she came back, she readied the weapon, so Donnie tackled his bros and I out of the way. That weapon poofed all three of the gems! "Nooo!" I yell at the sight, but Steven looks serious now. "That's enough!" Steven said as he pulled out his shield, oh my gosh this is so cool! I'm loving this.

The turtles just got behind Steven, or out of the way as I sneaked behind her, she then says "aw, what's the matter Steven, miss your friends already?" I get close to grabbing her weapon. She doesn't even know I'm here, but Donnie looks me in the eyes, trying to convince me to move. I don't have much of a choice, bad gem, bad weapon, so I have to take it from her before Steven gets hit. "Well don't worry, you're right behind them!" She says as she moves to Steven, I just missed her. I silently gasp as Steven got hit "that was nothin!" I heard Steven say with a big smile.

I silently sigh, good, now to get that weapon from that gem! I try to take it again, but she says as she goes to Steven "then I guess you won't mind if I do it again." She slashes Steven multiple times before I could even grab the thing, she was about to look back at me. Luckily Steven tackles her saying "cut it out!" She doesn't lose her smile, but she just continues on about him poofing. "Your human half won't stand a chance against my injector! Not after what just I did to your gem." Raph was the one who asked "what are ya talkin about?!" She smirks as she makes Steven fly into the air.

"You weren't always a powerful hero, were you?" She asked as Steven landed on his back, she starts laughing a weird laugh. That laugh was getting on my nerves, so before she could do anything else, I slice her abdomen like she did to the gems. She still laughed as she poofed "nice job Louisa, you just committed murder!" Leo says angry. I look at him scared of what he would do, but Steven sighs as he says "no she didn't, gems don't die like humans. Now I better bubble you before anything else happens" he tries to bubble the gem, but his bubble doesn't stay.

"What? Where's my bubble??.... come on!" He says trying to concentrate "what's going on?" I ask worried "I don't know!" He says as he stands up. "Can some of you grab the gems? I don't want them to all come clashing together once they reform." The guys look so confused, but Steven sighs and says "you guys aren't the weirdest things that happened in my life. Just please help me, I can tell that you're good, mostly because she just helped me with that gem." I nod and say "guys trust me, this kid is amazingly good, he brought peace into the galaxy in this dimension."

Steven looks at me confused "how do you- you know what, I don't want to know right now, just please help me" I nod, go to Amethyst and Pearl, and pick them up. Mikey shrugs his shoulders as he picks up Ruby, Donnie goes and picks up Sapphire, I smile at this. After all this time, these guys trust me, we start to follow Steven to his house on the beach. When we entered his house, he grabs out his phone, and calls his dad, who said he'd come in a hurry. We set the gems onto the table, we all sat down waiting for either the gems to reform, or Greg to show up.

Steven then says "okay, gems are these aliens from outer space, their leaders are the Diamonds, and they tried to take over Earth to make more gems. My mom, Pink Diamond, didn't like it after she seen humans making life, and making their own decisions. So a war started with her hiding her identity as Rose Quartz, because the Diamonds, Yellow, Blue, and White, wouldn't listen to Pink. The war lasted a long time, and I ended it two years ago, now this gem shows up, and poofed my friends and family. Any questions?" Donnie raised his hand "yes?" "Well, what exactly can these gems do?" "They are warriors."

I continue to try to word it better "they can make weapons come from their gems, and change their appearance, Steven is half human though. Only because Pink fell in love with a human, who is gonna be here shortly" everyone looks at me curiously. "Now I got a question, have you two met before? Louisa knows alot about you" Steven and I shake our heads in unison. "I never seen him before, this is all new to me too" I say and Steven says "I have no idea how she knows about me. Now tell me about the different dimension thing you guys were talking about" I nod, but Donnie beat me to it.

"Well I made this device that can bring either us, or someone to a different dimension, but my brother, Mikey, messed with it. He brought her to us, and after a bit he felt bad, tried to help, but got us to a different dimension. After awhile in that dimension we fixed my machine that broke, and ended up here instead of ours. Does that clear it up?" Steven nods at Donnie, that's when Greg comes in out of breath "Steven. I came as fast as I could, are you okay? Holy she really got everybody, is that her?" "Yeah" I answered instead of Steven.

Greg finally looked around the room at everyone "who are they?!" Greg asked, not even scared at the fact that they're humanoid turtles.....

"I don't know!"

Tbc

Okay I love the movie, I love the 2012 tmnt show, and I like writing stories about where my fav shows meet and interact. Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood