Food

Louisa's p.o.v

Marco and Star both had a different reaction, Star looked happily shocked as Marco looked shocked at me "you what?!" He asks. I side smile and say "in different dimensions I, for some reason, have powers, some I don't. Don't ask me, because I barely know" Star gasped and hugs me saying "I was like that too. Me and you are gonna get along GREAT!" I laugh a little at this, but say "okay, Steven, let's get back home. I'm sure we've had enough for one day, do you guys want to go home??" I look at Star and Marco.

They both look at eachother, then look back at me and they both say "no, we can stay" I smile and look at Steven "ready?" I ask him. He nods his head and we all go towards the warp pad, after we tried to dry ourselves off. With that Steven says "this will feel weird, just stay in the light" Star nodded as Marco looked confused. With that Steven warped us away, I begin to laugh a little this time, loving the feeling of the warp. Star does the same as me as we float up and around the guys, the turtles look at me weirdly.

Except for Mikey, he made his way over to me and Star to do the same, the three of us laughing as we move around the warp. "You might not wanna be doing that!" Steven says as the warp begins to die down, so we were in the air. I begin to fall, screaming a bit as I do, Star and Mikey doing the same, but I know I got caught. Opening my eyes I see Marco "thanks!" I say with a smile, looking over I see Star got caught by Steven. Mikey got caught by Donnie surprisingly, I laugh a little and say "look at that, we all got caught."

"I was trying to catch you Louisa-" "but Marco beat ya to the punch brother" Raph interrupted Donnie and walks off the warp pad. Marco let me down with a nervous chuckle, so with that we walk around Stevens house with a smile. "So.... what do we do now??" I ask confused as I flop down on the couch and look at everyone with a smile. Marco sat next to me saying "well, do you come from this dimension??" I shake my head at that. "No, I come from a completely dimension, one where everything is just a normal Earth and people don't believe in dimensions. Well, some do, some don't."

Star jumps on the couch next to me too saying "that sounds boring" I nod my head "I know right!! I was always acting like an immature child. Not to mention I didn't have much friends" Donnie sat next to Marco saying "well, now you have us." Leo nods saying "yeah! We don't know what'd we do without you" Steven laughs a little saying "you did help. All of you guys did, it was actually pretty cool that I got new friends to help, but I have to go do something." Mikey looks at Steven confused saying "what??" Steven walks over to the front door saying "checking on something."

Raph rolls his eyes saying "I'm going with Steven, I don't know about you guys" Steven just says "oh, okay.... see ya later guys!" Then they left. With that I'm left with Star and a bunch of dudes, I smile and say "well, wanna go get some food? I'm hungry." Mikey nods his head saying "is there pizza?!" Donnie rolls his eyes saying "I'm sure there's pizza, Mikey. Let's just go and eat!" With that we all get up and go into the city, going to Fish Stew's Pizza. Mikey ordered himself some pizza, at this point we just realized that we don't have money for his pizza.

Marco grabs his six hundred and fifty dollars from his hoodie pocket and hands a twenty to Kiki saying "this should cover it, if there's change, just keep it." Kiki nods and gives Mikey his pizza, with that we go out and Mikey begins to eat "anyone else??" I ask. Marco just says "I would do anything for some fries right now-" "good thing you're here then. Huh?" Peedee interrupted with a smile, I smile back and say "you know how Steven always had the bits??" Peedee sighs. "You're one of those people, okay I'll see if I can get some, anyone want actual fries??" Peedee asks.

Leo, Donnie, Marco and Star all nod their heads "yeah!" They all shared a look of confusion from that, but I just laugh a little and say "there ya go. Thanks Peedee!" He nods with a small blush as he gets the fryer ready for all of these fries and bits. When he's done he hands everyone their fries and I was the last one to get my bits. Marco digs in his hoodie pocket asking "how much for the food" that made Peedee say "ten dollars should cover it." Marco nods his head and gives Peedee a ten dollar bill with a smile, Peedee took it with a smile.

"So.... what are you guys anyways??" Peedee finally asks while looking at Leo, I smile and put the thought in his head 'they're humanoid turtles from a different dimension. Before you ask, you're gonna be the only one to hear this, so don't ask them, they won't know. Not to mention I'm from a different dimension too, I just for some reason have magic powers.' Peedee's eyes are wide as he nods his head "o-okay *clears throat* well, it was nice meeting you. Maybe I'll know your names at one point" Peedee says after he cleared his throat, I'm just now noticing his new coat.

"Nice coat, I'm Louisa, that's Marco, Star, Leo, Donnie and Mikey, we're all from a different dimension, not the same one though." I introduced all of us, but notice Peedee blushing while nervously grabbing the end of his shirt. Mikey just says "I wanna go adventure, come on Louisa!" And he picked me up while running. The others follow behind, but in the sky, not that far away, I see Jasper and Steven in the air. With that I jump out of Mikeys hold and fly my way over to them, confusing all of my friends.

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood