Garnet.

Louisa's p.o.v

Spinel was so angry.... "'we can just forget this ever happened'? You mean I can forget this ever happened!" Spinel said while laughing afterwards. "Wow! What a plan! I turn off the injector, and then the moment my back is turned..." she trailed off. "Bam! Presto! Change-o! Problem solved! Well think again, you're not getting rid of me that easily." I ran over to Steven, knowing that Spinel is gonna plan on going after him, but she reactivated the injector. "Run for it!" "But Louisa-" "she'll be fine, Don!" They all yelled after one another "my sis!" Mikey says last.

From the force of the injector, it made some people fall, but Steven and I were in some of the rubble of the place, and Spinel was in front of us. "I'm not letting you get one over on me, Steven Universe" Spinel says while glaring at us, I barely stand. "I wasn't going to wipe your memories Spinel" Steven says as I try to stay up, but she just glares at me. "You expect me to believe that you want me like this?" I nod my head at her question "Spinel. You are perfect just the way you are, you just got to stop trying to kill the human race!" I say with tears.

She looks at me taken back, but Garnet looks over at us "Louisa, Steven? Why are you fighting? Aren't we all friends?" She asks sadly. Spinel smiles at this and says "looks like we've still got an audience, how about a front-row seat?" She pulled Garnet over to us. I almost fall from being weak, but Steven and I say "Garnet!" Worried for the perma-fusion. Steven hold his hand out for help up, so I help him up as Spinel starts to talk about her old her. "You know, this is pretty twisted, but I'm a little flattered that you liked the old me; innocent, loving, stupid. If that's your thing, why don't you just keep her like this?"

Steven picks up the rejuvenator saying "get away from her!" I'm starting to get a little ticked off at her, but I know she's just hurting, Pink hurt her. Pink has hurt alot of people, and this is one of the worst that I've seen so far, Spinel was smiling as her arms wrapped around Garnet. "Oh, you're so protective of your real friends, and you're so careless with your fake ones!" Spinel says upset. I make my vision go purple and say "stop it" as coldly as I could, but she doesn't even care. "Then stop me! You both wanna attack me! Just admit it- or better yet, just try it!" Spinel says as there's this crazy look in her eyes.

Steven and I both yell out "no!" She looked upset just by our answer "why not?!" Steven broke the rejuvenator saying "because it's not the truth!" I kept my vision purple. As he did that there was a look of remembrance in Garnet's eyes "the truth" she mumbled and broke free from Spinel. Garnet kept going on about the truth saying "I've known hardships and confusion, but love can live through it all if you face the truth together." Her memories start to come back making Steven say "her final piece" this is touching, but there's still a fight going on. "No, stop! Don't you dare!" Spinel yells while grabbing a big piece of boulder to try and crush Garnet. 

I help Garnet crush the boulder, my knuckles are bleeding from the contact, but I'm fine, not much of a good thing to cry over spilt milk. To be honest I'm just now noticing that Garnet is singing a song, but I am also noticing that Steven fell. The look of Steven on the ground reminded me of him still being powerless, so my vision comes back. I instantly help Steven up, but Spinel is just watching us looking a little heartbroken from Garnet getting her memories back. Steven looked like he just remembered about Garnet being back, so he hugs her, I smile at the sight.

Amethyst jumps from above to join in on the hug, but after a second I felt someone hug me, I look to see Donnie, I smile and hug him back. Basically this turned out into a short group hug for a second, but Spinel is still upset after everything. I notice her readying herself to jump, so I push myself out of the turtle hug and pull Steven out of her way. Garnet got Spinel a good distance away from us as she's still singing, but Spinel starts coming back. Amethyst and I pull Steven out of the way from Spinel, Pearl jumped away, and Garnet dodged Spinel's attacks.

The gems start fighting with Spinel, so I'm gonna keep an eye on Steven, when Spinel got kicked onto a leg of the injector she looked at me and Steven. She hurls herself towards us, getting her fist ready to punch Steven, he took a few steps back and fell. At this point I'm getting used to fighting, so I get my fist ready too, Garnet also seen this coming. She grabbed Spinel by her feet before she could even throw her punch, so I punch her face a few times. Garnet twirled Spinel a few times, then got Amethyst and Pearl to grab her hands, Spinel is stretched out.

The look on Spinel's face didn't look that good when she looked back at us, so I got Garnet to let her feet go, which made her fling into the injector. When she looks got her balance back she looks up at her injector, then back at us with a smirk. She jumped all the way to the top of her injector, made her hand into a horn, and more of the bio-toxin went into Earth. Garnet and Leo are the ones to say "we have to stop Spinel!" Steven and I shake our heads. "Wait, you guys have your powers" I nod saying "you gotta go save everybody! That means you guys too. You guys are ninjas!"

"I'll deal with Spinel" Steven says finally making Amethyst say "she'll crush you dude!" Pearl also says "you can't fight her." I nod and say "that's why I'm going with him" Raph shook his head "oh no, you aren't goin anywhere." Donnie nods his head saying "you're coming with me!" I shake my head saying "he needs help. He looks beaten up pretty bad, and don't forget, I can fly, Steven needs all the help and energy he can get. Whaddaya say dude?" I hold out my hand to him, he looks at me with a smile "okay, now go."

Leo nods and says "Louisa is right you guys, she has powers of her own, she will be able to help, not to mention she's been keeping an eye on Steven this entire time. Let's go!" Garnet nods and they all leave, the gems fusing to become Alexandrite to help out. I nod once at Steven and hold him bridal style to make this easier, and jump high with my powers. It still will take me some time to float up that high "what's taking so long?" Steven asks anxiously. I look down at the ground saying "I never had to fly this high before, it will most likely take awhile."

Steven sighs and starts to sing, don't know why, but he sang-

"Hey you.. show me that solvable problem~
We can get through this, I'll do the hardest part
With you~"

I sigh as we reach the top of the injector, he gets out of my hold, but walks next to me as we walk over to Spinel "Spinel come on, we can talk this out." Spinel, still just having her back turned to us, says "I don't want to play anymore" that kinda angered Steven. "Spinel.... this isn't A GAME!" I put a hand on his shoulder, but see that Spinel has punched Steven. Both of us were surprised that she did this, but she got ready to do a much harder punch. I look at this and say "no Steven!" I push him out of the way, and she punched me instead.

Now I'm falling all the way to the ground........

Tbc

I apologize for this being long my foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood