Red room

Taylor's POV

It had been a few days now since Billie spent the night and we'd agreed to get a little bit of distance up until the tour as we wanted to take things slow. The days apart were killing me but I was somewhat glad to be able to have some time to gather my thoughts and let myself figure out everything I was feeling. I wanted to make sure we were both serious about us, and the days apart really helped to confirm how I felt about Billie. Fuck I missed her like crazy!The tour bus was leaving tomorrow so I'd see her very soon.
I slowly packed my suitcase, folding my clothes neatly and placing them particularly into the bag. I was always a little ocd when it came to neatness. My room was always kept in order and I hated if anything was out of place. I grabbed my favourite picture of me and ghost that I kept on my reading nook and placed it gently into the suitcase. I grabbed my hair straightener and makeup and placed them in the bag also.
Suddenly I heard my phone vibrate on the nightstand.
A message from Billie

Bil 🙈💕🥰
Baby I miss you

I miss you too beautiful 😭 these past few days have draaaaaaagged

Bil 🙈💕🥰
Come stay with me tonight? I want one night alone with you before we're crammed in a bus with a bunch of people

Love to ❤️ see you soon babe

I locked my phone and pushed it into the pocket of my jeans. Better let Brooke know I won't be home tonight and check to see if she's packed ready to go with us tomorrow. She was never the type to be organized

"Yo Brooke I'm staying with Bil tonight. Are you packed for tomorr- oh hey...shit... sorry I didn't realize you had company. Hey Fin" I said walking through the door and stopping in my tracks as I realized I'd interrupted them. Brooke was on top of him and began chuckling as she noticed me awkwardly standing by her bedroom door. "Sorry" I mouthed to her.
They'd been spending a lot of time together lately so I shouldn't have been at all surprised to find him here
"No worries babes! And yeah I'm all packed. Fins staying here with me tonight but we'll meet you guys at the bus tomorrow morning" She said, still straddling Finneas' lap
"Uh.. cool. Um yeah so I'm staying with Bil tonight sooo...I guess you have the house to yourselves. Um..yep..okay see you later" I stammered awkwardly, fighting a smile as I left the room. "Should've knocked... dumbass" I thought to myself
"Bye! Love you!" I heard Brooke shout out as I closed the door behind me.
I didn't want to disturb them again so I scribbled down a quick note for Brooke to find later.

Don't forget to turn all the lights off and lock the house tomorrow before you leave xx it's gonna be a while until we're back so if you can set the alarm too that would be perfect
See you tomorrow
Love you Xx - T

I quickly gathered my things along with my suitcase and headed out the door.
————————————————————————
As I rolled up to the familiar house I noticed in one of the windows there was a red neon glow around the curtain. Probably Billies room.
The house was modestly sized which I found surprising considering Billie was doing very very well with her career. It was cute though. I liked that she still lived in her childhood home unlike many celebrities who lived in flashy, luxurious mansions.

I made my way to the front door and knocked twice and waited patiently for the sound of the handle click.
————————————————————————
Billies POV  *⚠️ this scene gets a little steamy*
"Hey mamas" I said with a grin as I opened the door
"Hi there" Taylor, looking fine as fuuuuck, replied as she bit her lip.
I snaked my arms around her neck, my signature move on her, and pulled our lips together tenderly.
As she pulled away she looked over my shoulder nervously
"Yo don't worry, it's just you and me here tonight babe. My parents are out finalizing some things for tomorrow and well, I'm sure you already know my bro is with Brooke tonight" I pulled her in for a kiss again as her body relaxed into mine.
I know my parents wouldn't care that I'm gay, or with Taylor for that matter, but we felt it might be way too soon for them to know anything about it. And since she was also hired by them to be my body guard, we didn't want to complicate anything by them knowing about us.
We made our way up to my room as Taylor followed behind me carrying her heavy suitcase with ease.
I had my red neon lights on like always which definitely set a different kind of mood now that Taylor was standing in my bedroom. She placed her bag down neatly in the corner. I realized this was the first time she'd been in my house and in my bedroom. She walked around the room casually, studying my things and drinking in her surroundings.
The red lighting bounced off the contours of her arms, her muscles flexing slightly as her fingers traced the piano keys lightly.
I watched as the red light traced her strong jawline and neck as she tilted her head at an open note pad that lay on the keys of the piano.
"Mmm" she hummed huskily under her breath, a smile pinching at her lips.
I watched as she moved slowly around the room. I couldn't stop staring at her.
"Is that Luis Vuitton?" Her raspy voice broke the silence as she nodded her head toward the comforter on my bed
"Huh? Oh... uh yeah" I fiddled with my rings nervously.
She always looked so good to me but this low red lighting was really making me nervous as it danced off of her skin, complimenting her in all the right places.
Very slowly, she closed the space between us, brushing a loose hair off of my face. She looked so dominant in the red lighting as she stood with her shoulders strong and hands relaxed by her sides. I watched her shoulders rise and fall with each breath. How was she so calm.
Gently, she cupped my cheek with her hand and leaned down, pressing her lips to mine. The kiss started off slow as our bodies pressed together. I wrapped my arms around her neck as the kiss became more intense
"Mmm" She hummed against my lips, lifting me up and wrapping my legs around her waist. I felt her hands grip firmly around my ass and began carrying me toward the side of the room where she pushed my back up against the wall and pushed herself against me. My tongue danced along her lower lip as I demanded entrance. She obliged as our tongues and lips moved together searching for dominance.
She separated our lips and began trailing kisses along my jawline and down my neck.
I let out soft moans as she kissed the sensitive spot on my throat.
I ran my fingers through her hair, pulling hard and earning raspy moans from Taylor as she kissed my neck. She connected our lips again and moved us away from the wall, placing me gently on my back on the bed. She pulled my arms above my head, holding them down gently with her hands and hovering herself over me. She began to drag her lips across my throat again as I squirmed beneath her. She stopped again to hover and look over me as a smirk began to form on her lips. She looked so hot, yet menacing in this lighting. My head was spinning and I felt a tingling sensation begin to build.
I grabbed her by the collar of her shirt and pulled her toward me, mashing her lips into mine again. I let my hands glide under her shirt and explore the contours of her body. I tugged at her shirt, hinting that I wanted it off. She pulled it over her head and connected our lips again .
In one swift motion I flipped us over and was now straddling her on the bed. She sat up with me straddling her lap and connected our lips passionately, her hands gripping firmly on my hips. I began to kiss her neck and sucked gently at the tender spot at her throat, this time earning a husky moan from her .
I began to make a trail down to her collarbone, pulling the strap of her sports bra away to expose her soft skin, sucking hard and leaving marks.
Suddenly my phone rings loudly and we both freeze. You've gotta be fucking kidding me
"Ugh!" I groaned as I roll off of her and reached for my phone
The caller ID reading 'Mom 💜'
Dammit.... She only ever called when it was about something important. I probably better answer.
I heard Taylor chuckle and sigh as she lay back onto the bed.
"What is it mom" I answered way too rudely
————————————————————————
This story is blooowinngggg up with readers! I can't believe it!
Thankyou everyone for reading and voting! 🥰

Also, If you don't like smut this might not be the story for you 😅 the end of this scene was really only a taste and they didn't go all the way so as the story progresses it's going to get more intense