Separation

Louisa's p.o.v

I try to back away from Pearl as much as I can "what can I do for you my Louisa?" She asks as she followed me, Donnie picks me up and starts running. Mikey then says "awww yeah, keep away!" Mikey grabs me from Donnie as they run around the room. Pearl is following saying "can you please put my Louisa down? I need to see if she needs anything." I look around the room, Greg is watching us confused, Amethyst picks up Ruby and starts shaking her. Ruby doesn't look like she's really planning on leaving Sapphires side, Sapphire just is standing there.

I look back to Spinel and Steven, who are just watching us, I felt someone grab my shoulders, and I'm pulled from whoever was carrying me. Pearl then says "I did tell you to put my Louisa down, what should I do to them my Louisa?" I sigh and say "nothing. They did nothing wrong!" She nods "of course my Louisa" I sigh annoyed "can someone help me with this?" I ask. Pearl then gets in my view saying "what do you need help with my Louisa?" "I don't want help from you." She tilts her head "but that's why I'm assigned to you, I am here to help you with whatever you need help with."

I follow the gang outside, we all look at the.... injector? Isn't that what Spinel called it? Anyway we look at it to see if Spinel can remember it. "Wowee, that thing sure is big! You wanna climb it or something?" Spinel asks Steven happily. Mikey gasps "can we actually climb it?!" Leo glares at him "no, Mikey! That thing is dangerous. We don't even know what it does!" Raph nods saying "yeah, ya idiot!" Then hits him upside the head. Donnie then narrows his eyes at it "well if that, gem, as you people call her, brought it here to use against Steven, and from what she said, maybe it destroys human life."

Steven looks at Spinel, then to Donnie saying "I take it you're the smart one out of this group" Donnies bros and I look at Steven offended "hey!" We all say in unison. Donnie nods his head though, Pearl looks at Steven waving a finger "please do not offend my Louisa." Steven looks at Pearl saying "I didn't meant offend her, sorry Louisa" I shrug "eh, I'm not that smart anyways. All I know is I have to learn how to use this powers of mine, like I can do this!" I say and float a little off of the ground. The gems, Steven, and Greg look at me surprised "is there anything else we should know about?!" Greg asked scared.

I nod and close my eyes for a second, when I open them my vision is purple again, so I show them I can life up stuff with this too. I lift up Ruby and Sapphire, Ruby gasps and says "put us down at once!" I shrug with a smile. She didn't say how to put them down, so I made them fall on their stomachs, and float softly to the ground myself. "See, I think there's more, but I don't know how to use it yet" Ruby tackles me "don't ever do that again." Pearl grabs Ruby and sets her by Sapphire "do not do that to my Louisa, she is graceful, she just did as asked."

I groan "Pearl, you don't need to do this, do what you wanna do, not what I tell you to do!" We start going off about this, her staying calm, while I get more annoyed by the second. Leo puts his hand on my shoulder saying "calm down Louisa, we can get through this, one way or another." I sigh, turn my vision back to normal, but nod my head "I can't store things in your mane now?? But that's the easiest thing I do." Steven yelled getting our attention, I sigh grab the thing, and say "hey Pearl, put this in your gem" she nods. Steven looks at me emotionally exhausted from this "thanks Louisa" I smile saying "no problem."

Mikey then gets our attention saying "there's gotta be someone ya know that can help us!" Donnie and I nod our heads in unison. Steven then sighs and says "I don't know what to do, I got no friends to help me except... Bismuth, Lapis, and Peridot." I smile bigger and say "yeah, they should know what's going on!" Raph then says "or at least have an idea." "Come on guys, let's go figure out how to fix this!" Steven starts running, I do too, but Pearl holds me back. "Wait my Louisa, we should prepare in case the sun tries to burn you!" She grabs out an umbrella from her gem.

I try to push her hand that's holding the umbrella away, but she doesn't move it until Amethyst shapeshifts into me, Pearl got confused on who to put the umbrella over. Raph tries to help me by saying "look, there's Louisa, can't you tell, this is an imposter, don't worry I'll get rid of them." He picked me up and goes next to Steven, but Amethyst shapeshifts back to her normal self. "My Louisa, where did you go?!" Pearl looks worried, but sees me "there you are, you lied to me you filthy scum." Leo got in between Pearl and Raph as Raph started getting angry at Pearl "it's all okay, Pearl."

Donnie stands next to me saying "yeah, Louisa told Raph to do that toooo...... test you! You passed!" Pearl blinked, and bought the lie "very good. I am the best, aren't I my Louisa?" Pearl says as she stands on the other said of me, Donnie tried his best to stay calm. "Ruby? Sapphire?" Steven asked worried about the way this is going right now "she's not going anywhere with you." Ruby said answering for both her and Sapphire, but Sapphire answers with "I do see us following him to the countryside." Ruby stood corrected, so she says "nevermind! We're goin" I stand still and say "lead the way."

Steven nods, but Mikey looks at Amethyst and says "you look cool dude" Amethyst shapeshifts into Mikey and says "you look cool dude." Mikey looks back at us saying "I'm staying with Greg and Amethyst, she's pretty cool." Leo sighs and says "I'll stick with these three to keep sanity, just go get answers you guys." Steven nods, and we all go and keep at the same pace as Steven, Spinel doesn't really want to leave Stevens side. Donnie and Pearl keep arguing about how the other is too close to me, Ruby is complaining about when we get too close to Sapphire.

While all that closeness is happening, Raph is just amused at the sight of it, trying not to laugh his shell off.

Tbc

Okay how are you guys liking this so far? Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood