Demon?-

No one's p.o.v

Stevisa has gained the attention of the three gems, they were looking at the fusion shocked... they could tell it was a unstable fusion easily. Especially Lapis "hey, buddy... whatcha doing fused??" Lapis asks and smiles nervously at Stevisa. He scoffed and says "what are you talking about??" Peridot and Lapis share a scared look. Then Bismuth says "kids, this fusion is unhealthy, you're not yourselves-" "I never felt more myself. I'm sick of everyone treating me like I'm less than what I really am!! You guys will accept me.. or I'm leaving."

Peridot is the one to ask "leaving.. to where exactly??" Stevisa rolls his eyes and says "to anywhere but here-" "afraid we can't let you do that, buddy." With that water starts to form around Stevisa in a sphere as he struggles in midair now. He struggled in the confinement, but smirks at the gems "what's with the smirk??" Bismuth asks wearily. Stevisa got his hands fired up and shot magenta fire through the water somehow and it got Lapis. She yelped in pain and dropped her hands to check on what hit her, then she had late realization.

Bismuth's eyes widen as she sees Stevisa running towards the three and kicked her into Peridot, then she shot fire at Lapis. They all screamed or grunted in pain "don't mess with me!" Stevisa yells angered, which caused gems to run scared. Easily the fusion found a pipe and stuck it through Bismuth, which poofed her, then he went to Lapis. Lapis is more of a threat to Stevisa than Peridot is, which is why Stevisa acted fast to poof her next. "Peridot!-" Lapis says, but got cut off when she poofed, Peridot was shaking, but sees a frying pan in the distance.

Without the fusion noticing somehow she lifts up her hand and tries to focus "you're all alone, little gem~... what are you gonna do? Slap me?? You're weak. The only time you're ever strong is if there's someone to back up your sorry little-" Stevisa got scaringly close to Peridot. Peridot finally got the frying pan to fly up in the air and hit Stevisa upside the head. The two in the fusion could finally get a hold of their anger as Stevisa looks at Peridot after he fell down. "Th-Thank you" Stevisa mumbled and unfused, Louisa is holding her head as Steven is just groaning.

Garnet came running with Pearl and Amethyst "we had to look at three other places before I figured out this is where we find Stevisa. Where is he?!" Garnet asks angered, but Pearl holds Garnet back and points down at the two children. Amethyst sighs in relief and helps Steven up saying "what happened, man??" Steven groaned and rubbed his head. "Honestly... I don't know" Steven answers, so everyone is looking down at Louisa as she sits up. She didn't know she was getting stares, but she could hear their thoughts without even meaning too.

'Was she the cause of the fusion being unstable??' 'I bet anything it was that weird powered girl that the fusion was unstable. I knew we couldn't trust her!!' 'How much trouble can one kid be??' Louisa grabbed the sides of her head. First it started off with Amethyst, then it was Pearl, now it was Peridot... many thoughts. They aren't even her thoughts that are driving her crazy "just shut up!! I can hear your thoughts." She starts trembling, but that's when the guys with Star and Marco found the group.

"We've been looking everywhere for you guys-" "Louisa, are you okay?!" Marco asks interrupting Donnie and kneeled down to Louisa. She shook her head 'man, she looks like she's losing it.. what did that do to her??' Of course. Now she's hearing Marco's, the turtles, and Star's thoughts all at once- 'dude, that's crazy. Fusing can be bad?!?!' 'I knew that fusion was bad once I seen him this time' 'Louisa.. please be okay.' Everyone's thoughts were making her go back and forth, she's either crazy or looking like she's in pain.

'Louisa, I've been trying not to think because I knew what'd happen if I told you too much, you have to run. It doesn't matter where, but trust me - you need to go NOW!' Garnet's loudness in her thoughts got to the girl. Louisa finally grabbed her head and screamed in pain as a purple glow came out of her eyes and mouth. A blank face went on her as she floats up and floats up into the air "great to see you all again. Gamer, Test Tube-" Mikey knocked the possessed girl out and yells "evil!" Now everyone was confused.

"What just happened?!" Marco asks scared and confused wrapped up into one, so Donnie sighs and picks Louisa up saying "I-I think it was Tad Strange." Mikey felt a shiver go down his spine "that freak... so that's where he went" Leo sighs at this. "I'll explain, in the-" "should we kill her??" Pearl asks and summons her spear, so Steven threw his sandal at her. Raph just gets straight to the truth "we dealt with demons in this other dimension. Apparently that's how she has powers, but I guess the demon hasn't left her body.. somehow."

Star then puts her hands on her hips saying "okay, I think demon inside of a child is enough for me, I already dealt with something similar to this before. Can someone warp us back to that pretty island with the watermelon kids, please?" Marco nods his head. "This isn't our adventure, we had our fair share, this is your guys' mission" Steven nods in understanding. With that he lead the two to the nearest warp pad, once they left Garnet hit Pearl upside the head. "We are not killing a child!" Garnet scolds Pearl, so with that Amethyst softly facepalms.

Donnie looks down at Louisa and mumbles "hope you're doing alright, sweetie..." Leo sighs and tries to think about everything that's happened at Gravity Falls. There was so much stuff that happened - what could help her at this moment in time. "Wait... didn't dudette say something about her not having powers in some dimensions??" Mikey asks. His bros look at him shocked "Mikey... I can't believe it - you remembered somethin smart." Leo nods his head saying "yeah..." Garnet adjusts her visors saying "so you must get Peridot's help rebuilding the machine, and go to a dimension where she doesn't have powers."

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood