Other Friends (duet)

Note that the new part of Other Friends does not belong to me!!! It belongs to a youtuber named Caleb Hyles. I hope you enjoy my foodies~

Louisa's p.o.v

-hours later, now it's 5 in the morning-

I groan and roll over, arms pulled me back to where I was before, but I'm facing away from them, I open my eyes to see green arms wrapped around me. With that I just put a pillow to replace me, so I can get up and go get some food, turns out it was Donnie. His mask is off and above his head on the floor, that is just adorable, I grab out my phone and take a pic. I also take a pic of the other turtles, they all don't have their masks on, and Steven looks like he's about to fall off his own bed. There's not much for me to do to help, there's extra pillows around, I grab those, throw them where Steven would land, and stand in the way of the long drop.

Steven falls on the pillows, not budging anywhere past those, I sigh and watch to see if he'd move, he doesn't, so I finally go downstairs. Garnet comes out of her room, she looks down at me and says "run to catch Steven!" This confused me. Then I realized, so I look over to see him on the edge, close to falling down the side of the stairs. I run to the couch as he slowly moves, and I jump and float up a bit to catch him, he falls in my arms. To be honest, I didn't take account to how much he weighs, so he made us fall onto the couch.

Now he woke up, but he's looking me in the eyes, this happened when we fell, he somehow rolled and is facing me, a blush makes its way to our faces. "H-Hi" I stutter out, he gets up and apologizes a thousand times "it's fine Steven! It was an accident. You were sleeping, I'm just happy neither of us got hurt" his blush is still noticeable, but he nods. "Well, you two need something to eat, nothing should get in your guys' way, I'll tell the others. I already know where you're going" I smile and say "okay, you're the best Garnet!" Steven pulls me out the door.

We started our way to the big donut, I smile and say "the big donut? How's Dewey been anyways?" He smiles saying "let's find out." We walk in the door, and Dewey smiles at the sight of us, or more likely Steven, and says his hello. "Good to see you this morning Steven, want your usual?" Steven nods and says "yeah, and I'm also getting her something." I smile and say "I'll just take a maple bar, also nice to meet you Mr Dewey" he smiles and gets our donuts. "Steven, did you get a girlfriend? Nice to meet you young lady" he hands Steven the bag, we shake our heads.

"No, no, no, I'm already taken, also I'm pretty sure Steven has a thing for Connie" I say while pointing my thumb at Steven. He blushes and playfully hits my shoulder, I laugh a little at that "well, it was good seeing you. Now you better leave before the morning rush comes in" Steven nods and pulls me out the door. I started to think about Spinel, I wonder how she's doing "you okay Louisa?" Steven asks me. The concern on his face is obvious, but I just say "just worried for Spinel is all, you never know what's gonna happen with the Diamonds."

He nods saying "I know what you mean, but I trust them, they've changed for the good, just like I did!" I smile at Stevens words. We sit down on a bench, and start to eat the donuts, I look up at the lighthouse, remembering how the turtles and I first got here. Spinel was fighting the gems as we just watched for the time being, and she sang as she beat them. "Now what are you thinking about?" Steven asked as he took another bite of his donut with a smirk. I laugh and say "well, I was thinking of when the turtles and I got here, you guys were already fighting Spinel."

Steven then says "did you hear her song?? It actually gets catchy after a bit" I nod in agreement "I know right! I think I remember it." At that Steven looks at me with a smile, I smile too and we start to walk around as we sang. (Bold is Steven, while Italics is Louisa, both is the both of them, now continue on.)

"That's right we heard the story-"

"Over and over again!"

"Gee it's swell to finally meet her-"

"Other friends!"

"That's right we heard the story-"

"Don't really like how it ends!"

"Gee it's swell to finally meet her-"

"Other friends!"

"What did she say about us, what did she say?~"

"What did you do without us, what did you do?~"

"Did you play games without us, what did you play?~"

"Did you think all this time that we wouldn't find out about you!~
Oh! That's right we heard the story over and over again
Gee it's swell to finally meet her other friends~"

We tried to think of something to sing, since at this point is when we all talked, and Mikey blew our cover, that's when I finally thought of something. Surprisingly I didn't think I'd think of this, but you never know when it comes to my mind anymore.

"We came from the garden alone
She said that we were her own
She walked with us, talked with us, made us feel we were at home!
But thousands of years that go by
Just happy to stay and play nice!
Allegiance to her we had sworn, but this Diamond has turned to a Rose full of thorns!
Who are we?"

"Who are we??"

"What are you even saying?!"

"We're the losers of the game you-"

"Didn't know you were playing!"

"Let's play another game-"

"This time we get to win!"

"Lives on the line-"

"Winner takes all-"

"Ready or not let's begin!
Oh!~ That's right we heard the story over and over again
Gee it's swell to finally beat her other friends!
OH!~ That's right we heard the story, don't really like how it ends!
Gee it's swell to finally meet her-"

"Other~"

"Other~"

"Other~ friendssssss"

We head clapping, and look over to see the turtles, I smile and say "hey guys!" Mikey runs over to me and hugs me as he spins in a circle. "Woah dudette, I didn't know you could freestyle a rap like that! We should try to make a song sometime." I smile at Mikeys words and say "eh, heat of the moment type of thing, how much did you guys hear?" "Since the beginnin." I blush at Raph words, look down at the ground, but Steven asks "what do you think?" I didn't really bother looking up. "I think you two did alright, I think you made Donnie jealous though" Mikey says as Donnie is glaring at both Leo and Steven.

Leo was blushing, but Donnie just looks so mad "welll.......

What do you guys want to do now?"

Tbc

Okay that is it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood