Plannin

Louisa's p.o.v

I watch as Amethyst jumps away upset at the fact Spinel tried to join in on our hug "what are you doing here?!" Amethyst asked angrily. I look at Spinel as she puts her hand on Stevens shoulder "Amethyst, please let me explain." To be honest I have no idea if she'll even listen to me, we don't really know eachother, well she doesn't really know me. Amethyst summons her whip as she says "get away from him, you monster!" She got Steven to her instead of Spinel. I look and see her not where she was anymore "what the flip? Also Pearl, water?" I ask, my throat feels so dry from all of that singing.

She nods and says "anything for you my Louisa" she got me a water from her gem, and hands it to me, I take it with a smile as I take a drink. "Thanks Pearl" she nods, but Donnie pulls me away from her with a glare "hands off of her. I told you she's mine!" I see Spinel run farther and farther away like we're playing tag again. Amethyst looks at Steven for an answer "what the heck is this about?" Mikey doesn't even hesitate to answer. "Well she doesn't remember your fight, she also doesn't remember that thing she came on."

At the mention of it everyone, except Pearl, gasp as we look at what it's done to Beach City "wait, who are they?!" Amethyst asks as she readies her whip again. I get in front of the turtles and say "we mean no harm, despite their appearance, they're really nice." Amethyst hesitates, but lets her whip go back into her gem "thanks, and good thing too, because didn't wanna beat you." I show her my purple eyes for a second, then turn them back to normal "trust me, we all supsta cool." Amethyst side smiles at me, but we all got our attention back to the injector and the effects.

We kinda forgot about Spinel, well at least until she says "do you guys not know how to play tag?" Pearl raises her hand saying "I can explain it to those of you who don't. It's actually quite easy to learn! Only if my Louisa wants me too though" Amethyst looks at me confused from her. "Long story short, because of something Spinel hit you with, you got reverted to way back when. All the way to when you were first made" we all explained it to Amethyst on the way back to the injector. When we got back, we see the mayor, Steven tells her we might need to evacuate.

We got back to the three other gems, well the ones that know who they are "Lapis, Bismuth, Peridot!" Leo yells as we run to them. When we reached Peridot Amethyst asks "what's the damage?" Peridot then starts saying she didn't wanna see Amethyst in her 'know-nothing' state. Amethyst deadpans at that and says "yo I'm back, you dip" Peridot got a little happy hearing that. "Wish we could say the same about Pearl though" I joke, but she heard me and says "you called Louisa?" "I didn't mean to Pearl." "Well you're just in time to see the end of the word!" Peridot says happily, probably trying to make it sound good.

Raph and Mikey both ask "what?" Peridot explained "this is no ordinary injector, whatever it's leaking into the ground is toxic. Let's get a scan going to see what we're dealing with" Pearl looks at me, in her eyes asking to see what Peridots doing. I nod my head, so she walks up next to Bismuth and Peridot, waiting to see the results of this thing. "Just as I thought" Peridot says as she took a pic of the injector, Pearl looks over the results. "May I say something my Louisa?" Pearl asks, so I nod "don't need my permission, I feel like I shouldn't have to say that."

Pearl then says in unison with Peridot "bio-poison, pure and uncut: as of this moment the ampoule has drained fifteen point four percent of its contents. Meaning the poison is releasing at a destruction rate of five cubic meters per hour giving us.... four-ty one hours. Meaning the destruction of all organic life of Earth is happening" they look at eachother surprised. "All organic life?" Steven and Mikey ask in unison, Peridot continued saying "yeah. Like the animals, the plants, the insects.... ya know, people-" "so that's what the freak meant. His human half won't survive, this thing is gonna kill the Earth!" Donnie says upset.

I look at the ground, deep in thought 'does that mean I'm gonna die at the age of fourteen?!..... At least I can die knowing I had a wonderful boyfriend. I wonder if I'll know anyone up there, watch me make more friends up there than I have down here.' "My Louisa!/Louisa!" Pearl and Lapis say in unison, I look up and see everyone about to leave. "My bad, I got lost in thought!" I say and catch up to them, we're apparently checking on Greg. "You're evacuating people to the warehouse? I'll cancel the rock show!.. no? You're right 'Sadie-Killer' always draws a crowd. You got it mayor! I'll drop the cover charge, and heck thirty percent off merch!"

Greg finally hung up the phone, and Steven gets his attention "dad!" "Steven! You found Amethyst" that made her do a robot impression of herself. "Who is Amethyst?" She asked, the people who know she's good now, looked at her weirdly. Greg start stressing "oh no, she's even worse!" Greg says, but Amethyst laughs and says "I'm just goofin." Leo looks at Amethyst saying "too soon Amethyst" Greg was about to say something, but Garnet fell. "Garnet, are you okay?!" Greg asks worried, she's tangled up in blue and red cables, I smile at her.

"Did you want the red cable, or the blue cable?" Garnet asked as she looked at them, Greg looks at her relieved as he says "it doesn't matter, they're the same." I start looking at a guitar Greg has in his van, Pearl following my gaze "this guitar is so pretty." I did a little riff my dad taught me to do when I was younger, Pearl smiled, grabbed the guitar from me, and put it in her gem. "Pearl, what are you doing, they need that for the show!" I say, but she doesn't bring it back. Steven looks at me upset "who cares about the rock show?? We have to stop Spinel's injector. Or everyone on Earth is gonna die!"

I look at him scared, I hate being yelled at, his face softens as he was about to talk, but Pearl and Donnie get in his way "you've said enough to her." Leo scoffs ands says "you guys both argue over her, and agree about her, that's a new one." I smile softly at that, but Greg pulls Steven aside from the glares "calm down bud, you might make a girl cry. Now what do we have to do?" Steven sighs and says "we need Spinel back, and to get her back, we need Pearl back. For Pearl, we'll need her missing pieces of her life, she rebelled with mom, so maybe she needs to rebel with Louisa."

Donnie still stood in the way of Steven from getting to me "if you need Louisa, promise to not get upset at her, she's helping you and your Earth. She's also controlling her powers better than ever, if you get her upset, then you'll have to worry about her too." Steven nods "okay, I promise, now Louisa you think you can rebel" I smirk at the group. "Rebel is my middle name" I snap my fingers to change my hair, basically everything is shaved. Only part of my hair on my left side of my head, and even then it's dyed a purple, the same purple as Amethysts skin.

"Woah" everyone says in unison, Donnie is just staring at me as his jaw dropped, Greg smirks at this, and tell him.....

"Hey kid, ya might wanna close your mouth, you might catch flies!"

Tbc

Okay that should be it for this one, now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood