Amethyst.

Louisa's p.o.v

I watch as Steven runs up to the fusion, and tries to hug her, but she took a few steps back, making the boy fall to the ground face first. Raph laughed at that, getting Peridots attention "this is no laughing matter, she's not back. She became the perma-fusion, but she's not back!" I nod and get help up from Pearl "looks like fusion was the first puzzle piece." Steven nods agreeing with me, a horn honking got our attention, Pearl got in front of me to protect me. Greg runs out of the van saying "Steven! Have you seen Amethyst?" Leo and Mikey follow behind him.

I smile and wave at the two "hey guys-" "I told you to watch her!" Steven says to Greg, he scratches the back of his head nervously "trying to stop turtles from not destroying the wash. I got distracted" Raph looked at Leo and Mikey with a smirk "what happened?" "Mikey happened." Mikey nervously laughed "I accused Leo of liking someone, and he got upset" "it was brutal." I laugh at Greg's words, but hear Steven say "I need to go find Amethyst, can you keep an eye on Garnet?" Bismuth joked, but agreed. Steven looks back at us asking "who's coming? I know someone is bound too" the turtles, Pearl, Spinel, and I agreed to go.

We head into town, well we actually went different ways, and met up back at a neighborhood, we heard something move in a house. Leo points and says "it came from that one" I nod and ask "Steven, do you know that house?" He nods. "Amethyst?" He asks as we go to look in there, we all poked our head in from the blanket curtains. "Louisa, do you need a flashlight?" Pearl asks me, I shake my head "I think we can make do with the sunlight." "What is this place?" Spinel and Mikey ask as they walk into the garage first, making his bros upset.

"Mikey!" They all harshly whisper, but go in too anyways, I stuck close to Donnie, scared of what could be in here, I mean who leaves their garage open? Animals could come in the night. "it's an art studio, Amethyst used to come here all the time" Donnie and I walked to a certain paining. When I looked it in the eye, I see it look back at me, I scream scared as I grab Donnies arm. Amethyst screams as she falls on her butt "Amethyst, thank goodness your okay!" Steven says happily. Amethyst looks at Steven and repeats "thank goodness you're okay!" I sigh and say "we're anything, but okay."

Leo helps her up saying "still remember nothing?" Amethyst then repeats Leo "remember nothing?" I groan and facepalm. Both Pearl and Donnie say "don't hit yourself Louisa!" Raph laughs at that, but Steven looks at them over his shoulder. "That's what you two agree on? Her safety?" All three of us blush, but Steven looks back at Amethyst. "I've got a plan to get everyone back piece by piece" I smirk and say "yeah!" She just copied me. Pearl starts looking at more of the paintings, so I ask "do you remember being painted?" She copied me again.

"What about singing, you all like singing so much" Raph says annoyed "singing?" Amethyst asks confused, Steven nods "well our handshake? You've got to remember that." All she got from that was "our handshake?" As she shapeshifted into Steven, I laugh at the image. Mikey puts the light on, but Steven points it at Amethyst and starts a song-

"In the light of the day
In the dark of the night!"

I try to catch on with him singing

"When you're rarin' to go!
When you're tired from the fight."

Steven smiles and sings-

"When you're losin your mind
Lemme give you a thought."

He started dancing, but Leo looks at Raph saying "I thought you were kidding" Raph shakes his head "they did this earlier too, even Don sang." I roll my eyes as Steven and I both sing-

"I'm going to be right by your side no matter what!"

I lead her outside, and the group just followed, and watched as Steven sang-