They're back??

I suggest you see read "Teenage Mutant Paranormal Turtles" so you won't be confused on what's happening....

Louisa's p.o.v

"Who?"

"No idea."

"Why?"

"No idea."

"How?"

"She hit the gems, and Steven, with this" I say and activate the weapon, Greg freaks out a little more than he already was. Raph smiled a little at his expression, so Leo elbowed him in the side, I put the thing away so Greg can calm down. "It did something weird to Steven, and apparently his powers aren't working right" Leo explains. Greg looks at the turtles, then to me, then back to Steven "are you sure we can trust them?" Steven nods. "She's the one that poofed the gem, and she's with them, so they all have to be good" I nod and say "yep."

Mikey then puts his arms around Greg's shoulders saying "we're super good! We fight evil back at our home" Greg looks at Mikey surprised, but Donnie pulls Mikey away from him. "Sorry sir, he's the youngest brother out of us, he still acts like he's five years old, my name is Donatello. I would like it if you called me Donnie" Leo nods "my name is Leonardo, I prefer Leo." Raph just crosses his arms saying "just call me Raph" Mikey jumps up and down saying "my name's Michelangelo, or just Mikey. Angelo is my middle name!" I laugh a little at that "I'm Louisa, nice to meet ya Greg" I say and pat his shoulder.

Greg horrible whispers "did you tell her my name?" Steven shakes his head "she just knows, anyway, let's get back to the bigger problem here. The gems are poofed, and we have a new bad gem here!" Greg nods his head "right!" Steven tries to bring out his shield. It faltered, and dispersed, just like his bubble "something's wrong with me dad, I just have no idea what's going on." Greg smiles reassuringly saying "well son, now you know how I feel almost all the time, ya know what else. Any moment now the gems are gonna do that thing where they glow and float in the air, and reappear better than ever."

Pearl starts to glow once Greg said that "see? Here she comes, good old Pearl" she floats, but doesn't reappear yet. Instead a holographic shell surrounds her gem as she says "please identify yourself" we all look at this confused. "Louisa" I was the only one to say anything, since everyone was too shocked to say their names. "Greetings Louisa, please state preferred customization options" I look at this confused. "What do I say here?" I ask Steven, he shrugs his shoulders, but Donnie pulls me away from Pearls Pearl.

"Default setting selected, please stand by" her pearl floats away from us, we all watch in wonder of what's happening, she reformed.... but she doesn't look like herself. Well, at least not the version I seen of her, Steven and Greg closer to her as Donnie keeps on trying to pull me back. Pearl steps out of her holographic shell, and opens her eyes with a small frown as she looks at us. "Pearl! Pearl, thank goodness you're back!" Steven says happily, but she completely ignored him. She looks around Steven to see me, a small smile forms instead of her frown, but Donnie is being protective.

She starts to walk forward, but Donnie pulls out his bo-staff, she slightly pushed him out of the way to look at me. She bowed while singing "how do you do? My Louisa, thank you for bringing me into the world." I look at her uneasy, this is uncomfortable for me, and I hear Raph and Leo quietly laughing. She grabs my hand as she continues "I am at your eternal service, welcome to your new Pearl." Her face shows she's not kidding, I bite my lip at the sudden attention "is her gem cracked?" I ask instantly.

Both Greg and Steven ask "wha-a-a-at's going on?!" Steven walks up to us to see "it looks fine to me" Steven says looking me in the eye. Ruby starts to reform, which scared Mikey, so he fell on his shell, Steven noticed and says "Ruby. Are-Are you okay?" She looks at him confused "who are you? You're not my assignment." Greg scratches the side of his head saying "I could really use an explanation here" "you and me both dude." When I said that to Greg that made Pearl say "allow me to illuminate! *starts singing* A Ruby guard. But just a single one, They tend to come in teams of three or more" "her singing is getting weird" Leo said.

"A precious Sapphire, she sees the future *winks* that's who the Ruby's for" Ruby's face gets serious, which looks adorable to be honest. Mikey thought so too, and silently gushes at the sight as he gets up "my Sapphire, as my sworn duty and sole purpose, I will protect you with my life." Sapphire, as usual, has her bangs over her eye "I know you will, that's why I predict you won't last more than a day." Raph silently whispers something to Leo, who nodded in agreement, I am so confused right now. "Huh?" Ruby asks along with Mikey "come now" Sapphire says and holds out her hand to Ruby.

The two short gems get off of the table right as Amethyst starts to reform "Amethyst! Hey Amethyst?" Steven asks hopefully. Amethyst just copied him saying "hey Amethyst?" Donnie shakes his head saying "no, you're Amethyst." Amethyst just copied Dons gestures saying "no, you're Amethyst" Pearl comes in, she's still singing too. "You must be right! This is an Amethyst, except an Amethyst is big and strong" she inspects Amethyst as she sang. "This one is not the best example, something is clearly wrong" She made some weird type of gesture.

Of course Amethyst copied the gesture, Mikey, still confused on the whole situation, copied the gesture too, Raph rolled his eyes and hit Mikey upside the head. Pearl finally stopped the gesture saying "I do say something is clearly wrong. What are all these different gems doing here in this strange place?" She still did gestures, that both Amethyst and Mikey copied. This time I hit him upside the head "Mikey, cut it out!" I say, that made Pearl do the same as me. The other turtle bros and I laugh at that a little, but Steven says "Pearl, don't you recognize them?" I look at him sadly.

"Don't you at least recognize the kid?" Leo asks picking up Steven, Pearl looks at them with a blank stare, then tries to see if she recognizes any of them. Then she says "well I certainly recognize my Louisa" I look at her freaked out "I am not yours." She laughs "of course not, I am yours! You certainly don't belong to me, I belong to you" I facepalm. Pearl, thinking it was a good thing, copies me, I sigh annoyed, Donnie pulls me next to him, Steven also got out of Leos hold annoyed. "She's mine, hands off!" "Who is this?" Pearl asks as she pulls me next to her, I look at her with furrowed eyebrows.

"As for you though" Pearl says trying to see if she knows Steven, that's when that other gem starts to reform too, we look at the sight scared. The guys moved next to Greg scared, I stand next to Steven as we both say "get back!" I make my purple flames. Steven tried to make his shield, but it dispersed like his other items he's tried to use, so I stayed in front of them. The gem was an upside down heart, but it flipped to be a regular heart as she reformed. Before she really even reforms, she wraps her arms around Steven, and pulls herself to him.

Pearl pulled me out of the way so I wouldn't get knocked down with them, I watched the gem intently though "I'm so excited to meet you!" She says looking different. Steven looks at her shocked at how close she is "you're not mad?" Steven asks, that's when Pearl starts to sing. "This will be fun! Aren't you the lucky one? Her cut is perfect, and she's pink, as well. She'll bring you endless entertainment, your new best friend Spinel" I look at the gem with a blank face at first. As Pearl was singing this time, Spinel started doing little dances, then posed at the end of the singing.

"YoU!!!!!!"

Tbc

Okay, this is certainly confusing, now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood